"Romney Likely Next President"

OK. so they got raped because they really wanted it. Got it.

Your posts are deteriorating to Chris-like levels.

When was Bill Clinton convicted of Rape?

Let's see, you got Paula Jones, who posed in Penthouse, and eventually admitted that the lawyers and her husband were the ones pushing her suit, she didn't give a crap after a certain point.

You got Juanita Brodderick, who submitted a sworn affadavitt she never met clinton, then changed her story.

You have Kathleen Willey, whose husband killed himself because he was knee-deep in fraud, and she was trying to get Clinton to bail him out.

No prosecutor would have ever gone to court with any of these women, and rightfully so.

Now, that said, I really, really think Clinton was a creep.

But Romney is a bigger creep.

So it requires a court hearing to say someone was raped? Really?
You're a fucking tool and a half.

Actually, in this country, you're considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Look at how the wingnuts were screaming that Zimmerman is supposed to be considered innocent until a court proves him guilty.

So..................in a word..............yes. You DO need a court hearing to say that someone raped someone else.

President Obama 332 Governor Romney 206

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map No Toss Ups

Reality just won't budge for your fantasies.

Yeah...you must be right, Rocks....

...how silly of me to consider reality.

I have often worried about the ramifications from making the meaning of reality subjective.

You have proven my fears by ignoring the true facts and also trolling on your own twisted interpretation of political reality.

Rmoney is tanking, most polls have Obama at +1.5 to +7 and the debates have not even happened yet. Will be great to see Rmoney fold like a lawn chair under the pressure. :lol:

Really?

Brilliant post.

Lots of intense analysis and acute judgment involved....

OK...now get back to something you can do…like playing cowbells.

I have often worried about the ramifications from making the meaning of reality subjective.

You have proven my fears by ignoring the true facts and also trolling on your own twisted interpretation of political reality.

Rmoney is tanking, most polls have Obama at +1.5 to +7 and the debates have not even happened yet. Will be great to see Rmoney fold like a lawn chair under the pressure. :lol:

Really?

Brilliant post.

Good deflection! :eusa_clap:

I expected you to do that when your reality was questioned.

Really?

Brilliant post.

More cowbell!

Really?

Brilliant post.

I’ve been carefully observing your ability, and once we get beyond building a log cabin with your French fries, there’s not too much in your resume….

So, I speak to others in the language most appropriate.

In your case, grunts and growls.

Really?

Brilliant post.

Political Chic offered analysis. What did you offer?

When was Bill Clinton convicted of Rape?

Let's see, you got Paula Jones, who posed in Penthouse, and eventually admitted that the lawyers and her husband were the ones pushing her suit, she didn't give a crap after a certain point.

You got Juanita Brodderick, who submitted a sworn affadavitt she never met clinton, then changed her story.

You have Kathleen Willey, whose husband killed himself because he was knee-deep in fraud, and she was trying to get Clinton to bail him out.

No prosecutor would have ever gone to court with any of these women, and rightfully so.

Now, that said, I really, really think Clinton was a creep.

But Romney is a bigger creep.

So it requires a court hearing to say someone was raped? Really?
You're a fucking tool and a half.

Actually, in this country, you're considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Look at how the wingnuts were screaming that Zimmerman is supposed to be considered innocent until a court proves him guilty.

So..................in a word..............yes. You DO need a court hearing to say that someone raped someone else.

I think your crew-mates raped you.
No, I didnt need a court to tell me I could say that. It's obvious. And you liked it.

Last edited:
President Obama 332 Governor Romney 206

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map No Toss Ups

Reality just won't budge for your fantasies.

The only real poll that counts before election day is the money poll, people voting with their wallets. Romney is beating the snot out of Obama. For every dollar Romney takes in, he spends 80 cents. For every dollar Obama takes in, he spends $1.20. Pretty emblemmatic of their two approaches as well. Romney is raising money from people who have never given before. Like me.

We had to impeach his sorry ass.

Read up on it.

He still served 2 full terms, and didn't leave the White House until the elected Jr. took over on January 20th.

Oh...............wait..................you're pulling a Romney and saying that Clinton was a secret Republican, aren't you?

But..but..where did he leave his cigar?

Seems that for some, all that counts is the capital "D" after their names.

Pretty much constitutes brain-washing.

Help me with this...for purposes of clarity:
Are you a liar or a fool?

I'm sorry, which one is actually credible.

Paula Jones who spread them for Penthouse?

Or Juanita Brodderick who submitted a sworn affadavitt saying she never had sex with Clinton?

Or Elizabeth Ward Gracen, who totally denied there was anything improper.

You have answered the question, and been self-identified.

The good news about the hole you’re digging for yourself is that your grave is already halfway done!

Again, if you wanted to determine guilt on the basis of "Someone with an economic motive makes an unfounded accusation", we'd all kind of be in trouble.

How come we never heard of any of these women BEFORE Clinton was president?

I'm sorry, which one is actually credible.

Paula Jones who spread them for Penthouse?

Or Juanita Brodderick who submitted a sworn affadavitt saying she never had sex with Clinton?

Or Elizabeth Ward Gracen, who totally denied there was anything improper.

The good news about the hole you’re digging for yourself is that your grave is already halfway done!

Again, if you wanted to determine guilt on the basis of "Someone with an economic motive makes an unfounded accusation", we'd all kind of be in trouble.

Urban Dictionary: bimbo eruption

Urban Dictionary: bimbo eruption

Yawn... frankly, the people who were jealous of Clinton were guys who weren't getting as much.

Again, lying about a blow job is a "high Crime", and starting a war that kills 5000 Americans, 100,000 Iraqis and costs a trillion dollars isn't? Seriously?

So?

And if the best thing we had to get upset about was the president getting a blow job, our lives were actually pretty good.

Lying under oath = Federal crime.

again, so?

How is it not a federal crime to get us into a war based on a false premise?

The real hypocrisy was that the guys going after Clinton (Newt and Henry Hyde, both of whom I like but I thought were wrong on this) stepped out on their wives, too. That's why 67% opposed impeachment and they slapped down the GOP hard in 1998 and 2000 for even considering it.

Just not hard enough.

So?

And if the best thing we had to get upset about was the president getting a blow job, our lives were actually pretty good.

Lying under oath = Federal crime.

again, so?

How is it not a federal crime to get us into a war based on a false premise?

The real hypocrisy was that the guys going after Clinton (Newt and Henry Hyde, both of whom I like but I thought were wrong on this) stepped out on their wives, too. That's why 67% opposed impeachment and they slapped down the GOP hard in 1998 and 2000 for even considering it.

Just not hard enough.

A sitting POTUS commit a Federal crime, and Joe asked 'So?'

LOL

Forum List

Back