Romney leads Obama in Michigan

The propensity that nutters have for wishful thinking is to be admired and pitied at the same time.

The propensity that libtards have for ignoring obvious issues with their candidate is to be admired and pitied at the same time.

:fu:

When my husband was stationed at Saturn in Tennessee we met the most wonderous of people from Michigan who had to relocate just to have jobs. They couldn't believe their own state drove jobs away.

Now we all had a wonderful and very prosperous time there, but these friends of mine missed their families and their friends. It was hard on them. Me I loved it being a gardener we are talking 10 months of growing season YAY!!!!!!

And I love the south because it's the south. So many families uprooted though from Michigan and you could tell they hurt.

What a story! Thanks for sharing.

Anyone from the UP? I think it could be the Lord's gift to the planet. I don't think a lot of people know how absolutely beautiful Michigan is.

The propensity that nutters have for wishful thinking is to be admired and pitied at the same time.

The propensity that libtards have for ignoring obvious issues with their candidate is to be admired and pitied at the same time.

When my husband was stationed at Saturn in Tennessee we met the most wonderous of people from Michigan who had to relocate just to have jobs. They couldn't believe their own state drove jobs away.

Now we all had a wonderful and very prosperous time there, but these friends of mine missed their families and their friends. It was hard on them. Me I loved it being a gardener we are talking 10 months of growing season YAY!!!!!!

And I love the south because it's the south. So many families uprooted though from Michigan and you could tell they hurt.

Yeah I remeber that a lot of friends went down their to work at Saturn.

Liberals can spin, prevaricate, and wish all the live long day, but it won't change the facts; Obama is in deep trouble and the fact is he may just lose this election.

What a story! Thanks for sharing.

Michigan is drop dead gorgeous. Most people just know the state from pictures of urban but man oh man it's a beautiful place. The UP is to die for.

And the people are awesome. Some of the kindest people you ever met in your life.

If Obama loses MI, it'll be a wave election and Obama will be crushed:cool:

Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney leads President Obama in Michigan, according to a new poll.

Romney, whose father was governor of the Wolverine State, leads Obama in a head-to-head matchup by 46 percent to 42 percent, within the survey's four-point margin of error.

Michigan is likely a must-win for Obama. He took 57 percent of the vote there in the 2008 presidential race after Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) gave up on the state and pulled out resources a month before the election. But a brutal local economy has hurt Obama with Independents: in the poll, he trails Romney 42 percent to 31 percent with that key group

Poll: Romney leads Obama in Michigan - The Hill's Ballot Box

That poll was from 11 months ago. :rolleyes:

For people who believe the Earth is 6000 years old, time is not an absolute.

Anyone from the UP? I think it could be the Lord's gift to the planet. I don't think a lot of people know how absolutely beautiful Michigan is.

Havent been there since I was a kid, my buddy takes his boat all the way from Detroit to the U.P. I've been meaning to ride with them, maybe I'll do it this summer

Just may lose? That sounds different than:

Romney is going to be the nominee, the Republican party, moderates and conservatives will rally around him, and he will beat Obama in the general election. The 20% club better get used to saying "President Romney".

While you're at it, might as well get used to saying "former President Obama"......Zander 3/4/2012

What gives?

to_obama.gif

so are new camaro's flying off the shelves in michigan like they were when reagan was president? I still remember shopping for a new camaro in 1985, u couldnt get Salesman at a leading dealer in Fort Lauderdale at times. but now? they are begging u to buy a new car for a mere 25,000 !!

Havent been there since I was a kid, my buddy takes his boat all the way from Detroit to the U.P. I've been meaning to ride with them, maybe I'll do it this summer

You have to go. It's the closest to primal that you can get in the east apart from the far north but that's a whole different ball game.

You go far north you're talking a completely different game. That's where mosquitoes turn into drones :lol: and they lick "off" of your face like it's a teaser. You get a concussion when you try to slap one off.

You seem to have a form of Munchausen by proxy syndrome.

and you are concluding this how, exactly?

You seem to like the idea of an economy in Michigan that requires the populace to be fed in soup lines.............so you can feel good about feeding the hungry. Get it?

You seem to be completely delusional and concluding things Ive never said or suggested.

I just said there is nothing wrong with soup lines. They serve a purpose.

Forum List

Back