Romney Kicked Out of Office For Raising Taxes.Low Job Creation And Cutting Programs.

I can undersatand why Republicans love him for hating the poor and education but raising taxes? I guess Republicans don't mind raising taxes as long as you don't raise taxes on the rich. (ie GOP love for Ronald Reagan)

link?

It's my opinion that the voters didn't want Romney as Governor for a secong term(34% approval rating) and that Republicans hate the poor and wokjing class. It is fact that Romney raised taxes, had a low job creation rate and cut programs.

It was nothing short of a miracle that Romney was elected Gov of MA.

MA is and always has been a Dem stronghold..

Your opinion assumes that everyone want to assume the burden of caring for the poor and downtrodden.

I'm one fiscal conservative who thinks the poor and the downtrodden need to get off their asses and start taking care of themselves.

Most of the social programs should be cut. Once they are cut then the poor and downtroddent WILL HAVE TO get off their asses and take care of themselves.

If you want to assume the burden of taking care of the many freeloaders in America then have at it. I'm sure they will gladly take every dime you have.

Most of the social programs should be cut. Once they are cut then the poor and downtroddent WILL HAVE TO get off their asses and take care of themselves.

Of course, you support ending corporate welfare. Middle class welfare. And the ultra wealthy welfare.

Cut all those welfare programs first. Then the rich will show us how to get by with less.

Then go after the poor. Cause everyone knows the poor have it way to good in this country.

um he wasnt kicked out office. He didn't run because he was planning to run for President.

For goodness sakes. Lets not let the truth get in the way of a good bunch of BS.

Romney hates the poor, the working class and cuts programs that sound so much better.

Nothing like the miracle it would take for Mittens to become President.

Of course, you support ending corporate welfare. Middle class welfare. And the ultra wealthy welfare.

Cut all those welfare programs first. Then the rich will show us how to get by with less.

Then go after the poor. Cause everyone knows the poor have it way to good in this country.

You betcha. I'm not in favor of my tax dollars supporting anyones sorry ass. Be ina company or a "poor" person.

Get rid of all tax loopholes, tax breaks, subsidies. Get rid of Welfare while your at it. You'd be surprised how quickly someone can take care of themselves when the free ride comes to a screeching halt.

The poor in this country have it way better than the real poor in the world.

You want to support em then feel free. Believe me they will take very dime from you that they can get their hands on.

um he wasnt kicked out office. He didn't run because he was planning to run for President.

His approval rating was only 34%.

Governorship of Mitt Romney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
39%, actually.

Romney had approval ratings around 50% for most of his term, but they began to decline towards the end of his term. One of the possible explanations for this is Romney's out-of-state travel as he began to focus on moving on to national politics

Your opinion assumes that everyone want to assume the burden of caring for the poor and downtrodden.

I'm one fiscal conservative who thinks the poor and the downtrodden need to get off their asses and start taking care of themselves.

If you want to assume the burden of taking care of the many freeloaders in America then have at it. I'm sure they will gladly take every dime you have.

there hadnt been a dem govenor since like the early 90s right?

You betcha. I'm not in favor of my tax dollars supporting anyones sorry ass. Be ina company or a "poor" person.

Get rid of all tax loopholes, tax breaks, subsidies. Get rid of Welfare while your at it. You'd be surprised how quickly someone can take care of themselves when the free ride comes to a screeching halt.

You want to support em then feel free. Believe me they will take very dime from you that they can get their hands on.

It's not a free ride for the poor. You do know they have to work for the money?

Seems rather funny that they are all working yet they can still cash in on other folks hardearned tax dollars.

Not where I live, heck they'd rather draw their 99 weeks of unemployment than take a job making $10.00 per hour and collect welfare so they can afford to get their nails and feets did.

Bullshit. New England has a strong tradition of liberal Republicans. Unlike Southern Democrats, many didn't jump ship. Many of them still related to the party of Lincoln. Many have also become disillusioned by the right wing extremism and bailed, like Sen. Snowe.

Not where I live, heck they'd rather draw their 99 weeks of unemployment than take a job making $10.00 per hour and collect welfare so they can afford to get their nails and feets did.

Most who collect unemployment insurance do not qualify for welfare.

Forum List

Back