Romney is done

Anyone notice that "deer in the headlight" look that Mittens is sporting?

And I don't think Lyin Ryan is having a good time either. Nobody ever asked all these hard questions before. Poor guy. He is trying to remember what lie he told last time. And if it will work again. What happened to Ryan being a policy wonk and how he was gonna change the debate?

Is this REALLY the best the Rethug party had to offer? Good God. You rethugs will have no one to blame but yourselves when you lose in Nov.

Want to give us example of this?

Libya and Egypt are falling apart.

I can imagine what Obama is thinking this morning.

"Oh, shit......I was hoping to put off all of this till after the election!!!"

He now considers foreign policy and our troops fighting and dying in Afghanistan "a distraction" and "a shiny object".

He is not fit to be POTUS or CiC.

I can't wait for the next round of ads from Obama.

All Mitt has to do is USE OBAMA'S on words. That will be Obama's Downfall

Romney is a desperate idiot and so are his supporters.

Romney slams Obama over attacks on US officials in Libya, Egypt

Mitt Romney attacked the Obama administration late Tuesday over the attacks on the U.S. diplomatic missions in Egypt and Libya, claiming its first response was "to sympathize" with the attackers.

An Obama campaign spokesman responded by saying they were "shocked" that Romney would "choose to launch a political attack" shortly after the death of a U.S. official. A State Department officer was killed in Benghazi, Libya, after armed protesters stormed the consulate.

Romney said he was "outraged" by the attacks and the killing of the officer in Benghazi.

"It's disgraceful that the Obama Administration's first response was not to condemn attacks on our diplomatic missions, but to sympathize with those who waged the attacks," he added.

Obama campaign spokesman Ben LaBolt criticized Romney for seeking to make the situation a campaign issue.

"We are shocked that, at a time when the United States of America is confronting the tragic death of one of our diplomatic officers in Libya, Governor Romney would choose to launch a political attack," he said.

Romney slams Obama over attacks on US officials in Libya, Egypt - NBC Politics

Obama administration disavows Cairo apology

The Obama administration is disavowing a statement from its own Cairo embassy that seemed to apologize for anti-Muslim activity in the United States.

"The statement by Embassy Cairo was not cleared by Washington and does not reflect the views of the United States government," an administration official told POLITICO.

Obama administration disavows Cairo apology - POLITICO.com

Romney is a desperate idiot and so are his supporters.

Romney slams Obama over attacks on US officials in Libya, Egypt

Mitt Romney attacked the Obama administration late Tuesday over the attacks on the U.S. diplomatic missions in Egypt and Libya, claiming its first response was "to sympathize" with the attackers.

An Obama campaign spokesman responded by saying they were "shocked" that Romney would "choose to launch a political attack" shortly after the death of a U.S. official. A State Department officer was killed in Benghazi, Libya, after armed protesters stormed the consulate.

Romney said he was "outraged" by the attacks and the killing of the officer in Benghazi.

"It's disgraceful that the Obama Administration's first response was not to condemn attacks on our diplomatic missions, but to sympathize with those who waged the attacks," he added.

Obama campaign spokesman Ben LaBolt criticized Romney for seeking to make the situation a campaign issue.

"We are shocked that, at a time when the United States of America is confronting the tragic death of one of our diplomatic officers in Libya, Governor Romney would choose to launch a political attack," he said.

Romney slams Obama over attacks on US officials in Libya, Egypt - NBC Politics

:eusa_boohoo:

funny how we don't hear about all the deaths of our military under Obama as we did of bush..
Instead we get Obama ass kissing article like this one
See my avatar folks, the lamestream media is nothing more than a DNC press release

Last edited:
What you rethugs really REALLY need to hope is that Obama does not figure out a repsonse that most Americans feel is appropriate. Thereby making himself look even better than he currently does on foreign policy.

Yes sir ree you rethugs sure are strong on foreign policy. LMAO.

What you rethugs really REALLY need to hope is that Obama does not figure out a repsonse that most Americans feel is appropriate. Thereby making himself look even better than he currently does on foreign policy.

Yes sir ree you rethugs sure are strong on foreign policy. LMAO.

oh joy, we get to WAIT until he figures it out..nothing new here

He now considers foreign policy and our troops fighting and dying in Afghanistan "a distraction" and "a shiny object".

but.. but... but...

he supports personhood amendments and anti-choice legislation...

what more could the right want?

but.. but... but...

he supports personhood amendments and anti-choice legislation...

what more could the right want?

but but, YAWN

Why don't you fucking enlist, asswipe?

Why don't you fucking enlist, asswipe?

Warrior...........no worries my friend. Obama's not even going to clear 240 EV's!!:D

Where was the leadership over the past 24 hours? What extraodinairy measures were taken to beef up security at our embassies under attack, applying pleasure to the governments of both Libya and Egypt? The clusterfuck this Amatuer President has created has now cost American lives and shown the world that this President apologizes to the enemy for their attacks on our sovereignty. Obama is unfit to be Commander-N-Chief. What a complete embarassment and tragedy. Mr. Obama, you ALONE are responsible for these deaths and for the Arab uprising that you stood by and ushered on. You are a disgrace to this nation.

ACutting20lifeguard20chair20AI138820Diana20_xlarge.jpg

Where was the leadership over the past 24 hours? What extraodinairy measures were taken to beef up security at our embassies under attack, applying pleasure to the governments of both Libya and Egypt? The clusterfuck this Amatuer President has created has now cost American lives and shown the world that this President apologizes to the enemy for their attacks on our sovereignty. Obama is unfit to be Commander-N-Chief. What a complete embarassment and tragedy. Mr. Obama, you ALONE are responsible for these deaths and for the Arab uprising that you stood by and ushered on. You are a disgrace to this nation.

You want the president to respond to this by pleasuring the leaders of Libya and Egypt?

What the fuck, you daft cow...

Forum List

Back