Romney harassed homosexual

Ready to retract yet?

The retraction must come from your shameful party.

The family said they were not aware of it happening, they did not say it never happened.

IF it had happened, the family would know. DNC operative Horowitz describe Lauber with an Emo haircut (in 1965!! Right.....) that was forcibly cut - uh yeah. things like that are noticed.

This is just like the Dan Rather forged service record, more slander from the fucking liars of the DNC.

The WaPo did not say Lauber was gay, they said the Barber and his friends thought he was gay.

Actually, Horowitz stated that Lauber was gay, even in that detail the DNC simply invented the story, rather than reported. Hey, Horowitz had a job, to libel Romney - facts were as irrelevant to him as they are to you.

The family also said Lauber probably would not have told them about the attack
Four independent witnesses still stick to their story and even Mitt does not deny it

Four democrats supporting Obama.

And even HERE, your shameful party openly lies.

{This is the original online paragraph:

“I always enjoyed his pranks,” said Stu White, a popular friend of Romney’s who went on to a career as a public school teacher and has long been bothered by the Lauber incident [emphasis added]. “But I was not the brunt on any of his pranks.”

This is the new paragraph as it appeared in print and now appears online:

“I always enjoyed his pranks,” said Stu White, a popular friend of Romney’s who went on to a career as a public school teacher and said he has been “disturbed” by the Lauber incident since hearing about it several weeks ago, before being contacted by The Washington Post. “But I was not the brunt of any of his pranks” [emphasis added].

The Post changed the story after talking to White again and discovering that White only learned of the prank in recent weeks after being told of it by a Cranbrook classmate.}

Washington Post Defends Its Romney Story - By Greg Pollowitz - Media Blog - National Review Online

Do that on USMB and you'll get banned. Do it for the DNC's Washington Post and the mindless sycophants will defend it as "powerful journalism."

Ready to retract?

Ready to stop lying through your fucking teeth for your shameful party?

You got caught, again. The demagogue party is just what the name states.

Ready to retract yet?

The retraction must come from your shameful party.

The family said they were not aware of it happening, they did not say it never happened.

IF it had happened, the family would know. DNC operative Horowitz describe Lauber with an Emo haircut (in 1965!! Right.....) that was forcibly cut - uh yeah. things like that are noticed.

This is just like the Dan Rather forged service record, more slander from the fucking liars of the DNC.

Actually, Horowitz stated that Lauber was gay, even in that detail the DNC simply invented the story, rather than reported. Hey, Horowitz had a job, to libel Romney - facts were as irrelevant to him as they are to you.

The family also said Lauber probably would not have told them about the attack
Four independent witnesses still stick to their story and even Mitt does not deny it

Four democrats supporting Obama.

And even HERE, your shameful party openly lies.

{This is the original online paragraph:

“I always enjoyed his pranks,” said Stu White, a popular friend of Romney’s who went on to a career as a public school teacher and has long been bothered by the Lauber incident [emphasis added]. “But I was not the brunt on any of his pranks.”

This is the new paragraph as it appeared in print and now appears online:

“I always enjoyed his pranks,” said Stu White, a popular friend of Romney’s who went on to a career as a public school teacher and said he has been “disturbed” by the Lauber incident since hearing about it several weeks ago, before being contacted by The Washington Post. “But I was not the brunt of any of his pranks” [emphasis added].

The Post changed the story after talking to White again and discovering that White only learned of the prank in recent weeks after being told of it by a Cranbrook classmate.}

Washington Post Defends Its Romney Story - By Greg Pollowitz - Media Blog - National Review Online

Do that on USMB and you'll get banned. Do it for the DNC's Washington Post and the mindless sycophants will defend it as "powerful journalism."

Ready to retract?

Ready to stop lying through your fucking teeth for your shameful party?

You got caught, again. The demagogue party is just what the name states.

When you find yourself in a hole..........keep digging or quote Breitbart, it's the Republican way

Eyewitnesses stick to their story about Mitt the Barber
Mitt the Barber has not denied it happened....even apologized
The sister stated she was not aware that it had happened, was not close to her brother at the time and that her brother would not have told anyone if it had happened
White was a minor player in the story and the story never said he participated

When you find yourself in a hole..........

You got caught, yet again. Your shameful party openly fabricates "evidence" to slander the opposition.

keep digging or quote Breitbart, it's the Republican way

BWAHAHAHAHA

Dude, you're using the Little Goebbels of the DNC's WaPo.

Eyewitnesses stick to their story about Mitt the Barber

You mean, four DNC operatives.

And were they even PRESENT?

Well, what does that matter, you're here to smear.

{White, in an interview with ABC News, said that he is “still debating” whether he will help the campaign, remarking, “It’s been a long time since we’ve been pals.” While the Post reports White as having “long been bothered” by the haircutting incident,” he told ABC News he was not present for the prank, in which Romney is said to have forcefully cut a student’s long hair and was not aware of it until this year when he was contacted by the Washington Post.}

Source for WaPo’s Romney hit piece: Actually, I wasn’t present during the prank « Hot Air

So you lie, what's the big deal? You lie to promote your party, just as Jason Horowitz does in the party press.

It's the way of the demagogue party!
Mitt the Barber has not denied it happened....even apologized
The sister stated she was not aware that it had happened, was not close to her brother at the time and that her brother would not have told anyone if it had happened
White was a minor player in the story and the story never said he participated[/QUOTE]

I hope that the Democrats continue to make this election about social issues.

that's funny given that it was the rightwingnuts who made it about social issues.

but we can pretend if that makes you feel better. :rolleyes:

Inorite!? That spike in Republican introduction of women's health bills where the graph just climbed neatly up the right side of the chart? Warm fuzzies, I tell you what!

Romney apologizes for 'dumb' high school pranks

Romney said he doesn't remember an incident from 1965 described in The Washington Post. The story quotes five of Romney's classmates from Cranbook School in a Detroit suburb as saying he led a group of boys who pinned down John Lauber while Romney himself cut the boy''s "bleached blonde hair that draped over one eye."

Lauber was described in the article as being "teased for his nonconformity and presumed homosexuality."

This was debunked many moons ago. But even if it where true, it definitely did not lead to the keystone pipeline not being built or the unemployment percentage hitting 10%

Romney said he doesn't remember an incident from 1965 described in The Washington Post. The story quotes five of Romney's classmates from Cranbook School in a Detroit suburb as saying he led a group of boys who pinned down John Lauber while Romney himself cut the boy''s "bleached blonde hair that draped over one eye."

Lauber was described in the article as being "teased for his nonconformity and presumed homosexuality."

This was debunked many moons ago. But even if it where true, it definitely did not lead to the keystone pipeline not being built or the unemployment percentage hitting 10%

No it wasn't.

No it wasn't.

It's awful convenient that the person this supposedly happened to is now dead and cannot stick up for himself, and his relatives are pissed off because they know it is not true and his name is being dragged through the dirt because he is being accused of being gay when he wasn't. And nobody in Romneys class could remember such an incident ever happening. What's really sad about the whole thing is this supposedly happened 47 years ago and this is all the left got, sad.

No it wasn't.

It's awful convenient that the person this supposedly happened to is now dead and cannot stick up for himself, and his relatives are pissed off because they know it is not true and his name is being dragged through the dirt because he is being accused of being gay when he wasn't. And nobody in Romneys class could remember such an incident ever happening. What's really sad about the whole thing is this supposedly happened 47 years ago and this is all the left got, sad.

Good article.

Mitt And Me: Romney At Cranbrook -- A Personal Glimpse - Forbes

Second, self-disclosure: Yes, I will vote for him, and gladly so, given the alternative, even though Romney isn’t nearly the economic libertarian that I am.

But did Romney cut John Lauber’s hair? I have no personal knowledge of the incident; in fact, I can’t even remember John. But when men like Mitt’s classmates, Tom Buford and Matt Friedemann, say publicly that it happened, then it happened. “Kraut,” as we affectionately called Friedemann (note to reporters: pronounce his name with three syllables, the second “e” being the “uh” sound) in those pre-political correctness days, was the prefect on my hall, and very kind to this freshman. I knew Tom, another prefect, too (Big Del’s Algebra II class, maybe?). I’d trust those two any day.

Why do libs always go off on the social issues?

Never mind the real issues like massive unemployment, debt, etc... let's talk rubbers and transvestites!

<yawn>

Are people still beating this dead horse?

It's dead... Moveon...

It's aimed at keeping people's attention focused on anything other than the real issues...

I'm still waiting on them to start chanting "four more yrears!"

I won't hold my breath.

<yawn>

Are people still beating this dead horse?

It's dead... Moveon...

It's aimed at keeping people's attention focused on anything other than the real issues...

I'm still waiting on them to start chanting "four more yrears!"

I won't hold my breath.

Actually, that could work against Obama. Nobody is forgetting that the economy sucks and has sucked since before the day he took office or that he has done absolutely nothing to improve the situation and is obviously incapable of doing so. Let him and the fools that work for him go on thinking that "it is anything but the economy" all they want. People are going to remember that the economy sucks and Obama is in over his head.

Well, Peggy Joseph hasn't figured it out yet, but she is still waiting patiently for her check to arrive for her gas and mortgage.

Immie

Last edited:
Ughh. I'm a liberal (but NOT a democrat) and I even think this story is idiotic. I bet it happened, but yeah, we can go into the past of every president and dig up shit about them, and we always do. "Romney is rich! He attacked a gay guy!" "Obama did coke! Obama partied in college!" Back and forth.

I think Romney is an asshole for doing it, but people do change over the course of 40 years! Sure as balls won't vote for him, but not because of dumb stories like this.

Ughh. I'm a liberal (but NOT a democrat) and I even think this story is idiotic. I bet it happened, but yeah, we can go into the past of every president and dig up shit about them, and we always do. "Romney is rich! He attacked a gay guy!" "Obama did coke! Obama partied in college!" Back and forth.

I think Romney is an asshole for doing it, but people do change over the course of 40 years! Sure as balls won't vote for him, but not because of dumb stories like this.

Same.

Because before he became the flimflam man, I REALLY liked Romney.

Same.

You liked him because he's a progressive/lib and I'm fairly confident that based upon that if he were running on the Dem Ticket, you would be supporting him and telling us that the haircut was no big deal. ;) You and all the other libs on this site. Of course, the cons would all be for stringing him up. :D

Immie

Same.

You liked him because he's a progressive/lib and I'm fairly confident that based upon that if he were running on the Dem Ticket, you would be supporting him and telling us that the haircut was no big deal. ;) You and all the other libs on this site. Of course, the cons would all be for stringing him up. :D

Immie

Oh, yeah; absolutely. We're interchangeable like that.

Thanks, Immie.

Same.

Immie

Oh, yeah; absolutely. We're interchangeable like that.

Thanks, Immie.

No problem.

What do you think are the odds of Romney losing the 2012 election and running as a Dem in 2016? He'd could win if he tried that.

Or for that matter what are the odds of him winning in 2012, "evolving" and switching parties in 2013 and running as a Dem in 2016?

J/K... I think! But, wouldn't that get the goats of all those who are supporting him because in their opinions, he is the "lesser of two evils"?

Immie

Forum List

Back