Romney- Hang Obama

No American President has ever had his citizenship questioned in this manner. None. And the Constitution doesn't require a birth certificate to run.

What's changed?

Oh yeah..he's black.

You're kidding right?

Here's ONE example to prove you wrong. Many people believed then, and still believe that Chester A Arthur was in fact a Canadian.

Natural Born Citizen

Chester A Arthur was white.

So shut up about this only because he's black.

Oh, and no answer on the avatar question? Revealing.

Oh..so you had to go back 100 years or so to find a case similar to Obama..:lol:

Here's a clue on the Avatar..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InnMUffpgrU]YouTube - American Werewolf in london transfromation edited.wmv[/ame]

It's not a pissed off Gorilla.

Who cares how far back I had to go? Your claim was that NO President has had their citizenship questioned like Obama, I proved your claim wrong, so you move the goalpost ?

Oh and that is NOT a werewolf in your avatar, it is a Gorilla. So that doesn't make sense, try again race baiter.

It is not LIKE Obamas questioning.

Obama satisfied all legal needs when he produced his short form.

The right still pretended he had not.

There is a HUGE differance

The right didn't pretend shit. obama produced a forgery, then he produced another forgery, and as far as the "right" is concerned, it appears, they want nothing more to do with the issue. That is not to say though that it's over for everyone. 51% still don't believe obama was born in Hawaii, with good reason, when he follows one pathetic forgery with another.

The lame stream media is a bunch of pom pom waving morons that are in the tank for obama, and the rest of the televised media is just too sick of the issue to continue. They're caving because no one seems to really give a flying fuck about the TRUTH. It's the greatest travesty in American history.

But one day it will all be exposed. Probably long after obama is gone from the White House.

please show were what he produced was determined by a court of law to be a forgery?

You're kidding right?

Here's ONE example to prove you wrong. Many people believed then, and still believe that Chester A Arthur was in fact a Canadian.

Natural Born Citizen

Chester A Arthur was white.

So shut up about this only because he's black.

Oh, and no answer on the avatar question? Revealing.

Oh..so you had to go back 100 years or so to find a case similar to Obama..:lol:

Here's a clue on the Avatar..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InnMUffpgrU"]YouTube - American Werewolf in london transfromation edited.wmv[/ame]

It's not a pissed off Gorilla.

Who cares how far back I had to go? Your claim was that NO President has had their citizenship questioned like Obama, I proved your claim wrong, so you move the goalpost ?

Oh and that is NOT a werewolf in your avatar, it is a Gorilla. So that doesn't make sense, try again race baiter.

He should try a dog running away from the camera with it's tail tucked in between it's legs as an avie.

The right didn't pretend shit. obama produced a forgery, then he produced another forgery, and as far as the "right" is concerned, it appears, they want nothing more to do with the issue. That is not to say though that it's over for everyone. 51% still don't believe obama was born in Hawaii, with good reason, when he follows one pathetic forgery with another.

The lame stream media is a bunch of pom pom waving morons that are in the tank for obama, and the rest of the televised media is just too sick of the issue to continue. They're caving because no one seems to really give a flying fuck about the TRUTH. It's the greatest travesty in American history.

But one day it will all be exposed. Probably long after obama is gone from the White House.

You stand exposed as a person unable to accept court documents because you live on a steady diet of hate.

Of course there is a huge difference you buffoon. One hundred years ago we had neither the internet , nor television to make as big a deal out of it as we have today; but that doesn't change the fact that to THIS day people are questioning whether Chester A Arthur was a natural born citizen of the United States.

You are one weak minded simpleton when you can't even admit that okay you've proven that Obama is not the first President to be questioned about his citizenship even though you are faced with evidence that the claim was incorrect.

please show were what he produced was determined by a court of law to be a forgery?

When it gets in a court of law, I'll do that. Until then, it doesn't take a court to determine a forgery. It takes a forgery expert, and all the experts agree, the latest BC is a pathetic, amateurish forgery. Hell I downloaded the BC from whitehouse.gov and saw it for myself in AI.

Last edited:
You are lying PR and being a fool.

What Obama produced has been repetedly pronounced by all officials as fact.

Of course there is a huge difference you buffoon. One hundred years ago we had neither the internet , nor television to make as big a deal out of it as we have today; but that doesn't change the fact that to THIS day people are questioning whether Chester A Arthur was a natural born citizen of the United States.

You are one weak minded simpleton when you can't even admit that okay you've proven that Obama is not the first President to be questioned about his citizenship even though you are faced with evidence that the claim was incorrect.

Obama produced all necessary documentation of the time.

Aurther did not.

Why did Obama still get questioned.

hell go read pale riders posts.

Nothing racist about the metaphor, move along, nothing to see.

Romney Stumbles With 'Hang Obama' Line in N.H.

(NewsCore) - MANCHESTER, N.H. -- Republican 2012 frontrunner Mitt Romney put his foot in his mouth Friday night, saying that Republicans needed to "hang" President Barack Obama during an event in Manchester, N.H.

"Well we're going to have to hang the Obama Misery Index around his neck. And I'll tell you, the fact that you've got people in this country really squeezed with gasoline getting so expensive, with commodities getting so expensive, families are having a hard time making ends meet… We're going to hang him with that -- uh, so to speak, metaphorically, with, uh, you have to be careful these days, I learned that -- with an Obama Misery Index." Romney Stumbles With 'Hang Obama' Line in N.H.

The first part I see no problem with at all. The second part you have to make Racist in your mind to see it that way. Still not a great choice of words. There is just so much out there competing with it on both sides. It's no more than a glitch.
How much more explicit does he have to be? He clearly says they are going to put something around his neck and hang Obama with it.
If criticizing Long Dong Thomas was a racist "high tech LYNCHING" how is this not any less of a LYNCHING.

Can you imagine how apeshit the CON$ would have gone if the Left said they were going to put Anita Hill's lie detector test around Long Dong Thomas' neck and hang him with it!!!!!

CaféAuLait;3590744 said:
In context it was not racist.

"You remember that during the Ronald Reagan-Jimmy Carter debates, that Ronald Reagan came up with this great thing about the Misery Index? And he hung that around Jimmy Carter's neck and that had a lot to do with Jimmy Carter losing," Romney told the crowd at the Americans for Prosperity summit.

"Well we're going to have to hang the Obama Misery Index around his neck. And I'll tell you, the fact that you've got people in this country really squeezed with gasoline getting so expensive, with commodities getting so expensive, families are having a hard time making ends meet… We're going to hang him with that -- uh, so to speak, metaphorically, with, uh, you have to be careful these days, I learned that -- with an Obama Misery Index."

I do believe he saw people trying to make it a racist comment so he assured he wanted people to know how he meant it.

Clearly there was nothing racist in the remark, but when you've got a Presidency like Obama's to defend, you need to use whatever weapons you have, real, and imaginary.

The use of the imaginary this early (2011) in the campaign only indicates how desperate the Obama Camp will become during 2012

Please show me where it was even examined in a court of law.

All too easy............

Please show me where any court has deemed they needed investigation.

The politcal rumour mill does not get to game the courts.

That would be the only reason this would be in court, its utter baseless horseshit.

Nothing racist about the metaphor, move along, nothing to see.

Romney Stumbles With 'Hang Obama' Line in N.H.

(NewsCore) - MANCHESTER, N.H. -- Republican 2012 frontrunner Mitt Romney put his foot in his mouth Friday night, saying that Republicans needed to "hang" President Barack Obama during an event in Manchester, N.H.

"Well we're going to have to hang the Obama Misery Index around his neck. And I'll tell you, the fact that you've got people in this country really squeezed with gasoline getting so expensive, with commodities getting so expensive, families are having a hard time making ends meet… We're going to hang him with that -- uh, so to speak, metaphorically, with, uh, you have to be careful these days, I learned that -- with an Obama Misery Index." Romney Stumbles With 'Hang Obama' Line in N.H.

The first part I see no problem with at all. The second part you have to make Racist in your mind to see it that way. Still not a great choice of words. There is just so much out there competing with it on both sides. It's no more than a glitch.
How much more explicit does he have to be? He clearly says they are going to put something around his neck and hang Obama with it.
If criticizing Long Dong Thomas was a racist "high tech LYNCHING" how is this not any less of a LYNCHING.

Can you imagine how apeshit the CON$ would have gone if the Left said they were going to put Anita Hill's lie detector test around Long Dong Thomas' neck and hang him with it!!!!!

Your Shrill Partisan Whining is hurting my ears.

who gives a shit? This political correctness is getting out of hand. Anyone with an ounce of fucking sense knows that Romney is not a racist.
....At least, not anymore......

:eusa_whistle:

".....the church received a new revelation from God to end the practice of discrimination against persons of African-American heritage."

Who KNEW God was intimidated by the IRS?!!

:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back