Romney- Hang Obama

He never said lynch. Nor did he say knife or kill, nor club. He said hang the misery index around his neck. what should he have said? Should he have consulted the PC police and found some moronic statement about the Misery index used in another manner?

Saying you want to hang something around someones neck is neither violent, racist or unacceptable.

I agree. But it doesn't take a genius to realize the other side is going to spin it very differently. It's fine for you or I to wonder about, but shouldn't take Romney that time.

Wrong, it is a standard comment. One hangs something around someones neck. Standard acceptable English.Unless Obama is involved then the leftwing loons are out in force twisting and perverting everything that is said. You don't help it going along with them.

Well that's fine then. We'll see how it works out for him. Second run, he should know better with Obama in office.

Yeah, I got that. It seems that if one uses the words: kill, hang, knife, club, etc., going to run into problems. Never mind lynch.

He never said lynch. Nor did he say knife or kill, nor club. He said hang the misery index around his neck. what should he have said? Should he have consulted the PC police and found some moronic statement about the Misery index used in another manner?

Saying you want to hang something around someones neck is neither violent, racist or unacceptable.

I agree. But it doesn't take a genius to realize the other side is going to spin it very differently. It's fine for you or I to wonder about, but shouldn't take Romney that time.

NO, he shouldn't take the time. If blacks want to get past this whole racism thing, then they need to do THEIR part in getting past it. That means not requiring white people who are not racists to ponder their every fucking thought to make sure it can't be mistakenly construed as a racist remark. Those who are incapable of doing so are either A) lifetime victims or B) shit heads who are simply taking advantage of a situation. In either case , I'm tired of hearing from them.

Wrong, it is a standard comment. One hangs something around someones neck. Standard acceptable English.Unless Obama is involved then the leftwing loons are out in force twisting and perverting everything that is said. You don't help it going along with them.

Well that's fine then. We'll see how it works out for him. Second run, he should know better with Obama in office.

So you support the left when it demands special treatment for Obama? Why? He is President and deserves to be treated just like every other President. His detractors have every right to attack him with reason or even unreason. No one on the left whined when Bush was being vilified, when his family was attacked when his service was attacked.

Why do you find a need to support the left in providing cover for Obama?

Watermellons on the white house lawn is racist. This was not.

This time, the republicans are fine. The bone through the nose was racist. After Burfers are racist. Again, this thing is not.

This time, the republicans are fine. The bone through the nose was racist. After Burfers are racist. Again, this thing is not.

Watermelon is racist? I love watermelon, dammit. Well don't try to take away my fried chicken.

Watermelon is racist? I love watermelon, dammit. Well don't try to take away my fried chicken.

I am sorry. I didnt know you were an idiot. My bad.

I'm sorry , I didn't realize you didn't have a sense of humor. I now know you do not.

Hello! I love fried chicken too! Not much of a watermelon lover though.

Signed,
Another idiot.

I'm sorry , I didn't realize you didn't have a sense of humor. I now know you do not.

Don't mind Autozona... He's a dumbass...

We're used to it...

Oh, I don't mind anyone. Like I said anyone who gets upset over such stupid things is either a lifetime victim or a whiny bitch who sees insult where there is none just to feed their agenda. In either case, I don't care.

I'm having some special Asian food and laughing at this shit right now.

We're used to it...

Oh, I don't mind anyone. Like I said anyone who gets upset over such stupid things is either a lifetime victim or a whiny bitch who sees insult where there is none just to feed their agenda. In either case, I don't care.

Good deal....

We laugh at Autozona too... Dumbasses are often unintentionally funny as hell...

We're used to it...

You've been looking at the Demotivational Posters thread, haven't you? Asian foods.:lol:

We're used to it...

You've been looking at the Demotivational Posters thread, haven't you? Asian foods.:lol:

Asian food is very whoresome. I mean wholesome. :eusa_whistle:

Why am I not surprised that the CON$ who went ballistic over Clinton using the word "spadework" even going so far as making it into two words "spade work" accusing her of racism, have no problem with Romney saying they have to hang Obama with the misery index they put around his neck.

"Well we're going to have to hang the Obama Misery Index around his neck. And I'll tell you, the fact that you've got people in this country really squeezed with gasoline getting so expensive, with commodities getting so expensive, families are having a hard time making ends meet… We're going to hang him with that-" Mitt Romney

You don't have to change what Romney said like the CON$ did with Clinton, Romney clearly said they were going to put something around Obama's neck and hang him with it.

The Clintons Play Dirty -- And The Media Lets Them - Page 1 - Mike Gallagher - Townhall Conservative
Mike Gallagher

The Clintons Play Dirty -- And The Media Lets Them

Sen. Clinton appeared on NBC’s Today Show and talked about the choice that voters were faced with in New Hampshire. She said the following: “When they say to themselves, OK, I have a choice between a truly inspirational speaker (Obama) who has not done the kind of spade work with the sort of experience that another candidate has…” Spade work. That’s some choice of words for a black political opponent, no?

American Thinker Blog: Hillary, 'spadework,' and Democrats

January 10, 2008 Hillary, 'spadework,' and Democrats

Jack Kemp

[FONT=times new roman,times]It seems that Hillary Clinton Campaign's recently use of the [/FONT][FONT=times new roman,times]racially charged term "spadework"[/FONT][FONT=times new roman,times]on the Today Show in referring to Sen. Obama was not a one time event.
[/FONT]

Nothing racist about the metaphor, move along, nothing to see.

Romney Stumbles With 'Hang Obama' Line in N.H.

(NewsCore) - MANCHESTER, N.H. -- Republican 2012 frontrunner Mitt Romney put his foot in his mouth Friday night, saying that Republicans needed to "hang" President Barack Obama during an event in Manchester, N.H.

Only a TURD would see this as rascist.

True better words could have been used...

From the article:

"You remember that during the Ronald Reagan-Jimmy Carter debates, that Ronald Reagan came up with this great thing about the Misery Index? And he hung that around Jimmy Carter's neck and that had a lot to do with Jimmy Carter losing," Romney told the crowd at the Americans for Prosperity summit.

"Well we're going to have to hang the Obama Misery Index around his neck. And I'll tell you, the fact that you've got people in this country really squeezed with gasoline getting so expensive, with commodities getting so expensive, families are having a hard time making ends meet… We're going to hang him with that -- uh, so to speak, ..."

In other words make Obama responsible, instead of blaming it on others. When is Obama gonna 'Man up'?

*NEXT*

Why am I not surprised that the CON$ who went ballistic over Clinton using the word "spadework" even going so far as making it into two words "spade work" accusing her of racism, have no problem with Romney saying they have to hang Obama with the misery index they put around his neck.

"Well we're going to have to hang the Obama Misery Index around his neck. And I'll tell you, the fact that you've got people in this country really squeezed with gasoline getting so expensive, with commodities getting so expensive, families are having a hard time making ends meet… We're going to hang him with that-" Mitt Romney

You don't have to change what Romney said like the CON$ did with Clinton, Romney clearly said they were going to put something around Obama's neck and hang him with it.

The Clintons Play Dirty -- And The Media Lets Them - Page 1 - Mike Gallagher - Townhall Conservative
Mike Gallagher

The Clintons Play Dirty -- And The Media Lets Them

Sen. Clinton appeared on NBC’s Today Show and talked about the choice that voters were faced with in New Hampshire. She said the following: “When they say to themselves, OK, I have a choice between a truly inspirational speaker (Obama) who has not done the kind of spade work with the sort of experience that another candidate has…” Spade work. That’s some choice of words for a black political opponent, no?

American Thinker Blog: Hillary, 'spadework,' and Democrats

January 10, 2008 Hillary, 'spadework,' and Democrats

Jack Kemp

[FONT=times new roman,times]It seems that Hillary Clinton Campaign's recently use of the [/FONT][FONT=times new roman,times]racially charged term "spadework"[/FONT][FONT=times new roman,times]on the Today Show in referring to Sen. Obama was not a one time event.
[/FONT]

So long story short, I can add you to my list of idiot partisan hacks who have a compulsion to turn everything into a party battle? Got it.

Moron

Forum List

Back