Romney- Hang Obama

You are lying PR and being a fool.

What Obama produced has been repetedly pronounced by all officials as fact.

Pfft... LMAO... you and the rest of the obama ass kissing club trying to defend a forgery with over 50 layers of added in computer generated text as "real" is about as asinine and lying to yourselves as anyone can get. You are in absolute imbecile. A brain washed obamabot. You are in total denial. You are incapable of even seeing the truth.

» New Obama Birth Certificate is a Forgery Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Critics: Obama’s Latest Long-Form Birth Certificate Is a Fake …Update: More Expert Opinion | The Gateway Pundit

http://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/This_discovery_made_me_sick?id=9deec5835c143e48759

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSH0cJHHW1I]YouTube - Obama's Birth Certificate Is a FAKE - Proof it Has Been Altered !!![/ame]

Last edited:
It is not LIKE Obamas questioning.

Obama satisfied all legal needs when he produced his short form.

The right still pretended he had not.

There is a HUGE differance

Of course there is a huge difference you buffoon. One hundred years ago we had neither the internet , nor television to make as big a deal out of it as we have today; but that doesn't change the fact that to THIS day people are questioning whether Chester A Arthur was a natural born citizen of the United States.

You are one weak minded simpleton when you can't even admit that okay you've proven that Obama is not the first President to be questioned about his citizenship even though you are faced with evidence that the claim was incorrect.

Obama produced all necessary documentation of the time.

Aurther did not.

Why did Obama still get questioned.

hell go read pale riders posts.

Again, you are an idiot. There are no official "prove you're a citizen papers" when you run for President. In Arthur's time birth certificates were virtually unheard of, so the fact that he didn't have one to produce wasn't unusual. He did however have plenty of witnesses and other evidence to suggest he was a natural born citizen.

Here is an absolute fact for you to consider, much like Arthur, if there wasn't SOME evidence to suggest that he was in fact not a natural born US citizen, then no one would have reason to even ask in the first place. But I'm guessing that you are just going to come back with " people just started questioning because he's black, no other reason" so that point is lost on you.

You really are a simpleton. Oh and PS I don't care what Pale Rider or anyone else is writing, I fully 100% believe Obama is a natural born US citizen, it doesn't change my argument that Obama is NOT the first President to have his citizenship questioned, nor does it change the fact that I am sick and tired of every single one of Obama's critics being labeled a racist regardless of facts.

dont put words in my mouth i didnt say.

it is completely dishonest.

Why was Obama still questioned after he supplied PROOF of where he was born.

Aurther didnt, the reason he didnt is immaterial.

He ws questioned (Arthur) because he was on record talking of two differeing birth dates.

Obama was accepted by the entire government as legal president.

He provided the legally sactioned docs to prove it right away.

If Arthur could have done so the questions would not have remained in the air.

Obama again ended all speculation a long time ago.

The only people who refused the perfectly legal docs were partisan hacks like Orily Tates

He ws questioned (Arthur) because he was on record talking of two differeing birth dates.

The only people who refused the perfectly legal docs were partisan hacks like Orily Tates

Okay, well explain to me Obama's paternal grandmother being on camera saying he was born in Kenya.

YouTube - Obama Grandmother audio: Barack Born in Kenya

As I said, there are valid reasons why some would believe he's lying. Are a few of those people simply accusing him of lying because they are racists? I have no doubt that there are. But as much as you'd like to believe that everyone who is against Obama is a racist, it simply isn't true. Not on this issue, nor any other.

Be an adult and admit that not everyone who questions Obama is a racist. I bet you can't, or won't do it. I think you have fully convinced yourself that only racists are against Obama.

Oh I see , the confirmation of legal American documentation is now determined by what some old woman in kenya says.

Got ya

Okay, well explain to me Obama's paternal grandmother being on camera saying he was born in Kenya.

YouTube - Obama Grandmother audio: Barack Born in Kenya

As I said, there are valid reasons why some would believe he's lying. Are a few of those people simply accusing him of lying because they are racists? I have no doubt that there are. But as much as you'd like to believe that everyone who is against Obama is a racist, it simply isn't true. Not on this issue, nor any other.

Be an adult and admit that not everyone who questions Obama is a racist. I bet you can't, or won't do it. I think you have fully convinced yourself that only racists are against Obama.

The race issue is a moldy stawman the Statists have been successful at using for decades, as they contiune to practice it. They loathe being called on it....and call you rascist for not buiyng into it. [See Circular Logic].

;)

Oh I see , the confirmation of legal American documentation is now determined by what some old woman in kenya says.

Got ya

Certainly her word in a court of law would give pause in determining the validity of the documents.

And I see I was right on the mark about you couldn't admit that not everyone who is against Obama is a racist.

Nor can you admit that I conclusively proved that Obama is NOT the first US President to have his natural citizenship questioned.

You should change your username to TruthBeDamned and use a blind folded sheep as your avatar.

This is how the right treats any proof of racism from anyone.

RACECARD

That's the best you can come up with? You really and truly can't admit that not everyone who is against Obama is a racist?

I will try not to make fun of you for that. I instead pity you. I would hate to go through life being so stupid.

You're an idiot. Would you like me to find some faux pas by liberal politicians? They happen moron, it certainly doesn't have to mean anyone is a racist. And even though I'm not a Romney fan, he is not a racist, that is beyond question.

It saddens me, truly saddens me, that some people are so stupid and petty that they will attack someone's character by calling them a racist when they have done nothing to warrant such a charge simply because of their political views.

What did I say that was "racist"? Is pointing out the Republican Party is 90% white also "racist"?

You have proof that the Republican party is 90% white? What does that even have to do with this conversation you fool?

Gallup poll?

Why would you think the Republicans party isn't 90% white? I'm just curious. If their convention and who they vote into office is any indication, well, you know.

Besides, with a party that's 90% white, they should be "proud" of their "whiteness". Not run away from it.

what did i say that was "racist"? Is pointing out the republican party is 90% white also "racist"?

you have proof that the republican party is 90% white? What does that even have to do with this conversation you fool?

gallup poll?

why would you think the republicans party isn't 90% white? i'm just curious. If their convention and who they vote into office is any indication, well, you know.

besides, with a party that's 90% white, they should be "proud" of their "whiteness". Not run away from it.

*dismissed*

What did I say that was "racist"? Is pointing out the Republican Party is 90% white also "racist"?

You have proof that the Republican party is 90% white? What does that even have to do with this conversation you fool?

Gallup poll?

Why would you think the Republicans party isn't 90% white? I'm just curious. If their convention and who they vote into office is any indication, well, you know.

Besides, with a party that's 90% white, they should be "proud" of their "whiteness". Not run away from it.

I haven't seen that poll, but let's assume you are in fact correct and the Republican Party is 90% white. The US population as a whole is 80% white. So that number doesn't seem to be that far out there to me.

USA QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

Now let's get down to reality, a place you don't visit often I'm sure.

The reason so many whites are Republicans is the same as the reason so many blacks voted for Obama. Of course people are going to associate with other people who they feel have their best interest in mind. That's just logical, and as an upper middle class white guy, who would represent me better, the Republicans or the Democrats? As a poor lower class black man, who would represent me better? It's just common sense.

Are you suggesting that we desegregate the parties, and make each party have a proportional number of members to the general population? Because I assure you that if that were to happen, the middle class white guy would rule BOTH parties and the non whites you seem so concerned about would have no voice.

You're kidding right?

Here's ONE example to prove you wrong. Many people believed then, and still believe that Chester A Arthur was in fact a Canadian.

Natural Born Citizen

Chester A Arthur was white.

So shut up about this only because he's black.

Oh, and no answer on the avatar question? Revealing.

Oh..so you had to go back 100 years or so to find a case similar to Obama..:lol:

Here's a clue on the Avatar..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InnMUffpgrU]YouTube - American Werewolf in london transfromation edited.wmv[/ame]

It's not a pissed off Gorilla.

Who cares how far back I had to go? Your claim was that NO President has had their citizenship questioned like Obama, I proved your claim wrong, so you move the goalpost ?

Oh and that is NOT a werewolf in your avatar, it is a Gorilla. So that doesn't make sense, try again race baiter.

Um...okay.

What we have here is a poster that gets off on personal insults, got yas and not really making relevant points or sticking to the issues.

It's basically the same with your ilk.

Cheers.

Oh..so you had to go back 100 years or so to find a case similar to Obama..:lol:

Here's a clue on the Avatar..

YouTube - American Werewolf in london transfromation edited.wmv

It's not a pissed off Gorilla.

Who cares how far back I had to go? Your claim was that NO President has had their citizenship questioned like Obama, I proved your claim wrong, so you move the goalpost ?

Oh and that is NOT a werewolf in your avatar, it is a Gorilla. So that doesn't make sense, try again race baiter.

Um...okay.

What we have here is a poster that gets off on personal insults, got yas and not really making relevant points or sticking to the issues.

Cheers.

Really? You're going to accuse me of nothing but insults and not making relevant points? I think we can clearly see in this thread who is making relevant points.

And how is pointing out that you are a race baiter an insult? It's what you are. and it is entirely what your avatar is all about.

Um...okay.

Cheers.

Really? You're going to accuse me of nothing but insults and not making relevant points? I think we can clearly see in this thread who is making relevant points.

And how is pointing out that you are a race baiter an insult? It's what you are. and it is entirely what your avatar is all about.

:lol:

Um..okay chief.

Kraft makes a wonderful cheese spread that melts really nicely.

Goes good with chips.

lol

Romney is seeing how successful The Donald has been appealing to "that" wing of the party so he's decided to up the ante.
Bad strategy - Romney is never going to "out Donald" The Donald or Sarah Palin for the Tea Party/Birther vote, and quite frankly, why would he want to "go down that road!"

Romney should concede the "Neanderthal" wing of the Republican Party to that "Odd Couple" and adopt the one successful strategy that could strike fear into the hearts of his political opponents - Reagan's "big-tent" approach!

Attracting America's "moderates" has always been the key to any successful presidential campaign and unlike any of the other major "players" in the GOP, this appears to be his natural constituency!

Last edited:
lol

Romney is seeing how successful The Donald has been appealing to "that" wing of the party so he's decided to up the ante.
Bad strategy - Romney is never going to "out Donald" The Donald or Sarah Palin for the Tea Party/Birther vote, and quite frankly, why would he want to "go down that road!"

Romney should concede the "Neanderthal" wing of the Republican Party to that "Odd Couple" and adopt the one successful strategy that could strike fear into the hearts of his political opponents - Reagan's "big-tent" approach!

Attracting America's "moderates" has always been the key to any successful presidential campaign and unlike any of the other major "players" in the GOP, this appears to be his natural constituency!

And this seems like the way to go for Republicans.

They aren't going to do it..if Romney's speech at the CPAC is any indication..

But..one could hope.

lol

And whom are the 'Moderates'? Are they principled folks ? And if they are? WHY do they vascillate between parties?

Forum List

Back