Romney give it to Republicans

Ukraine is NOT asking for NATO membership, they seek admission into the EU.

I think they are asking for NATO membership

Yeah, Nixon, Reagan, George HW Bush, you mean those type leftest presidents that got my vote?
so do you support Biden as of yesterday, working with Russia on a nuclear deal with Iran?

quite the quandrious dellimnea

Mitt Romney Excoriates ā€˜Disgustingā€™ Pro-Putin Republicans: ā€˜Almost Treasonousā€™ --- IT IS TREASONOUS​

Senator Mitt Romney (R-UT) tore into his fellow Republicans who have spoken positively about Vladimir Putin, or offered advantageous statements to Russia while Ukraine remains under attack.
Romney gave a broad-range interview to CNNā€™s Dana Bash on Sunday, commenting on everything from the situation in Ukraine, to Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor-Greeneā€™s (R-GA) decision to speak at the white nationalist America First Political Action Conference. At one point, Bash asked Romney for his thoughts on the ā€œpro-Putin sentimentsā€ that a fraction of the GOP has embraced in terms of whether the U.S. should intervene in Russiaā€™s aggression toward Ukraine.
Romneyā€™s response:

Romney didnā€™t specify who exactly he was talking about, though his comments could have been referring to Fox Newsā€™ Tucker Carlson, who dismissed Russiaā€™s threat to Ukraine until they began their military assault against the country. As it were, former President Donald Trump has been repeatedly calling Putin ā€œsmartā€ while ragging on his political foes throughout the international crisis.
Bash said to Romney, ā€œTreasonous is a big word, so I just have to quickly follow. Would that include the former president?ā€
ā€œWell, I said itā€™s nearly treasonous,ā€ Romney answered. ā€œStanding up for freedom is the right thing to do in America. Anything less than that, in my opinion, is unworthy of American support.ā€
Watch above, via CNN.
Mitt Romney Excoriates ā€˜Disgustingā€™ Pro-Putin Republicans: ā€˜Almost Treasonousā€™

Now Democrats love Romney šŸ˜„

Dims want us to go to war with Russia because that will help them win elections.

And that's where the Left has a problem. If Sleepy Joe rolled up a recruitment bus into Berkeley looking for young liberal devotees to volunteer to die on the front, his own people would tell him to "go fuck himself"

NO TIES LOL

Trump has Putin grinning like a possum - al.com
Hahahaā€¦Didnā€™t you filthy, shameless fucked in the head LefTarded fucks already try that ā€œRUSSIAā€ bullshit? Didnā€™t you spend $50M with Robert Mueller to prove your TDS driven ignorance and extreme retardation?

Dims want us to go to war with Russia because that will help them win elections.
Personally I very much doubt war with Russia will help the Dems win elections.

Are we remembering, Dems, that your votes are in the big cities and the big cities are all the nuke targets?

Personally I very much doubt war with Russia will help the Dems win elections.

Are we remembering, Dems, that your votes are in the big cities and the big cities are all the nuke targets?
You may not think it, but Dims do. They are continually pushing us towards war, like their insane demands for this "no fly zone."

Last edited:
so do you support Biden as of yesterday, working with Russia on a nuclear deal with Iran?

quite the quandrious dellimnea
I am more in support of working with Israel on their handling of a nuclear deal with Iran. They have consistently been very productive and beneficial to non-proliferation.

Of course they are. EU membership as a commercial alliance is not what Ukraine needs right now, they need soldiers and bombs.
I saw a youTube video yesterday from a Australian TV News channel where they mentioned it.

You may not think it, but Dims do. They are continually pushing us towards, like their insane demands for this "no fly zone."
You are up to the minute. I think the news is just now talking about some sort of no fly thing --- I don't know where that is supposed to be! I need to check it out.

You are up to the minute. I think the news is just now talking about some sort of no fly thing --- I don't know where that is supposed to be! I need to check it out.
Wooh! Do I need to stop watching MASH and see what's up?

I think what we NEED to be doing is to bring the two warring powers to the peace table and get an armistice so they can sort out their problem. Not to escalate the situation.

Right, nothing that RINO Romney says is of any interest. He's so yesterday, and talk about a traitor!! Romney is a traitor to his party, to all Republicans, since his first vicious anti-Trump speech.

I guess he's jealous that we elected Trump but not him. Which is no excuse for him to bad-mouth like a Democrat.
I'm not a Romney fan but in that speech you referenced he described Trump to a T & nailed his ass to the wall but good. Every single thing Romney said about Trump was true, whether you Trump asslickers like it or not.

Romey spoke the truth about Trump which is why Trump's asseaters hate him.

I'm not a Romney fan but in that speech you referenced he described Trump to a T & nailed his ass to the wall but good. Every single thing Romney said about Trump was true, whether you Trump asslickers like it or not.

Romey spoke the truth about Trump which is why Trump's asseaters hate him.
Wrong.

Would that be the same Romney that the left mocked and ridiculed in 2012 when he said Russia was our biggest geopolitical threat? I believe someone on the left even told him the 1980s wanted their foreign policy back.

Would that be the same Romney that the left mocked and ridiculed in 2012 when he said Russia was our biggest geopolitical threat? I believe someone on the left even told him the 1980s wanted their foreign policy back.
You mean NINE years ago?

Forum List

Back