Romney: Elect Me Or House GOP Will Wreck The Economy

I have never gone to breitbart's site unless directed there by a link from this site. So yes, I would hazard a guess that I have read many things which have not made their way onto breitbart.

But, apparently, you're completely unaware of this story even though hundreds of mainstream news sources have covered it.

Look...here it is:

Wall Street Journal: Obama, Romney Spar Over Economy - WSJ.com

Christian Science Monitor: Romney's closing arguments invoke debt ceiling debate - CSMonitor.com

Washington Post: Romney's closing pitch: Give the hostage takers what they want - The Plum Line - The Washington Post

Slate Magazine: Romney-Reid debt ceiling crisis.

Associated Press: The Associated Press: Romney warns against re-electing Obama

CNN: Romney describes shared conservative vision in ‘closing argument’ – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Elliot Spitzer Opinion Column: Eliot Spitzer: Newspapers endorsing Romney because he would appease GOP extremists | syracuse.com

Esquire Magazine: Romney's Last Stand: From Now On, It's Him-Him-Him - Esquire

Do you morons ever wonder what news stories Fox News isn't showing you?

This is one of them.

Even Al-Fucking-Jazeera covered this story: http://www.aljazeera.com/news/americas/2012/11/201211321759668485.html

But not Fox. And conservative bloggers are ignoring it, too. Just like the ignorant right wing posters on this thread.

I wonder why.

Last edited:
Ignoring the machinations of the spin meisters which have driven you into a tizzy? Please forgive me.

Ignoring the machinations of the spin meisters which have driven you into a tizzy? Please forgive me.

I'm not in a tizzy.

To quote Nate Silver:

There were 22 polls of swing states published Friday. Of these, Mr. Obama led in 19 polls, and two showed a tie. Mitt Romney led in just one of the surveys, a Mason-Dixon poll of Florida.

Election Forecasts - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com

Obama is going to win, in spite of Romney's threats. Or maybe...because of them.

But, apparently, you're completely unaware of this story even though hundreds of mainstream news sources have covered it.

Look...here it is:

Wall Street Journal: Obama, Romney Spar Over Economy - WSJ.com

Christian Science Monitor: Romney's closing arguments invoke debt ceiling debate - CSMonitor.com

Washington Post: Romney's closing pitch: Give the hostage takers what they want - The Plum Line - The Washington Post

Slate Magazine: Romney-Reid debt ceiling crisis.

Associated Press: The Associated Press: Romney warns against re-electing Obama

CNN: Romney describes shared conservative vision in ‘closing argument’ – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Elliot Spitzer Opinion Column: Eliot Spitzer: Newspapers endorsing Romney because he would appease GOP extremists | syracuse.com

Esquire Magazine: Romney's Last Stand: From Now On, It's Him-Him-Him - Esquire

Do you morons ever wonder what news stories Fox News isn't showing you?

This is one of them.

Even Al-Fucking-Jazeera covered this story: Obama and Romney battle for key swing states - Americas - Al Jazeera English

But not Fox. And conservative bloggers are ignoring it, too. Just like the ignorant right wing posters on this thread.

I wonder why.

395161_466105310108669_1302419330_n.jpg

:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back