Romney disavows adviser's 'Anglo-Saxon' remark

They are trying HARD to bring back the RACE CARD folks...

don't be taken in...vote Obama out

Foriegn, not American, Kenyan, not born here, Mau Mau, boi king, manchild.

The honest right winger just comes right out and says "******".

Yep, there are blacks and *******, Chris Rock taught me that.....but hey you want to ban people for calling someone a name....how NOBLE....because liberals believe in eugenics, but hey we dont like you using ******....

Supportng the killing of the "less desirables" is somehow more tolerable to the left than calling someone a name. Not sure how. Personally, I dont want anyone killed, nor do I want people called names.

Mitt Romney distanced himself today from an unnamed adviser's comments that President Obama doesn't appreciate "Anglo-Saxon heritage" and the "special relationship" between the United States and Great Britain.

If Romney has to keep distancing himself from any more rightwing nitwits he’ll be all by himself.

yeah all those unnamed advisors.....If liberals have to keep making them up, pretty soon he'll have enough votes to win California

Yep, there are blacks and *******, Chris Rock taught me that.....but hey you want to ban people for calling someone a name....how NOBLE....because liberals believe in eugenics, but hey we dont like you using ******....

Supportng the killing of the "less desirables" is somehow more tolerable to the left than calling someone a name. Not sure how. Personally, I dont want anyone killed, nor do I want people called names.

To me name calling is what we did to each other in high school, these liberals would have run crying at all the stuff we did (and we were a diverse crew!!!!!!)

So name calling isnt a big deal, it's the context that's more important, for example, if I see Jesse Jackson I will use ******, if I see Clarence Thomas, I'll never use that word, but with liberals it's backwards and somehow it's ok..

They are trying HARD to bring back the RACE CARD folks...

don't be taken in...vote Obama out

Well, they cant run on Obama's record. Which is so pathetically sad.

yep...
I think they see the writing on the wall..obama is losing with the people who matter... he still has his rabid base but that isn't going to be enough....

You make a good point. His base is crucial but I don't see independents voting for him this time.

To black people...."Romney is white."

To poor people...."Romney is rich."

To southern Christians...."Romney is a Mormon."

To old people...."Romney is the boogeyman."

To illlegals/hispanics...."Romney is the INS/Border Patrol."

To drug addicts...."Romney is the police."

To Occupy nuts...."Romney is a banker."

Democraps don't have anything to run on so they are going to attack Romney over bullshit angles.

Democraps don't have anything to run on so they are going to attack Romney over bullshit angles.

Like his being in a godless cult?

Is the London Daily Telegraph a "liberal newspaper"?

As if Obamination's bullshit made up religion of mixing and matching islam, Christianity, secularism, etc is not insane.

I know Romney is a better man than obamination and smarter too, that is all that counts....asshole.

go take your meds. you sick twisted freak

Shut the fuck up bitch.

Snorlax_815636_812845.jpg

Get some dental work.

As if Obamination's bullshit made up religion of mixing and matching islam, Christianity, secularism, etc is not insane.

I know Romney is a better man than obamination and smarter too, that is all that counts....asshole.

You do know Romney is going to lose the election this November, don't you? Will you be able to keep living?

Judging by the rude and low-class manner by which he has dealt with one of our most important allies, I'd say obama doesn't seem overly fond of the UK.

Actually pieces of shit like you should go kill yourselves right now.

You do nothing for this country, so get off this planet.

You do know Romney is going to lose the election this November, don't you? Will you be able to keep living?

I'm just saying I respect Confederate Conservative Right Wing Republican Teanuts when they come right out and tell us exactly what they are thinking. They are honest and we know where they stand. They don't use "code" like:

Boi King

not "Anglo-Saxon"

Kenyan

Mau Mau

and so on,

And if he wins? Will you still be the same feeble, hateful old asshole you have been all along?

You don't know Romney will lose. He is being backed by a couple of dozen billionaires who are willing to spend hundreds of millions because they have an agenda.

Then you have a truly ignorant right wing base who says zany things like, "Keep government hands off my Medicare" while supporting leaders who want to "end their Medicare".

Remember, America voted Bush into office "TWICE".

Nope. Why would I deprive the world of me? Did you take your meds today? Are you wearing mismatched socks?

Forum List

Back