Romney caught on tape

Yet the left either ignored or defended Obama when he talked about having more flexibility (to send us down the river) after the election when he didn't know the mic was on. Proved he was a liar and an idiot. After all these years, he still isn't aware of how mics work.

Holy crap, first McCain and now Romney. Obama is no doubt thanking his lucky stars.

The Dems couldn't have scripted Romney to play more into their hands.

In the mail from the Democrats to the GOP:

1943f8a0.jpg

"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right -- there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent on government, who believe that, that they are victims, who believe that government has the responsibility to care for them. Who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing."
Romney continues by saying:
"they will vote for this president no matter what…These are people who pay no income tax. My job is is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

Read more: Romney's closed door comments caught on tape (Includes interview)

Listen to the tape at the link.
How many times people on the left been caught on tape you guys act like its nothing.. Just recently Obama and his open mic with the soviet union leader. Saying after this election since it will be his last he will have more freedom to do more things.. What does that mean. More executive orders , and you guys think this is NO big deal.. Obama has already cut our nuclear weapon heads in half and if he gets elected he wants to cut them again down to 300. While . RUSSIA and our places who have high nukes do NO cutting at all . That will make us weak. But ,the people on the left says NOTHING to him, The PRESS do not ask any questions..

The press ask him no questions about his college records over and over again do they.. Like that ask Romney about his tax returns.IF Romney was a tax cheat , we would have known about it LONG AGO.
What if it comes out Obama did come over here and got money for college due to his international status since he lived in Indonesia for how many years. Got adopted by Lolo Soetoro and no records of him changing his name back to Obama.. Press doesn't ask him any questions about that. They ask Romney about his Mormon faith but Obama's father was a Muslim who was also a polygamist , Any questions to Obama about that . NOPE..

The only station that gives Obama hard questions is Fox. Why do you think he hardly EVER speaks to them. But he sure will go on Letterman, Ellen and all these fluff shows.. When Romney goes on FOX they give him tough questions all the time..

One of my favorite Anchors on Fox is Shep Smith and he is is liberal.. I like him because he is funny as hell.. Fox has several liberals on their staff. Unlike the other channels. The conservatives they have are pretty moderate.. Fox has Alan COMBS who is ultra liberal. Bob Beckel. Another ultra liberal.. Juan Williams who came from NPR ...

"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right -- there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent on government, who believe that, that they are victims, who believe that government has the responsibility to care for them. Who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing."
Romney continues by saying:
"they will vote for this president no matter what…These are people who pay no income tax. My job is is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

Read more: Romney's closed door comments caught on tape (Includes interview)

Listen to the tape at the link.

Romney caught on tape being a rich douchebag? Is it Monday?

Or Tuesday? Or Wednesday? Or Friday? I think he takes Sunday off from being caught acting like a Douchebag on tape. It's a Mormon thing.

Holy crap, first McCain and now Romney. Obama is no doubt thanking his lucky stars.

1943f8a0.jpg

Let's not forget, Blair Hull (wife beater) Jack Ryan (Sex Clubs) and Alan Keyes (Batshit Crazy)...

This guy seems to get the most awesome luck in opponents.

I don't know why people are so upset.

I find Romney's honesty rather refreshing.

He's telling us exactly who he is, and what he thinks of the American people.

Vote accordingly.

1943f8a0.jpg

Let's not forget, Blair Hull (wife beater) Jack Ryan (Sex Clubs) and Alan Keyes (Batshit Crazy)...

You say "Sex Club" like it's a BAD thing.

1943f8a0.jpg

You say "Sex Club" like it's a BAD thing.

It was for Jack Ryan...

My own thought was that it wasn't that big of a deal, but it gave the "Combine*" an excuse to sandbag him.

(*- the unholy alliance between the GOP and Dems in IL where they've effectively divided the state.)

And who needs to go to a sex club when you are married to THIS!

jeri_ryan_09.jpg

Last edited:
It certainly won't help him with the useless, but he's 100% correct. All obummer voters aren't useless, but all useless voters are obummer voters.

To be honest it's refreshing to see some truth in a campaign, it doesn't' happen often

Well I guess he could of called us all greedy bible thumpers who cling to our guns who hate others who aren't like them

You go into some of these small towns in Pennsylvania, and like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing's replaced them[.]

So it's not surprising then that they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/09/what_obama_thinks_of_americans.html#ixzz26ogTvbbe

Romney replied to the news of the tape by saying, "Not elegantly stated and off the cuff".

...But he stood by what he said. And what he said is true. Most Obama supporters I've met think that they are owed everything by the government. Contraception, Healthcare, Housing.. on down the line. They're worried about Romney "cutting" that. And I know a good bit of Obama people.

Those things aren't bad.. If you need it. But I talked to a guy that said he knew families that had raised generations on foodstamps.. That's pretty pathetic. I'd rather work at Burger King, then collect a check from the govt. Someone is paying for that check.. and it's surely the rich.

They love to talk about the "fair share".. Lord- if fair share is what they want, they can start paying their taxes anytime they want.

While we're talking about "off the cuff".. 'Member this gem?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXY4BC68zB0]Obama Bitter - YouTube[/ame]

Hey A lot of people in my OWN family are like this.. My sister has been on assistance more then she has been off. She scammed the system for years. Telling welfare that she and my brother in law were not working when in fact my brother in law had an under the table land scaping business. He used to cut and do many yards for the Pittsburgh Steelers.. And in the winter time he would use his truck to remove snow from the roads. ALL under the table.. She would get all kind of assistance like for her lights and gas to heat her home.. She always cried she never had money but she always had money to go out to eat. Have parties, cigarettes ect.. My mom and Dad would enable her until my father died and my mom couldnt help any longer..

My oldest brother claims he is disabled and gets a check every month , but every deer hunting season he goes hunting. He says he cant sit for a long period of time to do any desk job either but he has a deer stand where he sits for hours on end. And if he gets to kill a deer he will drag it out of the woods and put it in his truck. Also about the sitting for a long period of time he will drive from PA to FLA without stopping so he can go hunting with my step father

The brother right above me is a hard working guy and would work 4 jobs to make sure his family has the things they need..

My family(hubby , me and kids) does not take any support of any kind and have always paid our way.. Even though Ravi thinks being in the military ( spouse retired) is a gov hand out .. Like how she thinks that my husband served so she had the freedom to spew lies on this board.. My boys college is all paid for because we saved up for it when they go to college..If they chose not too, I will give that money for what ever they need it for

The brother under me is on disability too. He is on because he is an alcoholic or a recovering one. HE has not had a drink in over 2 years but he still is on long term disability because now he has anxiety attacks. I guess the booze was covering up his anxiety .. But he pretty much cant leave the house unless his wife and son are with him. However he worked all his life up until 2 years ago. He was what you call a functioning drunk.. My Sister in law is a CPA so he hardly gets anything in disability he stays on it because he hopes one day he will get passed his anxiety and go back to work where he was before. His job is very supportive..

My youngest brother is not on any government help that I know of but there has been times he was homeless. I took him in for 8years. He got married now and since he has been married he has cut off everyone of his family members. That is why I dont know if he is on any assistance or not I just dont get why he has cut off all his brothers and sisters .. Well unless he needs extra cash then he calls someone or his lights will be cut off and someone always helps him.
. My kids love him and he is really the only extended relative they know being military kids ... The other family members they have only seen a few times in their lives.

This is JUST my immediate family. I have several cousins, nieces and nephews who are abusing the system . I am ashamed to call them family sometimes. But what can you do , You can chose your friends but not your family.. Oh and EVERYONE but me and my brother above me the hardworking one. Is a DEMOCRAT .. Go figure.

Last edited:
Well I guess he could of called us all greedy bible thumpers who cling to our guns who hate others who aren't like them

You go into some of these small towns in Pennsylvania, and like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing's replaced them[.]

So it's not surprising then that they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.

Read more: Articles: What Obama Thinks of Americans

Well, nice to see you still haven't gotten the point of that statement, which is more truth than you can handle....

perhaps the people that go to work every day and pay taxes will agree with him

As someone who goes to work, I worry a lot more about the rich people who pretty much try to cheat me at every oppurtunity than I do about some person who is just doing what he has to do to get by.

I'd rather have him have a job, but if the other options are 1) getting a government check and 2) breaking into my house to take my TV, I'd go with one.

So let's try this. Everyone is entitled to a renumerative job. If the private sector won't provide them, the government will. Companies are no longer allowed (much less subsidized) to move jobs overseas... if I pick up a phone to customer service, I get to talk to a real person, not 10 minutes of machines before i talk to real person in India.

Cloward-Pivin is working out very well for THIS GOVERNMENT..

some of you have sold your freedoms to be known as the keeper of the POOR...just don't bitch when your government comes after you next for more monies

perhaps the people that go to work every day and pay taxes will agree with him

As someone who goes to work, I worry a lot more about the rich people who pretty much try to cheat me at every oppurtunity than I do about some person who is just doing what he has to do to get by.

I'd rather have him have a job, but if the other options are 1) getting a government check and 2) breaking into my house to take my TV, I'd go with one.

So let's try this. Everyone is entitled to a renumerative job. If the private sector won't provide them, the government will. Companies are no longer allowed (much less subsidized) to move jobs overseas... if I pick up a phone to customer service, I get to talk to a real person, not 10 minutes of machines before i talk to real person in India.

I'll agree with the first sentence,, but from there on you are going down hill fast.

I'm not sure that EVERYONE is entitled to a remunerative job. Care to elaborate?

And if someone breaks into my house while I'm there their ass is getting blasted off.

One less crook on welfare. Seems like you condone theft of the working class by the non-working class.

Romney is toast.

look, I am voting for Obama and I take in zero govt hand outs and pay all my taxes. Romneys claims are just false and quite negative.

NO, his claims are not false..that's what has you people up in arms

and didn't you people and even your elected Representatives just call all us FREELOADERS if we didn't agree with ObamaCare?

but hey I guess that's different

Forum List

Back