Romney caught on tape

Romney doesn't pay federal income taxes or Social Security taxes or Medicare taxes.

Romney is a welfare queen

Romney replied to the news of the tape by saying, "Not elegantly stated and off the cuff".

Romney's 100 percent right. The majority of democrats do have some kind of government help. Right??? Why can't you accept this as being true.

All of their gnashing of teeth only brings the issue into the public discourse, which Lefty media really does not want to do but will mistakenly attempt to do thinking it will hurt Romney.

nonpayers.banner.taxfound.jpg

Interesting that most of the red states are republicans. haaaaaa Sitting around drinkin moonshine all day.

Romney's 100 percent right. The majority of democrats do have some kind of government help. Right??? Why can't you accept this as being true.

All of their gnashing of teeth only brings the issue into the public discourse, which Lefty media really does not want to do but will mistakenly attempt to do thinking it will hurt Romney.

The problem is with the fact that over half of this country are using it. :eusa_shhh: Taking a baseball bat at this issue might not be wise.

Maybe we should put together a case on how we will get these people back to work?

Better schools
More freedom
More market place solutions

Telling someone that living off benefits, we want to throw you off them. Isn't going to get us their vote. We better have a plan to make their lifes better.

Last edited:
What he says isn't all that shocking. It's always nice to know what a candidate says when s/he isn't aware they're being taped.

If I were him, though, I'd be worrying about who had taped me, and how they got that close. Because who knows what I might be saying the next time I got taped unawares.

Romney is brave to come out and tell the truth about much of the democratic party. The democrats can define this issue around his neck as the majority of this country loves living off the government.

He didn't "come out".

This was leaked.

There is a big difference.

I hate Romney, but if he'd had the balls to say this out loud and too the public, I'd actually acquire a degree of respect for him.

Guys, while I think this is awesome and stuff Romney just outed himself...

I wonder who taped it... I'm wondering if it was one of the minimum wage folks you saw walking around serving the fat-cats their dinners...

:lol::lol: too funny~ haaaa

apparently the guy who hosted this party holds sex orgies at one of his other mansions...

According to what David Corn told Rachel Maddow.

I bet Ryan will be the most rumbustious. I wonder if they will pass out free contraception's. :party:

The problem is with the fact that over half of this country are using it. :eusa_shhh: Taking a baseball bat at this issue might not be wise.

Maybe we should put together a case on how we will get these people back to work?

Better schools
More freedom

Telling someone that lives off benefits we want to throw you off them. Isn't going to get us their vote.

You are swallowing the Lefty goo on what was said.

I'll be honest, that's one of the few respectable things Mitt has ever said... It's almost impossible to beat a welfare President, look at FDR, that fucker held the country in a permeate depression for 12 fuckin years and still was re-elected.

If we pulled the welfare our from peoples feet most would never vote Republicans or Democrat again.

For the record I will NOT vote for Mitt... Fuck, he is Mr. Welfare.

"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right -- there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent on government, who believe that, that they are victims, who believe that government has the responsibility to care for them. Who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing."
Romney continues by saying:
"they will vote for this president no matter what…These are people who pay no income tax. My job is is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

Read more: Romney's closed door comments caught on tape (Includes interview)

Listen to the tape at the link.

Romney caught on tape being a rich douchebag? Is it Monday?

The irony is that Romney doesn't pay federal income taxes.

Romney doesn't pay Medicare or Social Security taxes.

Romney doesn't pay federal income taxes or Social Security taxes or Medicare taxes.

Romney is a welfare queen

Where is the paycheck he is receiving coming from?

Who is signing his paycheck?

I really do want to know...
so obama is still pres. what will this loser do?

Better schools
More freedom

Telling someone that lives off benefits we want to throw you off them. Isn't going to get us their vote.

You are swallowing the Lefty goo on what was said.

You sound like an old poster called Red States Rule...You can only see things the republican way..that's it. Personally, I think both candidates suck. Which is why I won't be voting.

But for people to actually be on this board and actually argue that Romney would be good for this country is laughable. Romney is obviously hiding his taxes and it's very very clear he cares nothing about the middle class.

Obama he hasn't done much either but I agree with Clinton, who could have done better? I would like to know how anyone here thinks they would have fixed this pile of shit Bush left us.

New Topics

Forum List

Back