Romney Bows Out To Protect America From Democrats

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
This from a man who never served and bragged that his sons were serving the USA by working on his campaign. Once an asshole always an asshole.

If I fight on in my campaign, all the way to the convention, I would forestall the launch of a national campaign and make it more likely that Senator Clinton or Obama would win. And in this time of war, I simply cannot let my campaign, be a part of aiding a surrender to terror," Romney told the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington.

No he won't surrender to terror he will just help it grow stronger.:cuckoo:

This from a man who never served and bragged that his sons were serving the USA by working on his campaign. Once an asshole always an asshole.

Ya remind us again how we have lost and can not possibly ever win any thing in Iraq, no stability growing death tolls , no government, no Iraqi army, ohh wait... none of that came to pass did it?

In fact someone on this board link for us a news report that the Iraqi Government wants to take over ALL combat missions by the end of the year and we will revert to support and logistics/training, with a reaction force.

Yup remind us again how this was NEVER gonna happen.

Ohh ya the new whine from people like you is we won't pull out completely and keep permanent bases if Iraq wants us too. Talk about idiots.

Ya remind us again how we have lost and can not possibly ever win any thing in Iraq, no stability growing death tolls , no government, no Iraqi army, ohh wait... none of that came to pass did it?

In fact someone on this board link for us a news report that the Iraqi Government wants to take over ALL combat missions by the end of the year and we will revert to support and logistics/training, with a reaction force.

thats just spin for they want the invaders out and the invaders saying no

it has not happened and wont happen

Ohh ya the new whine from people like you is we won't pull out completely and keep permanent bases if Iraq wants us too. Talk about idiots

there will most definitely be permanent base for the support. logistics and training ...oh and of course..the reaction forces...what a idiot

When it happens I will acknowledge it, Gunny. It will take more than the spin from the Whitehouse to prove to me that we have "won".

If it turns out you are wrong, will you acknowledge it?

Why are some people so afraid of open discussion?:sad:

Also, why is it if the Dems are so unpatriotic that more elected officials in the Senate and Congress who served in the Military are Democrats. The Swift Boat liars attacked Kerry because he didn't deserve the three purple hearts he got and ignore that Bush hid out in Alabama.

This shit about the right being more patriotic is great spin that the right wing machine has successfully spun for years. It's all talk and no walk.

How can you take seriously the super patriotism of a talk show host who bragged about getting out of serving in Vietnam because he had cyst on his ass? What has Coulter done to make her a patriot? Same for Hannity, O'Reilly, Savage, etc.? How about a Vice President who said he had more important things to do than serve in the military?

I am amazed how many military fall for this crap that the Republicans will keep US safe and the Dems will give in to the Terrorists.

If you really believe that you truly living the life lemming lost.

Romney took a cheap shot and was dishonest in saying he left because of the war, he left because he didn't have a chance of winning. I sure hope we do not to see his sorry ass again in 12.

Ohh ya the new whine from people like you is we won't pull out completely and keep permanent bases if Iraq wants us too. Talk about idiots.

Did they find the WMD yet?

Romney took a cheap shot and was dishonest in saying he left because of the war, he left because he didn't have a chance of winning. I sure hope we do not to see his sorry ass again in 12.

I am from MA and I can attest that he is a grade A assclown. Good riddance!

How does staying in Iraq make us safe?

1) It provide more military leverage over the terrorist nation of Iran to keep the Persian Gulf oil supply open and flowing, thus allowing you to have a job and feed yourself and your family.

2) It provide a strike force to take out any hostile action against any target in that region.

3) And provides bases 300 miles further north to project power and influence into Central Asia, where the next great supply of oil and gas will come from.

4) Continues to provide the main focal point for terrorists to attack. Better they attack us over there than over here.

1) It provide more military leverage over the terrorist nation of Iran to keep the Persian Gulf oil supply open and flowing, thus allowing you to have a job and feed yourself and your family.

2) It provide a strike force to take out any hostile action against any target in that region.

3) And provides bases 300 miles further north to project power and influence into Central Asia, where the next great supply of oil and gas will come from.

4) Continues to provide the main focal point for terrorists to attack. Better they attack us over there than over here.

Military leverage? Being sandwiched between Iran and Syria? The truth is that we want an economic stranglehold on Russia and China, two of Iraq's biggest oil clients.

Iraq is a cluster fuck. We will have a permanent military base(s) in Iraq...meaning that our soldiers will constantly be in danger.

And better they attack us there instead of here? Iraq is one giant hands on training ground for would be terrorists. Do you really think terrorists are some cartoon character who does not realize that while our military is stretched to the limit in the Middle East we at home are more vulnerable?

How long before the next terror attack? Let's see...al Qaeda attacked the WTC in 1993 and again in 2001. That is 8 years. So far we have been through 7 years (not including the anthrax scares). Seems we are due again, no? Maybe our National Security apparatus is keeping us safe...and then again, maybe it is all a facade. But to blindly believe Bush at his word is foolhardy. To believe that our occupation of Iraq is making us safe is just plain stupid.

I assume you mean "military" service when you say "never served." SO it is your opinion that the only way one can serve this Nation is as a member of the US Armed Forces?

IIRC, he was Governor of MA -- a public servant, right?

I assume you mean "military" service when you say "never served." SO it is your opinion that the only way one can serve this Nation is as a member of the US Armed Forces?

IIRC, he was Governor of MA -- a public servant, right?

Not if you were a MA resident. He never served the public interests here. He was too busy selling us out to oil exploration and big businesses.

When it happens I will acknowledge it, Gunny. It will take more than the spin from the Whitehouse to prove to me that we have "won".

Also, why is it if the Dems are so unpatriotic that more elected officials in the Senate and Congress who served in the Military are Democrats. The Swift Boat liars attacked Kerry because he didn't deserve the three purple hearts he got and ignore that Bush hid out in Alabama.

This shit about the right being more patriotic is great spin that the right wing machine has successfully spun for years. It's all talk and no walk.

How can you take seriously the super patriotism of a talk show host who bragged about getting out of serving in Vietnam because he had cyst on his ass? What has Coulter done to make her a patriot? Same for Hannity, O'Reilly, Savage, etc.? How about a Vice President who said he had more important things to do than serve in the military?

I am amazed how many military fall for this crap that the Republicans will keep US safe and the Dems will give in to the Terrorists.

But you think putting just as much negative spin on any-and-everything the administration does just because it isn't from YOUR side of the political aisle makes YOU somehow more patriotic?

You've shown yourself to be as politically one-sided as anyone you point a finger at.

Did they find the WMD yet?

Which ones? The ones he dropped on the Iranians? Or the ones he dropped on the Kurds? Or the ones we blew up during the First Gulf War? Or the ones he pretended to be hiding, causing the entire world to believe he had them?

Willful blindness to support your political agenda don't cut it.

But you think putting just as much negative spin on any-and-everything the administration does just because it isn't from YOUR side of the political aisle makes YOU somehow more patriotic?

You've shown yourself to be as politically one-sided as anyone you point a finger at.
Have we found the WMD yet or is Iraq a Capitalist Democracy?

You want civil discussion? Sure ya do thats why from day one you have been posting shit like this. You whine like a baby that your democrats get called for the liars and scum they are but have no problem posting YOUR name calling.

Forum List

Back