McCain's speech

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
Nice sounding speech...

But ever hear the old saying?

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.

Is one little speech supposed to change my mind? This guy's history is nothing but a RINO, a warmed-over Democrat.

Nominating McCain is the gesture of a desperate party.

Republicans are so shell-shocked and demoralized by the success of the Bush Derangement Syndrome, they think they can fool the voters by nominating an open-borders, anti-tax cut, anti-free speech, global-warming hysteric, pro-human experimentation "Republican." Which is to say, a Democrat.

As the expression goes, given a choice between a Democrat and a Democrat, voters will always choose the Democrat. The only question remaining is: Hillary or Obama?

On the litmus test issues of our time, only partially excluding Iraq, McCain is a liberal.

-- He excoriated Samuel Alito as too "conservative."

-- He promoted amnesty for 20 million illegal immigrants.

-- He abridged citizens' free speech (in favor of the media) with McCain-Feingold.

-- He hysterically opposes waterboarding terrorists and wants to shut down Guantanamo.

Can I take a breath now?

cont:
http://www.anncoulter.org/

I love to watch the republicans bash the only candidate they have who is able to think for himself on the issues. Your conservative talking heads are acting like there is a set of rules for being a conservative.

I love to watch the republicans bash the only candidate they have who is able to think for himself on the issues. Your conservative talking heads are acting like there is a set of rules for being a conservative.

Dems do it too, though. Can you imagine if a pro-life Democrat was running for President? They'd never get the nomination, but many Dems would be mad because pro-choice is a litmus test for being liberal to many people.

I love to watch the democrats call a liberal like McCain someone who is "able to think for himself on the isues"! And, if there's a set of rules for being a conservative, I'm pretty fucking sure there's a set of rules for being a liberal! Let's see... I oppose abortion, high taxes, affirmative action, and I want to deport the illegals. But I'm a liberal. Riiiiiight. I think Kos would say "no."

Forum List

Back