Romney best candidate since Reagan...

Right. He was such a good candidate that you whacks on the right got behind Perry, Cain, Bachmann, Santorum and Gingrich at various times before your corporate masters slapped you down and said, "no".

Not to worry, after he loses, you can all claim it was because he wasn't a "real conservative".

Exactly , wtf he was my guy all the way lol:badgrin:

It's kind of funny, because back during the primary, most of the people here were just as against Romney as I was.

But they all fell nicely in line after they were TOLD they didn't have an alternative. Now they have to pretend they like this guy they don't really trust.

On a serious note, the OP is really going to claim that Romney is a better candidate than Bush 41 (War Hero, President, Vice-President, Ambassador, CIA Director, Chairman of the RNC) Bob Dole (Senate Leader, War Hero, Republican stalwart with decades of experience) or John McCain (Prominant Senator, War Hero). Even Bush-43, for his faults, had a better resume than Romney.

Oh, yeah, those guys weren't "real conservatives", in that they actually thought there was a purpose to government.

It just shows how far to the whack the GOP has gone.

The ironic thing about Romney is that he isn't a whack on policy, but he plays one on TV.

They used to support Obama's limited intervention in Libya also...

Fair enough
The war on terrorism....success or fail?
Americas role in Libya......success or fail?
START treaty....success or fail
Repeal of DAFT.....success or fail?
war-too early to tell
Lybia-good
treaty-pointless
daft-not familiar with enough to have an opinion

...until the election rolled around then there was nothing he did right, ever and there was inquiries into whether he peed on himself when he was in diapers.

LOL, the radical left is hysterical. Romney has never been anything but a moderate, I've been saying that since the beginning. That's why he scares the crap out of Obama. Oh they've tried to paint him as something he's not and a bunch of people got to see that Obama has been lying a long time.

Mitt painted himself as a right wing conservative. He was always a moderate, but for some strange reason he felt it imperative to become as far right as possible. Now he has to live with that decision. I'm hoping it costs him the election, but we shall see.

It is a GOP script every four years. Except Mitt actually became a moderate during the debate again. I bet it scrared the Crap out of the Tea Baggers! They will now have to vote for Moderate Mitt the Mormon...:clap2:

If Romney wins, it's going to be fun watching your head explode.

But please don't shoot anyone!

Romney's not going to win, I'm just irritated I have to spend this much bandwith pointing out how crazy his religion is, and how degenerate the GOP has gotten by supporting him.

The GOP is desperate to get rid of Obama. They are so desperate they will vote for a Mormon...that is DESPERATE!

Right. He was such a good candidate that you whacks on the right got behind Perry, Cain, Bachmann, Santorum and Gingrich at various times before your corporate masters slapped you down and said, "no".

Not to worry, after he loses, you can all claim it was because he wasn't a "real conservative".

Our corporate masters? :lmao:

The bull shit you libs won't say. Dems are every bit in the corporations back pockets as Republicans. But at least Republicans aren't in the unions pockets.

LOL, the radical left is hysterical. Romney has never been anything but a moderate, I've been saying that since the beginning. That's why he scares the crap out of Obama. Oh they've tried to paint him as something he's not and a bunch of people got to see that Obama has been lying a long time.

Mitt painted himself as a right wing conservative. He was always a moderate, but for some strange reason he felt it imperative to become as far right as possible. Now he has to live with that decision. I'm hoping it costs him the election, but we shall see.

That's some interesting dissent.

Forum List

Back