Romney best candidate since Reagan...

Christ, he had one good debate and know he's being compared to Reagan. Glad to see the base is excited but there is still weeks to go.

The base isn't excited, it's desperate...

Says the guy who's been desperate to see Romney lose since day one.

Yes, evil cultist douchebag sociopaths do make me a bit worried.

I mean, this is a guy who straps dogs onto the roof of his car, and beat up a gay kid and cut his hair.

The man's been a sociopath all his life.

I'm not about to give him nukes, and I'm not sure why you are...

Oh, wait. You don't want all those pesky regulators telling you not to cheat granny. Got it.

The base isn't excited, it's desperate...

Says the guy who's been desperate to see Romney lose since day one.

Yes, evil cultist douchebag sociopaths do make me a bit worried.

I mean, this is a guy who straps dogs onto the roof of his car, and beat up a gay kid and cut his hair.

The man's been a sociopath all his life.

I'm not about to give him nukes, and I'm not sure why you are...

Oh, wait. You don't want all those pesky regulators telling you not to cheat granny. Got it.

If Romney wins, it's going to be fun watching your head explode.

But please don't shoot anyone!

Most important election since 1980, hopefully with a similar result. Liberals believe the U.S. is basically an evil country that must be fundamentally changed in order to atone for its past sins.

Actually, 1980 is when things really started to go wrong.

It's when instead of being right with working folks, the GOP decided it was easier to distract them with bullshit issues like guns, gays, abortion and affirmative action.

Who do you work for? The KGB?

Seems like every time I turn around the Dems, aka Obama, are talking about guns, gays, abortion and affirmative action or yea don't forget about amnesty. So tell me again who's trying to distract who????

Reagan never suddenly changed positions and became a Moderate overnight. Mitt does that on a regular basis. Who know? He could be elected and become a Liberal.

This guy takes a position and then when confronted with it, distorts his own words.

Romney Budget Proposals Would Necessitate Very Large Cuts in Medicaid, Education, Health Research and Other Programs — Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

Then he stood before the entire nation and denied it. God doesn't like Liars Mitt. Better check your jet's breaks carefully.

It would be funny as shit IF Mittens were elected and all of a sudden told the right wing whack jobs to fuk off.

And Mitt becomes the biggest liberal since his hero Ted Kennedy died.

Raises taxes on the rich. Leaves abortion rights alone and puts some sort of gun control in place. All positions he has had in the past.

Funny shit right there. And who knows; if a black man could be elected POTUS, anything can happen. They don't call mittens the Flip Flop Man for nothing.

LOL, the radical left is hysterical. Romney has never been anything but a moderate, I've been saying that since the beginning. That's why he scares the crap out of Obama. Oh they've tried to paint him as something he's not and a bunch of people got to see that Obama has been lying a long time.

Reagan never suddenly changed positions and became a Moderate overnight. Mitt does that on a regular basis. Who know? He could be elected and become a Liberal.

This guy takes a position and then when confronted with it, distorts his own words.

Romney Budget Proposals Would Necessitate Very Large Cuts in Medicaid, Education, Health Research and Other Programs — Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

Then he stood before the entire nation and denied it. God doesn't like Liars Mitt. Better check your jet's breaks carefully.

Reagan started out as a Democrat.

The dems made a big deal out of it.

LOL, the radical left is hysterical. Romney has never been anything but a moderate, I've been saying that since the beginning. That's why he scares the crap out of Obama. Oh they've tried to paint him as something he's not and a bunch of people got to see that Obama has been lying a long time.

Exactly. That's what all the articles I'm reading agree on...there's a huge gap between the Romney the left is pretending exists and the real thing.

We saw the real thing in the first debate.

And we'll see him in the next, which is a town hall meeting, as well. Obama will flounder there as well.

Lawd, I'm gonna be really worried about Joey when Romney wins.............anyone live close by so you can check on him??

Yup, I think so too:

"
But perhaps it should be looked at in a different way: Obama did not lose so much as Romney won. A highly skilled, albeit vastly underrated, candidate showed what he was really made of on Thursday…
He won the GOP nomination relatively early (considering how frontloading the primaries was scaled back this cycle) and bloodlessly. Sure, it was messy at times, but he clearly has united the Republican party around him. Many of his once-staunchest opponents in the party – both high profile commentators and grassroots voters alike – are now counted among his strongest allies.
He did so without having to adopt political opinions that alienated him from the middle of the electorate, or his base. In fact, his voting coalition was the center of the GOP electorate – not too far to the left, nor too far to the right…
Put aside the [media's] notion that Romney is a hopelessly weak candidate and we can see that, in fact, he has a lot of strengths. I would argue that he is the most articulate and passionate Republican nominee since at least Ronald Reagan, and perhaps even more so than the Gipper."

Quotes of the day « Hot Air

And Ryan puts him over the top.

As to " Obama did not lose so much as Romney won. " I must disagree. It was both.

President Obama sucked ass. He was pitiable.

But even if he had done "ok," Gov. Romney was exceptional. Romney played FAR above the rim.

But in the first Debate, it wasn't just the one or the other. It was both. WHILE Mitt was terrific, the incumbent was abysmal.

The combination magnified the depths of the President's fail and heights of Mitt's sterling performance.

Yup, I think so too:

"
But perhaps it should be looked at in a different way: Obama did not lose so much as Romney won. A highly skilled, albeit vastly underrated, candidate showed what he was really made of on Thursday…
He won the GOP nomination relatively early (considering how frontloading the primaries was scaled back this cycle) and bloodlessly. Sure, it was messy at times, but he clearly has united the Republican party around him. Many of his once-staunchest opponents in the party – both high profile commentators and grassroots voters alike – are now counted among his strongest allies.
He did so without having to adopt political opinions that alienated him from the middle of the electorate, or his base. In fact, his voting coalition was the center of the GOP electorate – not too far to the left, nor too far to the right…
Put aside the [media's] notion that Romney is a hopelessly weak candidate and we can see that, in fact, he has a lot of strengths. I would argue that he is the most articulate and passionate Republican nominee since at least Ronald Reagan, and perhaps even more so than the Gipper."

Quotes of the day « Hot Air

And Ryan puts him over the top.

As to " Obama did not lose so much as Romney won. " I must disagree. It was both.

President Obama sucked ass. He was pitiable.

But even if he had done "ok," Gov. Romney was exceptional. Romney played FAR above the rim.

But in the first Debate, it wasn't just the one or the other. It was both. WHILE Mitt was terrific, the incumbent was abysmal.

The combination magnified the depths of the President's fail and heights of Mitt's sterling performance.

Yep!! :clap2:

Romney best candidate since Reagan...
Reagan was not that great..... so I see nothing to brag about here.

Exactly. That's what all the articles I'm reading agree on...there's a huge gap between the Romney the left is pretending exists and the real thing.

chart_total-investments2_new.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

Mitt painted himself as a right wing conservative. He was always a moderate, but for some strange reason he felt it imperative to become as far right as possible. Now he has to live with that decision. I'm hoping it costs him the election, but we shall see.

Is there a real point to that illustration? Romney is worth about $250 million, most of that money is tied up in investments. Your illustrations points out that Romney has about $500,000 invested in China. And????

I'm not for Romney, but this is a big so what?

Mitt painted himself as a right wing conservative. He was always a moderate, but for some strange reason he felt it imperative to become as far right as possible. Now he has to live with that decision. I'm hoping it costs him the election, but we shall see.

Dang it, you are so far off on this I don't know what to say. Barack Obama painted Romney as a right wing conservative, he's not the person the Obama campaign tried to make him out to be. That's why Obama froze, the real Mitt Romney showed up, not the one Obama expected. Tell the lie enough times and even you begin to believe it's true.

Romney is and always has been a moderate. :eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back