Did Obama Just Throw The Entire Election Away?

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
The Pew poll is devastating, just devastating. Before the debate, Obama had a 51 - 43 lead; now, Romney has a 49 - 45 lead. That's a simply unprecedented reversal for a candidate in October. Before Obama had leads on every policy issue and personal characteristic; now Romney leads in almost all of them. Obama's performance gave Romney a 12 point swing! I repeat: a 12 point swing.

Romney's favorables are above Obama's now. Yes, you read that right. Romney's favorables are higher than Obama's right now. That gender gap that was Obama's firewall? Over in one night:

Seriously: has that kind of swing ever happened this late in a campaign? Has any candidate lost 18 points among women voters in one night ever? And we are told that when Obama left the stage that night, he was feeling good. That's terrifying.

http://andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com/2012/10/did-obama-just-throw-the-entire-election-away.html :lol::lol:

Did Obama Just Throw The Entire Election Away? - The Dish | By Andrew Sullivan - The Daily Beast

• Banned
Obama's support was broad but soft, thanks to his half-billion or so spent on negative campaigning to disqualify Romney as some sort of ruthless, bloodless monster.

When 60 million or so people got to see the real, unfiltered Romney, it all changed.

Anyone still needing more convincing will get to see Romney dominate our pretender Community-Organizer-in-Chief two more times.

Last edited:
Nutter?? Nah. Just being honest.

Perhaps LL should try it some time. Her boy sucks.

I'm sure Barry will do better int he next debate. He now knows he can't just look pretty and give great speeches. He actually has to answer questions.

Oh yeah. The next debate should be loads of fun.

Did anyone notice that, before that debate, GOP $$ had started leaving the Romney campaign and were instead being aimed at the Senate races?

Afterward, they were redirected to Romney's bid?

Interesting, no?

• Banned
Obama's support was broad but soft, thanks to his half-billion or so spent on negative campaigning to disqualify Romney as some sort of ruthless, bloodless monster.

When 60 million or so people got to see the real, unfiltered Romney, it all changed.

Anyone still needing more convincing will get to see Romney dominate our pretender Community-Organizer-in-Chief two more times.

I think you hit the nail right on the head.

Obama feels that his media will bail him out of every jam.

Looking at the polling numbers so far they have.

Obama has no incentive to do anything, even study for a debate. Regardless how much he screws up he figures it will all be patched up by his corrupt state-run media.

Obama feels that his media will bail him out of every jam.

Looking at the polling numbers so far they have.

Obama has no incentive to do anything, even study for a debate. Regardless how much he screws up he figures it will all be patched up by his corrupt state-run media.

Lazy:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZGaVNDJ6Ew]John Sununu Calls Obama Lazy - YouTube[/ame]

The and is when government gets a free pass to do anything they wish regardless of the possible consequences then you get massive corruption.

Sunni Man is the so called "Patriotic Muslim Americam" who refuse to denounce the 4 murders and actually see nothing wrong with it after nearly 4 weeks. His only reply to it is to keep posting And? :cool: just like the POS Muzzie dirtbag that he is.

What's the matter "And?" :cool: didn't work for you?

Yeah gloats! Denounce the 4 deaths and don't hand me that shit that the investigation is still underway. They're dead either way at the hands of pieces of shit like yourself. Patriotic American my ass. A patriotic American would denounce their deaths.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back