Romney and the Morman plan for America

Wow, kind of fun to watch the Romneybots squirm...

what evidence do you have that anyone is a bot blindly following Romney?

I figure he means me.... he's apparently too stupid to have missed my review of my stance of only voting GOP if the nominee is Romney. I'll vote for anyone who'll take down Obama.

No, I don't track you everywhere you go... too depressing honestly, to watch such a heartless person express herself.

But the point is, too little, too late. You guys have bought Romney and now there's buyer's remorse.

Florida and Nevada had turnouts that were DOWN from 2008. This is not good. These are two states that the GOP has to get back into the Red column to have any chance of winning and less people participated than the last time.

Actually we are not squirming at all we are dancing in the streets why he racks up state after state by winning. :clap2:

Okay... If that's how you want to claim it.

He got 22,000 vote in Nevada in 2008. In 2012, he's going to MAYBE top 16,000.

Total GOP attendence in the Nevada Caucus is probalby only going to be 34,000, well short of the 44,000 that participated in 2008. This is after the head of the state GOP in Nevada predicted that 70,000 people would show up.

Now, why is this important. Because enthusiasm wins elections, not "electability". Romney's nomination is being met with less enthusiasm than the winner of American Idol.

Nevada and Florida both had participation that was down from 2008, and these are both states that the GOP has to get a good turnout in order to bring them back into the Blue column in November.

It's bigots like yourself that has your panty's all tied up in a wad over Romney. :lol:

Well, sorry guy. Reject the claim.

Romney believes stupid, idiotic things. They are not less stupid because they dress them up in vestments and call them a religion...

cfe9962f6586fbf0124496e28f5241ca.jpg

Presidents Denomination:
Episcopalia 11
Presbyterian 10
Methodist 5
Baptist 4
Unitarian 4
Disciples of Christ 3
Dutch Reformed 2
Quaker 2
Congregationalist 2
Catholic 1
Jehovah's Witness 1

http://www.adherents.com/adh_presidents.html

Hmmmm, no Mormons, yet. Shouldn't it be their turn?
Afterall, I heard a lot of people on the left say it was a time for a Black man to have a turn.
I heard a lot from the left say it was McCain's turn.
How is this any different?

You got the first mainstream Mormon who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man.

Presidents Denomination:
Episcopalia 11
Presbyterian 10
Methodist 5
Baptist 4
Unitarian 4
Disciples of Christ 3
Dutch Reformed 2
Quaker 2
Congregationalist 2
Catholic 1
Jehovah's Witness 1

Religious Affiliation of U.S. Presidents * Religion

Tom Cruise Scientology Video - ( Original UNCUT ) - YouTube
Afterall, I heard a lot of people on the left say it was a time for a Black man to have a turn.

You got the first mainstream Mormon who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man.

lets make this loon president next... to be fair

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFBZ_uAbxS0&feature=related]Tom Cruise Scientology Video - ( Original UNCUT ) - YouTube[/ame]

Presidents Denomination:
Episcopalia 11
Presbyterian 10
Methodist 5
Baptist 4
Unitarian 4
Disciples of Christ 3
Dutch Reformed 2
Quaker 2
Congregationalist 2
Catholic 1
Jehovah's Witness 1

Religious Affiliation of U.S. Presidents * Religion

Tom Cruise Scientology Video - ( Original UNCUT ) - YouTube

lets make this loon president next... to be fair

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFBZ_uAbxS0&feature=related]Tom Cruise Scientology Video - ( Original UNCUT ) - YouTube[/ame]

he has to wait his turn, Eots...no cutting in line. :eusa_eh:

So not a single person is going to comment or attempt to refute that the Mormon "plan" for the United States is to preserve the Constitution and the liberty it provides? you're just going to quote irrelevant videos, including those of completely different faiths?

Well, if you want to understand it, it might help if you inquired on it in a thread relevant to your lack of understanding of it.

Well, if you want to understand it, it might help if you inquired on it in a thread relevant to your lack of understanding of it.

It relates to Mormons, LDS, Utah, and polygamy. And I don't understand how they legally get away with it.

So non-mormons living a polygamous lifestyle in Las Vegas has to do with Mormons, LDS, Utah, and polygamy? Well Polygamy maybe. 1 out of 4. But that's not the topic of the thread, is it?

Fact is there is only one candidate who has been married to multiple women. And he isn't the Mormon.

Spineless and a liar....his father never marched with Martian Luther...THEY WOULD HAVE FULL RIGHTS IN THE HERE AFTER SO HE WAS COOL WITH IT ! wow mighty white of him...what a piece of crap...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydf6GUsQ9JQ&feature=related]Mormon Mitt Romney on Blacks & Priesthood - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

And your point is?

What is so darn difficult about actually discussing the topic for anyone at hand? Seriously, you people claim Mormons are so evil, wrong, irrationaly, whatever, but you can't bother to actually have a freakin coherent discussion on the topic.

Not one of you has even attempted to refute the very clear Mormon position to uphold the US Constitution and the liberty we are granted by it. Instead, you post irrelevant, off topic, and arguably competely dishonest links while claiming those who actually try to have a rational discussion on the matter are stupid/irrational.

It would be quite amusing if it wasn't so sad.

Forum List

Back