Romney and Obama two birds of a feather.

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by LA RAM FAN, Aug 27, 2012.

1. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,202
    :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

2. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,871
    They couldn't be more different. Did you see Trump is endorsing Romney for Senator of Utah? Obama would never do that.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,202
    hey stupid fuck troll resurrector of old dead threads,you sound like that other idiot truth doesnt matter,dont even look at the evidence of the OP and evade the facts. further proof you are a stupid fuck is Obama signed Obamacare into legislation which tramples on our free rights to choose our own doctors.romney signed his name to it and then Obama ENDORCED it moron.two birds of a feather.:haha:

i am glad you told me that news about trump,that is WHY i wanted paul in office.paul would never have done that.when romney was the one who stole the republican nomination from paul and paul was not going to be the republican candidate obviously,he was asked if he would put his support behind romney now for the republican ticket and he said-no he would not and he stuck to his guns and did NOT cause he knows they are both part of the corrupt new world order he wants no part of.paul was always an independent for years after initially being a republican but then got out of it cause he wanted no part of the corrupt two party system he saw first hand in washinton that obama and romney are part of,

do you have a link on trump saying that about romney? would not surprise me.

4. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,871
    Trump said what about Romney? It wasn’t trump who said the gop stole the nomination from Ron Paul it was me who remembered. I forgot that happened.

Didn’t surprise me though because whenever the gop makes fun of the democrats for doing something wrong you can believe the gop has done it too

5. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,871
    Looks like trump started a new Cold War with Russia. Probably just a plot between trump and Putin to spend our money.

Are you suggesting trump is not corrupt?

6. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,871
    I’d rather be at war with Syria over russia

7. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,202
    you moron i have NEVER said Trump is not corrupt.I have always said I only am glad trump got in office because of who the alternative was a mass murderer as the hildebeast is who is pals with the bushs,a FACT you cant come to grips with.:rolleyes:

i said when trump first got in office i did not trust him.that i always wanted paul but had to settle for trump since he was the only alternative to a fucking clinton murderer.

Trump is just wolf in sheeps clothing i have dicovered though in the last 3 months or so but i am STILL glad he got in office instead of the witch,he he dome something no president has done since reagan betrayed the american people and every president since him expanded on of shipping jobs overseas to china. he has brought jobs back to america,somethign no president since bush sr has done,reverse reagans destruction of america that each president has followed since Bush sr but at the same time i am not happy with his foreign policys and hate him for that.

8. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,202
    nice game of dodgeball there that Obama same as romney betrayed americans signing Obamacare where we cant choose our own doctors.romney and obama BOTH signed that charlie,are you so stupid i got to explain all this to you,these common knowledge things how obama and romney worked together to betray americans?:D

9. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,871
    So you admit three months ago you woke up and realized trump is a wolf?Good job

10. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,871
    Yes I understand the rich own both parties. I just disagree with running to a third party. You marginalize yourself.

• Funny Funny x 1