Romney afraid to appear on The View

Whoopie would say something incredibly stupid and then Romney would have to put her right, and then Whoopie and the blogosphere would call him a woman-hating racist for pointing out what an incredibly stupid moron she is.

It's lose/lose. There's no percentage in it.

246jn9l.jpg

I think birth control should be free, like the roads!

Last edited:
and who can really blame him? He'd get eaten for lunch.

He's a buffoon, people hate that guy on sight. I'm sure they'd love to get him on there but he knows better.
He was going to do it but has now cancelled. :lol::lol::lol::lol: He's sending his wife instead to protect him.

His wife is actually a far better fit for the view than Romney himself, and dont worry, the liberal bannerholders on the show can still get thier bashes in indirectly.

Whoopie would say something incredibly stupid and then Romney would have to put her right, and then Whoopie and the blogosphere would call him a woman-hating racist for pointing out what an incredibly stupid moron she is.

That's why it's a win/win for Obama. First, he brings some much needed estrogen to the show. Secondly, they're in the tank 100%for him and he'll never get asked anything tougher than "so Mr. President, whats it like to be the most wonderful person EVA?"

Good point in it being lose/lose.

Whoopie: Hey Mittens, why do you hate black people?

Mitt: Um, i don't.

Joy: You come on here and lie like that? The nerve you have.

Whoopie: Fuck you Romney!

Forum List

Back