Romney 191

No correlation, cnr, between the comments, for sure. Romney will win, and then we center GOP are going to eliminate the influence of the far righties and the libertarians. You watch MR reach out to Dems to govern. Either way, tomorrow you are out.

No correlation, cnr, between the comments, for sure. Romney will win, and then we center GOP are going to eliminate the influence of the far righties and the libertarians. You watch MR reach out to Dems to govern. Either way, tomorrow you are out.

So once again, your greatest hope is that the guy you support is a lying sack of shit, and anyone will like him for that when that becomes obvious.

Our biggest hope is that your anti-religious anti-LDS anti-decency hatred will end soon. Romney's election would do that. Good bye, little JoeB, good bye.

Our biggest hope is that your anti-religious anti-LDS anti-decency hatred will end soon. Romney's election would do that. Good bye, little JoeB, good bye.

OH, guy, I'll still be here after the Weird Mormon Robot loses, while neither left nor right will want anything to do with you Wednesday Morning.

And then we get about the business of rebuilding a real GOP based on pragmatism and love of country.

OH, guy, I'll still be here after the Weird Mormon Robot loses, while neither left nor right will want anything to do with you Wednesday Morning.

And then we get about the business of rebuilding a real GOP based on pragmatism and love of country.

You claim nobody id coming for my guns but you fear the Mormon religion. Do you think Romney will force you to become a Mormon?

You got the point... and I don't mind a fair minded moderate at all.
Obama is a far left muslim commie and we all now it.

He is nothing of the sort, you are not a patriot, and you will be part of those told to straddle the partyline or be forced out.

Last edited:

You claim nobody id coming for my guns but you fear the Mormon religion. Do you think Romney will force you to become a Mormon?

No.

I do fear he'd put Mormons in important positions and they'd change the policies of this country.

The very fact stupid people like you would go along with him is worrisome enough.

But shit, I'm just worried if he got elected, some stupid people might think there is something to Mormonism.

quite the contrary. The people who really run things in the GOP have nothing but contempt for religous crazies...

Unfortunately, what they really want to do is loot the last gold filling from the Middle Class, and they think Romney is the guy to do it for them. And they are willing to go along with HIS brand of Religous Crazier.

If you give me a choice between the Theocrats and Plutocrats, I'd rather have the Theocrats. At least then, you know what you are dealing with.

From the crazees religious and atheist. They think of you as they do Rick Perry and his buds, JoeB.

Not with your atheist types, you won't.

Quite the contrary, the people who really run the GOP can't wait to divorce themselves from the religious crazies...

You just agreed with me the leadership despises the religious far right crazees but forget to mention that we despise your atheism as well.

You will have no say at all in the days to come in the direction of the party if you go around mouthing your nonsense.

He needs OH because he won't take Ia or Nh or Wi
Plus:

Co 9
Fl 29
Ia 6
NH 4
NC 15
Wi 10
Va 13

Total 277 Romney will win.

What makes you imagine that he won't take NH?

Wisconsin UnSkewed Average of polls
UnSkewed Polling Data
Sunday, November 04, 2012 8:54:58 PM
Poll Date Sample MoE Skew ind. voters Obama(D) Romney(R) Spread
UnSkewed Avg. 10/11 - 10/25 -- -- +5.5 D +1.8 O 46.5 49.5 Romney +3
Marquette University 10/11 - 10/14 870 LV 3.4 +6 D +6 O 46.0 50.0 Romney +4
NBC/WSJ/Marist 10/15 - 10/17 1013 LV 3.1 +8 D +4 O 46.0 49.0 Romney +3
Mason-Dixon 10/15 - 10/17 625 LV 4.0 +8 D +2 R 45.0 50.0 Romney +5
Rasmussen Reports 10/25 - 10/25 500 LV 4.5 +0 R +1 R 49.0 49.0 Tied

What makes you imagine that he won't take WI?

Iowa UnSkewed Average of polls
UnSkewed Polling Data
Sunday, November 04, 2012 8:56:15 PM
UnSkewed Avg. 10/11 - 10/24 -- -- +2.3 D +0.8 O 46.8 50.0 Romney +3.2
ARG 10/11 - 10/14 600 LV 4.0 +3 D +4 R 47.0 50.0 Romney +3
WeAskAmerica 10/15 - 10/15 1499 LV 2.6 +5 D +4 O 46.0 49.0 Romney +3
NBC/WSJ/Marist 10/15 - 10/17 1137 LV 2.9 +4 D +6 O 47.0 50.0 Romney +3
PPP (D) 10/17 - 10/19 869 LV 3.3 +3 R +4 O 48.0 50.0 Romney +2
Rasmussen Reports 10/21 - 10/21 500 LV 4.5 +3R +7 O 48.0 50.0 Romney +2
Gravis Marketing 10/24 - 10/24 517 LV 4.3 +8 D +12 R 45.0 51.0 Romney +6

What makes you imagine that he won't take Iowa?

UnSkewed Polls -- erasing the bias to show an accurate picture of politics

If you use unskewed, your head is screwed.

I'm going to miss your ignorance and insipidness after today.

He needs OH because he won't take Ia or Nh or Wi

What makes you imagine that he won't take NH?

What makes you imagine that he won't take WI?

Iowa UnSkewed Average of polls
UnSkewed Polling Data
Sunday, November 04, 2012 8:56:15 PM
UnSkewed Avg. 10/11 - 10/24 -- -- +2.3 D +0.8 O 46.8 50.0 Romney +3.2
ARG 10/11 - 10/14 600 LV 4.0 +3 D +4 R 47.0 50.0 Romney +3
WeAskAmerica 10/15 - 10/15 1499 LV 2.6 +5 D +4 O 46.0 49.0 Romney +3
NBC/WSJ/Marist 10/15 - 10/17 1137 LV 2.9 +4 D +6 O 47.0 50.0 Romney +3
PPP (D) 10/17 - 10/19 869 LV 3.3 +3 R +4 O 48.0 50.0 Romney +2
Rasmussen Reports 10/21 - 10/21 500 LV 4.5 +3R +7 O 48.0 50.0 Romney +2
Gravis Marketing 10/24 - 10/24 517 LV 4.3 +8 D +12 R 45.0 51.0 Romney +6

What makes you imagine that he won't take Iowa?

UnSkewed Polls -- erasing the bias to show an accurate picture of politics

If you use unskewed, your head is screwed.

I'm going to miss your ignorance and insipidness after today.

Looking forward to it, actually.

You just agreed with me the leadership despises the religious far right crazees but forget to mention that we despise your atheism as well.

You will have no say at all in the days to come in the direction of the party if you go around mouthing your nonsense.

You're not in the leadership, guy.

You are some loser troll who shows up on a board and pretends he's relevent.

Fact is, I'll be the target voter for the GOP.

Someone who voted for them in the past but voted for Obama this time. They'll want to know why.

Not somoene like you who held his nose and pretended his noxious candidate wasn't a liar.

He is nothing of the sort, you are not a patriot, and you will be part of those told to straddle the partyline or be forced out.

Really, Told by?

Yup. Watch. Now stop and think why the 99% of the party does not listen to your 1% nonsense.

Forum List

Back