Zone1 Romani Americans Which broader race are they?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
I think romani are yet not counted by the census im not sure, but i think they can check other and write in "romani"? Right?

439407219_7881886645163236_2386175000939804023_n.jpg

relax .. it was only a joke ... :auiqs.jpg:
I know it was a joke but still it is very racist and discriminatory, i dont know why americans still consider it politically correct or mainstream in their media to discriminate romani. Im offended, im a romani, i dont want to be stereotyped as thief.

I know it was a joke but still it is very racist and discriminatory, i dont know why americans still consider it politically correct or mainstream in their media to discriminate romani. Im offended, im a romani, i dont want to be stereotyped as thief.
lol ! I don't think you are a thief ... don't let political correctness damage your sense of humor ..

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
lol ! I don't think you are a thief ... don't let political correctness damage your sense of humor ..

i consider it a mistake to make it a "political correctness vs. humour thing" it is very racist and discriminatory, and has many implications. Like not letting romani into stores, or restaurants or public places, it is not a harmless thing like you think it is. Sometimes it can happen that a romani gets killed like a stray dog on the street, and people wouldnt care. That is why im surprised, it is considered a mildly politically incorrect thing only but nothing grave or serious, like it is for anyone else.

i consider it a mistake to make it a "political correctness vs. humour thing" it is very racist and discriminatory, and has many implications. Like not letting romani into stores, or restaurants or public places, it is not a harmless thing like you think it is. Sometimes it can happen that a romani gets killed like a stray dog on the street, and people wouldnt care. That is why im surprised, it is considered a mildly politically incorrect thing only but nothing grave or serious, like it is for anyone else.

i'm against discrimination in all forms ..

Then start a reform movement among your people, and start turning in the organized crime families for creating that very accurate stereotype. Screw the hypocritical sniveling 'racism n stuff'. If some small business can't afford to get ripped off every day by your Romani gangs they should be allowed to keep them out.

Then start a reform movement among your people, and start turning in the organized crime families for creating that very accurate stereotype. Screw the hypocritical sniveling 'racism n stuff'. If some small business can't afford to get ripped off every day by your Romani gangs they should be allowed to keep them out.
Im sure its not true and you would not say this about any other ethnic group that is why it is important

Im sure its not true and you would not say this about any other ethnic group that is why it is important

We don't go by you, we go by real life. The store has a problem with Romani thieves looting it. Don't like it go help out by providing security and turning the thieves in.

We don't go by you, we go by real life. The store has a problem with Romani thieves looting it. Don't like it go help out by providing security and turning the thieves in.
I do not know if the women even stole something or he calls them thieves because they are romani on the pictures they do not look as if they stole something then he writes no Gypsy not a single Gypsy allowed

I know more romani then you im romani and know many you probably do not know even one closer

So what? I don't need to know any, it's a big world and you aren't important, plus Romani association with crime and swindling isn't rare and most people would rather not know any. It's a self-inflicted reality.

I do not know if the women even stole something or he calls them thieves because they are romani on the pictures they do not look as if they stole something then he writes no Gypsy not a single Gypsy allowed

So he knows more about them than you do. We can already see that. He doesn't want 'customers' like them, its his shop.

So he knows more about them than you do. We can already see that. He doesn't want 'customers' like them, its his shop.
Its terrible that this is even a thing to be discussed in the twenty first century, that he can do that, or that it is his right you think, we can aswell go back to whites only if it were his right. That should be a matter of the past, when segregation and apartheid existed, for romani it is still reality. But Romani fight back.

So what? I don't need to know any, it's a big world and you aren't important, plus Romani association with crime and swindling isn't rare and most people would rather not know any. It's a self-inflicted reality.
Its logical that you cant entire associate a entire people with crime and swindling, everyone who has a bit of brains will know that, you admitt not knowing any, so you judge them before you know them, that wouldnt work in a justice court like that.

Too many americans (one would be already too many but i saw a few commenting similar) think "no gypsy signs" are ok, or it is the shops owners right, replace gypsy with black or jew or asian signs, what would be then?

Forum List

Back