Rolling Stones

Mr. P

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2004
South of the Mason Dixon
Anyone planning to see the Stones one last time?
My wife and daughter went last Saturday, here's a quote from my daughters lil web site.

Rolling Stones concert!
Current mood: bouncy
man those old people can really rock.....
i cant hear a thing.
it was awesome!!!!

:laugh:

Nuc said:
I saw them twice last month. It was great. They can still do it. New CD is pretty good too.
Twice? wow, you must be some fan!
Then again, my wife said she'd go again and had me searching the closest city the next concert was in the next morning..

Mr. P said:
Twice? wow, you must be some fan!
Then again, my wife said she'd go again and had me searching the closest city the next concert was in the next morning..

I am. Before that I've seen them 5 other times, starting in '75.

Mr. P said:
Wow...Hey, do you think this is really the last tour? I think it is.

Keith has said that he wants to keep touring because when he doesn't he gets in trouble. I don't know what Mick's agenda is, maybe poontang. Charlie just escaped cancer, so he knows the clock is ticking. My guess is they'll tour again if they are still alive. However if any of those three die, that's the end. Hopefully they won't be pathetic like the Who and use a bunch of session musicians.

Nuc said:
Keith has said that he wants to keep touring because when he doesn't he gets in trouble. I don't know what Mick's agenda is, maybe poontang. Charlie just escaped cancer, so he knows the clock is ticking. My guess is they'll tour again if they are still alive. However if any of those three die, that's the end. Hopefully they won't be pathetic like the Who and use a bunch of session musicians.
Yeah, why not hang er up now..go out with a bang ya know..I mean geezz
Mick is, what, 62? Damn man, retire and have some fun.

Mr. P said:
Yeah, why not hang er up now..go out with a bang ya know..I mean geezz
Mick is, what, 62? Damn man, retire and have some fun.

Some of these guys just don't know when to quit. Look at Bob Dylan. He's got arthritis so bad he can't play guitar any more and he sounds like a toad. But he's still out there. Amazing what heroin can do for you.

Forum List

Back