Rolling Stone Writer says DeSantis "sucked the pleasure out of many of life's little joys" by Banning Drag Shows for Kids

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
“Ron DeSantis has successfully sucked the pleasure out of many of life’s little joys, from drag brunches to Disney adult TikTok,” Dickson writes. “And thanks to the passage of SB 1438, or the Protection of Children Act, DeSantis may now be bringing the ax down on furries.”

These Democrats have a way with words, I'll give them that. I have to note that Democrats don't consider kids to be "life's little joys" until they are old enough to be sexually groomed. Dems speak very disparagingly of them when they are babies.

"bringing the ax down on furries," makes a nice mental image. Much better that the part about sucking life's little joys.

These Democrats have a way with words, I'll give them that. I have to note that Democrats don't consider kids to be "life's little joys" until they are old enough to be sexually groomed. Dems speak very disparagingly of them when they are babies.

We've got at least one creep on this very forum, that is fond of speaking of children as young as three, in fucked-up sexual terms.

Notice that the drag queens don't want to go to Rest Homes to read books.
dragyfhgfjjgjgjg.png
dragjhufjfgkhkl.jpg

“Ron DeSantis has successfully sucked the pleasure out of many of life’s little joys, from drag brunches to Disney adult TikTok,” Dickson writes. “And thanks to the passage of SB 1438, or the Protection of Children Act, DeSantis may now be bringing the ax down on furries.”

"bringing the ax down on furries," makes a nice mental image. Much better that the part about sucking life's little joys.
Only weirdos consider this joyful.

Now I remember why I don't read Rolling Stone anymore. Since Matt Taibbi left it's not the same.

Forum List

Back