Roll Up Liberals So You Can Be A Hypocrite Too! Bill Maher Is At The Head Of The Line

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Bill Maher sure is!!!!

Are you shocked at what Maher says here???? I was at first, but then it clicked as to why he was sounding so reasonable and intelligent. It's because a Democrat is president. It's okay to be intelligent now. He doesn't have to screamed half unhinged about a "war criminal" president!

MAHER: There are illiberal beliefs that are held by vast numbers of Muslim people that --

ROSE: A vast number of Christians too.

MAHER: No, that's not true. Not true. Vast numbers of Christians do not believe that if you leave the Christian religion you should be killed for it. Vast numbers of Christians do not treat women as second class citizens. Vast numbers of Christians --

ROSE: I agree with that --

MAHER: -- do not believe if you draw a picture of Jesus Christ you should get killed for it. So yes, does ISIS do Khmer Rouge-like activities where they just kill people indiscriminately who aren't just like them? Yes. And would most Muslim people in the world do that or condone that? No.

ROSE: No.

MAHER: But most Muslim people in the world do condone violence just for what you think.

ROSE: How do you know that?

MAHER: They do. First of all they say it. They shout it.

ROSE: Vast majorities of Muslims say that?

MAHER: Absolutely. There was a Pew poll in Egypt done a few years ago -- 82% said, I think, stoning is the appropriate punishment for adultery. Over 80% thought death was the appropriate punishment for leaving the Muslim religion. I'm sure you know these things.

ROSE: Well I do. But I don't believe --

MAHER: So to claim that this religion is like other religions is just naive and plain wrong. It is not like other religious. The New York Times pointed out in an op-ed a couple weeks ago that in Saudi Arabia just since August 4th, they think it was, they have beheaded 19 people. Most for non-violent crimes including homosexuality.

ROSE: I know that they cut the hands off the thief.

MAHER: Right, okay, so we're upset that ISIS is beheading people which we should be upset about but Saudi Arabia does it and they're our good friends because they have oil. Okay. But they do it too. This is the center of the religion. I'm not saying -

ROSE: But they're now fighting against ISIS too. They're joining us in the fight. As is the Emirates. As is Jordan. They are all Muslim countries.

MAHER: Well, they are both fighting ISIS and they are for ISIS.

ROSE: Well, it's not the government. I mean, some of them --

MAHER: Certainly the governments.

ROSE: It's a bit like today about Qatar. The big story today in The New York Times about Qatar. And some guy there is supporting, who is a Muslim --

MAHER: But I mean in Mecca where infidels, non-Muslims, are not even allowed in the holy parts of the city. I mean, right there, we don't have that example in other religions. They do behead people. Now if they were beheading people in Vatican City, which is the equivalent of Mecca, don't you think there would be a bigger outcry about it? So this is the soft bigotry of low expectations with Muslim people. When they do crazy things and believe crazy things, somehow it's not talked about nearly as much.

Bill Maher ABSOLUTELY CRUSHES Charlie Rose For Comparing Islam To Christianity - Fox Nation

Now, what Maher said was INTELLIGENT. Right on the money. Are you surprised???

Well, you shouldn't be. A DEMOCRAT is president. So, it's okay to say these things now!!! Obama is attacking Muslims.

But what did Maher say about terrorism when Bush was president?????

Oh!!! So, it was soooooooooooooooooo bad when Bush did it.

But NOW Obama is going back to Iraq.

It's okay NOW to say the truth about Muslim Terrorism!!!!!

When does Michael Moore change his mind about there being a terrorist threat?

Maher has always preferred Christians loonies over Muslims loonies.

It's Charlie Rose who comes off looking badly in that video. He outs himself as a liar. Maher confronts him and declares "you know this things" and Rose concedes that he does indeed know them. Well if he knows something to be true then why does he say the opposite, the politically correct lie?

Political Correctness is a cancer that liberals have injected into society. Rose likely felt no shame at being outed as a liar, after all he was lying for a good cause, for political correctness.

Last edited:
Bill Maher sure is!!!!

Are you shocked at what Maher says here???? I was at first, but then it clicked as to why he was sounding so reasonable and intelligent. It's because a Democrat is president. It's okay to be intelligent now. He doesn't have to screamed half unhinged about a "war criminal" president!

MAHER: There are illiberal beliefs that are held by vast numbers of Muslim people that --

ROSE: A vast number of Christians too.

MAHER: No, that's not true. Not true. Vast numbers of Christians do not believe that if you leave the Christian religion you should be killed for it. Vast numbers of Christians do not treat women as second class citizens. Vast numbers of Christians --

ROSE: I agree with that --

MAHER: -- do not believe if you draw a picture of Jesus Christ you should get killed for it. So yes, does ISIS do Khmer Rouge-like activities where they just kill people indiscriminately who aren't just like them? Yes. And would most Muslim people in the world do that or condone that? No.

ROSE: No.

MAHER: But most Muslim people in the world do condone violence just for what you think.

ROSE: How do you know that?

MAHER: They do. First of all they say it. They shout it.

ROSE: Vast majorities of Muslims say that?

MAHER: Absolutely. There was a Pew poll in Egypt done a few years ago -- 82% said, I think, stoning is the appropriate punishment for adultery. Over 80% thought death was the appropriate punishment for leaving the Muslim religion. I'm sure you know these things.

ROSE: Well I do. But I don't believe --

MAHER: So to claim that this religion is like other religions is just naive and plain wrong. It is not like other religious. The New York Times pointed out in an op-ed a couple weeks ago that in Saudi Arabia just since August 4th, they think it was, they have beheaded 19 people. Most for non-violent crimes including homosexuality.

ROSE: I know that they cut the hands off the thief.

MAHER: Right, okay, so we're upset that ISIS is beheading people which we should be upset about but Saudi Arabia does it and they're our good friends because they have oil. Okay. But they do it too. This is the center of the religion. I'm not saying -

ROSE: But they're now fighting against ISIS too. They're joining us in the fight. As is the Emirates. As is Jordan. They are all Muslim countries.

MAHER: Well, they are both fighting ISIS and they are for ISIS.

ROSE: Well, it's not the government. I mean, some of them --

MAHER: Certainly the governments.

ROSE: It's a bit like today about Qatar. The big story today in The New York Times about Qatar. And some guy there is supporting, who is a Muslim --

MAHER: But I mean in Mecca where infidels, non-Muslims, are not even allowed in the holy parts of the city. I mean, right there, we don't have that example in other religions. They do behead people. Now if they were beheading people in Vatican City, which is the equivalent of Mecca, don't you think there would be a bigger outcry about it? So this is the soft bigotry of low expectations with Muslim people. When they do crazy things and believe crazy things, somehow it's not talked about nearly as much.

Bill Maher ABSOLUTELY CRUSHES Charlie Rose For Comparing Islam To Christianity - Fox Nation

Now, what Maher said was INTELLIGENT. Right on the money. Are you surprised???

Well, you shouldn't be. A DEMOCRAT is president. So, it's okay to say these things now!!! Obama is attacking Muslims.

But what did Maher say about terrorism when Bush was president?????

Oh!!! So, it was soooooooooooooooooo bad when Bush did it.

But NOW Obama is going back to Iraq.

It's okay NOW to say the truth about Muslim Terrorism!!!!!

When does Michael Moore change his mind about there being a terrorist threat?

The Bill Maher video with Joe, did you see it? I watched the entire thing. What did you watch?

Maher seems to forget Nazi Germany, who were made up largely of Christians and did some pretty barbaric stuff in the name of Christianity.

That was pretty much the result of some dire social and economic conditions brought upon by WWI.

People have a tendency to get pretty vile when the living conditions suck.

Maher seems to forget Nazi Germany, who were made up largely of Christians and did some pretty barbaric stuff in the name of Christianity.

That was pretty much the result of some dire social and economic conditions brought upon by WWI.

I agree the Nazi did some barbaric stuff and were made up of largely Christians. I'm not sure they carried out their atrocities in the name of Christianity.

My point is that Bill has shared his feelings about Muslims many times before, even during Bushes presidency.

Actually that's not true.

The Nazis were Pagans who preferred the Sanskrit Swastika to the Cross.

There are more than a few books and documentaries documenting that.

I suggest you check Netflix and Hulu for the documentaries.

The Nazis saw Christianity as part of the "Jewish Conspiracy."

They may have copied the forms to fool the average German who was Christian, but the convinced Nazis were NOT Christians.

Seriously people, it's easy to prove the Nazis were not Christians.

Would Christians use a Swastika instead of a Cross?

Oh bullshit, they did not burn the Jews in the name of Christianity. Take that back right now !

You guys are missing the point. Liberals are suddenly changing their tune. As usual, they are such self-righteous hypocrites in total denial of how obvious their hypocrisy is to everyone else, they don't think they will be called on the carpet for this total change in tune.

It's pretty obvious. War is ONLY OKAY when Democrats are in charge. That's why Bosnia was okay with liberals.

The only time liberals actually were against war when a Democrat was president was when Johnson escalated the war.

Even then, leftists in history books have tried to lay that blame on Nixon, when it was Johnson who was actually responsible.

Forum List

Back