Role Reversal

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Good lord! Talk about role reversal. Bubba could end up in charge of bimbo eruptions:

Christina_Aguilera_1595865a.jpg

While the pop star’s eyes wandered off, former president Bill’s missus seized the chance to sneak a quick peak at Christina’s famous assets.

And judging by the broad smile splashed on her face, Hillary liked what she saw.

Christina Aguilera is chest good friends with Hillary Clinton | The Sun |Showbiz

Is it possible Hillary was jealous of Hussein’s cover?:

NEW YORK – Ten years ago, the New York Times reported on a growing underground subculture in the black community known as Down Low, comprised largely of men who secretly engage in homosexual activity while living “straight” lives in public.

It’s within that subtext that opposition researchers for Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign began investigating rumors that Rev. Jeremiah Wright was running a “matchmaking service” for members of his Trinity United Church of Christ known as the Down Low Club, which included Barack Obama.

Over the past several months, WND investigators have interviewed a number of members of the church who claim the president benefited from Wright’s efforts to help black men who engage in homosexual activity appear respectable in black society by finding them a wife.

Trinity Church members reveal Obama shocker!
'Matchmaker' Rev. Jeremiah Wright 'provided cover for gays'
Published: 2 days ago
by JEROME R. CORSI

Trinity Church members reveal Obama shocker!

Where will it all end? Bubba in a threesome with Hillary and Hussein! The possibilities are mind-boggling. Hell, that’s not playing the gay card. It’s playing the whole dammed deck.

The country found out about and apparently accepted the Clintons regardless of their little sexual perversions. Now, it looks like Bill Clinton might be a celibate monk compared to Hussein.

If one-tenth of the stuff that is coming out about Hussein’s proclivities is true it would explain a lot about why the women he brought into his administration are so vile. He could hardly be expected to surround himself with decent women, or decent men for that matter.

To me the most troubling thing about the Clintons and the Obamas is their hatred of this country. Was that hatred triggered by the Puritan streak running through American society? I wish I knew the answer.

“Michelle came from a political family; she was intelligent even if she didn’t really like to work. Wright knew Obama was gay, but he needed the cover of a wife if he were to succeed in politics.”

A current member of Trinity church who has known the Obamas for 20 years, “Carolyn,” confirmed Trinity “helped a lot of blacks get successful and connected.”

“That’s what Wright did for Obama,” she claimed. “He connected Obama in the community, and he helped Obama hide his homosexuality.”

According to Robyn, Jackson explained to Michelle that she would live a life of luxury once Obama was president, and that she never again would have to worry about money.

“Michelle was nasty, and most straight guys would never be able to put up with her moods and temperament,” Robyn maintained. “But Obama really didn’t care. Michelle had the credentials and she looked the part. Obama wasn’t interested in her for sex.”

A source WND will identify as Hazel, a long-term member of the Trinity congregation, insisted Obama remained sexually involved with men after his marriage to Michelle.

“I remember being at this function at Reverend Wright’s house, one of the many parties Wright had, in 1996,” Hazel recalled.

“I went to the room where all the coats were on the bed, because I wanted to leave. I was surprised to find the light in the room was off and the coats were on the floor,” she said. “Then I realized there were two men hugging and kissing in there. One of those men was Obama. This was long before anybody knew Obama, before he became famous like he is today.”

Hazel has been telling this story in Chicago since 1996.

Jesse Jackson, Wright 'arranged' Obama marriage
Chicago sources claim president was part of dark subculture
Published: 10 hours ago
by JEROME R. CORSI

Jesse Jackson, Wright ‘arranged’ Obama marriage

Last edited:

Forum List

Back