Roger Stone: If Russia investgiation removes Trump from office Hillary may become President

:cuckoo::disagree: Above is typical DOPer spews. HRC got 65.8 million votes in 2016. These people know who and what she has done.
btw. Clinton Foundation has been investigated how many times? A whole lot. The DrumpF Scam foundation twice and closes.
And it seems the GOP are going at it again, Clinton foundation and Benghazi. Insane: Is doing the same thang over and over
and not changing one thang.= gop/DOPer! Just sewing lies. Or are just too stupid to catch HRC. I recall the current house GOP minority leader Mc CalLaughyDumbass said the Benghazi invesgtion was just BS.
Sorry Charlie I know you want Hillary to sustain your position on a pile of shit but she has done blown her wad and was exposed for what she was doing, playing dirty....Fixing elections is not a subject Americans take lightly..
We know. That is why there is a massive investigation going on against Trump, while 38 of his butt boys were indicted or convicted already.
I doubt the DNC will appreciate Hillary trying to run either...
Can you imagine Trump running again with this legal liability on top of him?
I don't think his heart or golf cart will make it..
Judging from his legal impediment, he may not make it past the first one.

Sorry Charlie I know you want Hillary to sustain your position on a pile of shit but she has done blown her wad and was exposed for what she was doing, playing dirty....Fixing elections is not a subject Americans take lightly..
We know. That is why there is a massive investigation going on against Trump, while 38 of his butt boys were indicted or convicted already.
I don't think his heart or golf cart will make it..
Judging from his legal impediment, he may not make it past the first one.
He's at least enjoying that 165 year old commode in the president's suite...

Former Trump campaign strategist Roger Stone claimed Monday that the ultimate goal of the Mueller investigation could be to charge President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence with “some hoked up frame of Russian collusion” in order to gain the president of their choosing.
Roger Stone: If Russia Investigation Removes Trump From Office, Hillary May Become President

Now you know it's all in plain view you can see articles of the past where Clinton says this or that. The savage pig bitch is running again hopefully she doesn't live long enough to see 2020.
'Thanks to #infowars for providing this article for D. C.

If that pos bitch became President omg!! You would want to move to Russia by the time this a.hole got done with this nation if these morons though Trump was Hitler lmfao, lmfao, you fkn idiots will have just voted in worse than Hitler.
Poor Roger....doesn't know how our system of federal government works.

Anyone who did would ignore Stone's delusional ramblings and they would not have started this thread unless it was to ridicule Stone for his nonsensical comments.

Hillary holds no super power status in the US the only reason she is so well known is the repubs can't stop talking about her.

:cuckoo::disagree: Above is typical DOPer spews. HRC got 65.8 million votes in 2016. These people know who and what she has done.
btw. Clinton Foundation has been investigated how many times? A whole lot. The DrumpF Scam foundation twice and closes.
And it seems the GOP are going at it again, Clinton foundation and Benghazi. Insane: Is doing the same thang over and over
and not changing one thang.= gop/DOPer! Just sewing lies. Or are just too stupid to catch HRC. I recall the current house GOP minority leader Mc CalLaughyDumbass said the Benghazi invesgtion was just BS.

Sure!

MAGA 2020
"My Crimes were to Make America Great Again!"

Sure!

MAGA 2020
"My Crimes were to Make America Great Again!"
He failed miserably the first time. That's a bust.

Forum List

Back