Soooooo the WHITE HOUSE LEAKER issss Conway!!

And apparently has been right along.
Wow. We already know that her husband absolutely detests and Trump. What we didn't know is it kellyanne could play the part of a two face so damned well.

Leaking Leaker Kellyanne Conway Is Linked to Leaked Leaks Again

Jo
Got to hand it to crazy. You have a bias opinion piece by a clown trying to sell an opinion piece full of bias. That is real comedy gold. I have some oceanfront property in Nebraska I will sell you for cheap.

Wow. We already know that her husband absolutely detests and Trump. What we didn't know is it kellyanne could play the part of a two face so damned well.

Jo
Got to hand it to crazy. You have a bias opinion piece by a clown trying to sell an opinion piece full of bias. That is real comedy gold. I have some oceanfront property in Nebraska I will sell you for cheap.

Normally I would be typing the same words you typed....I get it believe me....
I guess you didn't hear her comments from her own mouth yesterday....

JO

Jo
it's on Breitbart it must be true...

Jo

JO

What words were those? (from yesterday)

Thanks for this article. I have no reason to doubt it may be true. Why? Because our world has turned evil, selfish, bizarre and "apocalyptic" with no more evidence than how displaced are the minds and actions of the left. The biggest problem we are facing is that almost no one wants to be told they are wrong or wants to take the time to actually find out if God is real and what might happen to them. So few appear sound.
Back to kellyanne. With that kind of a warped husband, it always has caused me some concern.

Yesterday she slipped up....heard it on the radio....it will probably be in print....

" Do I leak to most of you?....if you burn me...I'll burn your sources too...."

OOOPS..... that one sure as hell slipped out.

Heard it on talk show this morning...normally don't pay attention but this was her.

JO

Jo

Yeah I get it.....

I think she might have outed herself trough.

Jo

Jo

JO
Oh my god. She almost implicated herself in an out of context piece.

That settles it call out the hounds, everyone grab pitchforks and torches. We will storm the castle (er, White House). We will take no prisoners. When we have her in our clutches we will hang her from a tree, draw and quarter her, then burn the pieces at the stake.

Jo

JO

That settles it call out the hounds, everyone grab pitchforks and torches. We will storm the castle (er, White House). We will take no prisoners. When we have her in our clutches we will hang her from a tree, draw and quarter her, then burn the pieces at the stake.

I dunno dude.... Like I said I normally would be where you are....
It doesn't look good.
I hope I'm wrong.

Jo

Jo

JO

It doesn't look good.
I hope I'm wrong.

Jo
Well dude I have no doubt there would be two or three people that would agree with you if it were from a more reputable source, say a Jr. high School paper.

I will give you an F for source and content.
An F for logical conclusion.
An A for attempting to lower I.Q.s by 10 points or more.

Jo

JO

It doesn't look good.
I hope I'm wrong.

Jo
Well dude I have no doubt there would be two or three people that would agree with you if it were from a more reputable source, say a Jr. high School paper.

Well for now I'll accept the chastisement quietly.....but I'll be watching....there's more coming this week. I mean you do realize that her husband spends most of his time on social media hating the President right? I realize that's him and not her but I don't hear anything from her on his bad behavior....just saying. I won't give you an A....but I will give you a pat on the back for standing up....maybe I should be standing there with you. I don't want this to be true but this is far from being the only source.

JO

Last edited:

Jo
i'll wait for huffington post to validate it. then Variety.

THEN it's real.

Jo

THEN it's real.
I wait for the National Enquirer

Even if its confirmed by Trump himself that Conway is a leaker....trumptards would be ok with it if Trump tells them to...

Jo

THEN it's real.
I wait for the National Enquirer
ace of spades.

didn't know you were gonna pull the ace of spades on me. :)

JO

It doesn't look good.
I hope I'm wrong.

Jo

Well for now I'll accept the chastisement quietly.....but I'll be watching....there's more coming this week. I mean you do realize that her husband spends most of his time on social media hating the President right? I realize that's him and not her but I don't hear anything from her on his bad behavior....just saying. I won't give you an A....but I will give you a pat on the back for standing up....maybe I should be standing there with you. I don't want this to be true but this is far from being the only source.

JO
Post what you want but I think you could find better sources. CNN usually posts at least three or four Trump knocking posts a day. While I might not agree that they are a reputable news source, I have no doubt that you would have more people jumping on your band wagon.

As far as the Conways go. They may disagree on politics and other subjects and have decided to not talk about it. I know my wife and I do not agree on somethings but we just try to avoid bringing those subjects up.

Forum List

Back