Roger Stone asks for a new trial

How has Trump harmed America?
For you to even ask that question bri shows you have zero ability to see what a mockery Trump is making of our Presidency and our constitution Lying bullying revenge?? The pos is demented
He's right. I can show you pages of examples of how the 5 presidents before Trump have damaged the country. Name one way Trump has .
Notice that he declines to explain. He's always shooting off his mouth insulting Trump and his supporters, and then he runs away like a little girl.
What sense does it make explaining anything to dunderheads like you? All you'd do is call it false news lies etc.etc....I grow exhausted posting to trump morons like you. And btw I never ran from anyone including the likes of you.

Let's start with the fact that voters agree with Democrats on nearly every issue. Global warming, the environment immigration policy, border security, healthcare and abortion policy to name a few. Despite the good economy, we do have issues. Affordable housing is becoming a major issue as it is even starting to hit the middle class. The cost of sending children to college continues to skyrocket. Republicans ignore this and help the rich and powerful.
Then how did Trump get elected, moron? Why do Republicans have a majority in the Senate?
He was elected by those who were most angry for not succeeding in life and blamed Dems for their failures That and many who thought it was in the bag for Hill and didn't come out to vote Republicans sure screwed up America by electing this lowlife POS Trump Hope you all get what you deserve

Are you still stuck in this thread, Mr. One-Thread Poster?

:21:
Just visiting Mr Galt It's hard to argue with those whose heads are so thick they actually believe Trump is good for America Trump ,all his life has been a spoiler of everything he touches His wealth comes from taking advantage of people and institutions Right now I'm getting ready to go to the beach The ocean looks beautiful from my windows Looking forwards to seeing you later Don't want to miss your words of wisdom

No one will negotiate with the USA, because Trump negotiates in bad faith and doesn't keep his word. You're not to be trusted. Foreign governments will not share intel with you because Trump can't keep his mouth shut.

Rollbacks of environment regulations has resulted in a deterioration of air and water quality across the country. The first such decline since Richard Nixon created the EPA. Even Trump's own administration says that thousands of Americans will die as a result.

No President has ever used the power of the Presidency to prosecute his "enemies" like Trump. This is flat out "dictator" shit. The USA is a nation of laws, not a nation of men. No man is above the law, and Trump is completely unending this basic requirement for a democracy.

William Barr is not Trump's personal sword and shield. Investigating the FBI, the CIA, and his political opponents is tin pot dictator stuff, and will end your Republic. It's teetering on the brink now.

Are you still stuck in this thread, Mr. One-Thread Poster?

:21:
Just visiting Mr Galt It's hard to argue with those whose heads are so thick they actually believe Trump is good for America Trump ,all his life has been a spoiler of everything he touches His wealth comes from taking advantage of people and institutions Right now I'm getting ready to go to the beach The ocean looks beautiful from my windows Looking forwards to seeing you later Don't want to miss your words of wisdom
For you to even ask that question bri shows you have zero ability to see what a mockery Trump is making of our Presidency and our constitution Lying bullying revenge?? The pos is demented
In other words you can't explain how Trump has harmed America.

Ridiculing same lame, scumbag, fake news, media personality doesn't harm America.

Who do you think you're fooling?
One obvious way he's harmed America was bringing all you yellow cowards and racists out from behind the outhouses you live in. So now we know who Americas enemy is . It's you.
Not you galt I believe you're a good guy only slightly deluded BTW I'm living on the Galt ocean mile here in Lauderdale Family owned??

There never has been nor is there a coup.
The coup is a fact.

There was no coup.
God promised you Evil Doers that he would allow you to go insane. Just another way to prove that God does exist, is reading your deranged hate filled posts every day.

You might want to read your posts then look to God. Because you're the insane one.

Proof positive that Tree is the evil one! God has made him insane.
Since I do not Deny Christ and instead Promote Christ as Messiah, Son of God, and God, My God, that scripture does not apply to me.

1 John 2:21-25

21 I have not written to you because you lack knowledge of the truth, but because you have it, and because no lie comes from the truth. 22 Who is the liar, if it is not the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, who denies the Father and the Son. 23 Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father, but whoever confesses the Son has the Father also.

24 As for you, let what you have heard from the beginning remain in you. If it does, you will also remain in the Son and in the Father. 25 And this is the promise that He Himself made to us: eternal life.

2 Thessalonians 2:9-12

9 The coming of the lawless one will be accompanied by the working of Satan, with every kind of power, sign, and false wonder, 10 and with every wicked deception directed against those who are perishing, because they refused the love of the truth that would have saved them. 11 For this reason, God will send them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie, 12 in order that judgment will come upon all who have disbelieved the truth and delighted in wickedness.

Abandoned by God - Romans 1:24-27
Dr. Steven J. Lawson

Therefore God gave them over in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, so that their bodies would be dishonored among them. For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

Romans 1:28-32

28 Furthermore, since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed, and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant, and boastful. They invent new forms of evil; they disobey their parents. 31 They are senseless, faithless, heartless, merciless. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things are worthy of death, they not only continue to do these things, but also approve of those who practice them

Last edited:
He's right. I can show you pages of examples of how the 5 presidents before Trump have damaged the country. Name one way Trump has .
Notice that he declines to explain. He's always shooting off his mouth insulting Trump and his supporters, and then he runs away like a little girl.
What sense does it make explaining anything to dunderheads like you? All you'd do is call it false news lies etc.etc....I grow exhausted posting to trump morons like you. And btw I never ran from anyone including the likes of you.
ROFL! That is so ironic.

When have you ever explained anything? All your posts are nothing but foul smelling piles of ad hominems directed at Trump and his supporters.

In other words you can't explain how Trump has harmed America.

Ridiculing same lame, scumbag, fake news, media personality doesn't harm America.

Who do you think you're fooling?
One obvious way he's harmed America was bringing all you yellow cowards and racists out from behind the outhouses you live in. So now we know who Americas enemy is . It's you.
Not you galt I believe you're a good guy only slightly deluded BTW I'm living on the Galt ocean mile here in Lauderdale Family owned??
You're talking to yourself, moron.

Did you read dragon ladies post I'll repeat it for you
No one will negotiate with the USA, because Trump negotiates in bad faith and doesn't keep his word. You're not to be trusted. Foreign governments will not share intel with you because Trump can't keep his mouth shut.

Rollbacks of environment regulations has resulted in a deterioration of air and water quality across the country. The first such decline since Richard Nixon created the EPA. Even Trump's own administration says that thousands of Americans will die as a result.

No President has ever used the power of the Presidency to prosecute his "enemies" like Trump. This is flat out "dictator" shit. The USA is a nation of laws, not a nation of men. No man is above the law, and Trump is completely unending this basic requirement for a democracy.

William Barr is not Trump's personal sword and shield. Investigating the FBI, the CIA, and his political opponents is tin pot dictator stuff, and will end your Republic. It's teetering on the brink now.

Stone got a fair trial. For some reason Trumpers hate the rule of law. Trump and any politician or other influential Trump supporter believe there is a special kind of extraterritorial status that attaches to them. You know it is the same type of attitude they have in shit hole countries. One set of laws for the elites another for the masses. Dim witted Trumpers don’t realize they are part of the masses.

What were his actual crimes? He received information that WikiLeaks was going to release Hillary and DNC emails exposing their corruption, that was his crime. The “lies” he supposedly told Congress were inaccuracies with the details within those emails, exactly when he received them and what information was in each. Oh he got a date wrong, or didn’t remember what information was in which email, so he deserves 9 years in prison? It’s ridiculous.

If you keep your eyes shut real tight you will never see a crime.

He threatened a witness's life in writing... That is just one...

Yep. Too bad the leftists' crimes weren't in Mueller's purview, but anybody who spoke on the Trump team in a manner that was not clearly perfect was in Mueller's hit-list purview because he never reviewed his 19 Get-Trumpers staff who worked for Hillary throughout the Mueller's Report time for two stinkin' years (and more) of getting Trump's friends in trouble on the slightest technicality of grabbing for straws. They couldn't touch Trump, because he did nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing wrong. :rolleyes:
He did make one mistake at the beginning in hiring the wrong people for his staff like John Bolton, John Kelly, Jeff Sessions and others, but he's still fixing that problem as we speak.

I love this quote during a press conference last year...

On September 18, 2019, a reporter asked Trump about the lack of stability in his administration, particularly in DHS. He replied: “We have acting people. The reason they are acting is because I’m seeing how I like them, and I’m liking a lot of them very, very much. There are people who have done a bad job, and I let them go. If you call that turmoil, I don’t call that turmoil. I say that is being smart. That’s what we do.

Stone got a fair trial. For some reason Trumpers hate the rule of law. Trump and any politician or other influential Trump supporter believe there is a special kind of extraterritorial status that attaches to them. You know it is the same type of attitude they have in shit hole countries. One set of laws for the elites another for the masses. Dim witted Trumpers don’t realize they are part of the masses.

What were his actual crimes? He received information that WikiLeaks was going to release Hillary and DNC emails exposing their corruption, that was his crime. The “lies” he supposedly told Congress were inaccuracies with the details within those emails, exactly when he received them and what information was in each. Oh he got a date wrong, or didn’t remember what information was in which email, so he deserves 9 years in prison? It’s ridiculous.

No he threatened the guy's cat. Learn to read.

Dragonlady is a notorious liar and moron.

If you want to know why all you Leftists on this forum are Deranged and Insane, see post # 324

Post #324 will teach you why she is a deranged and insane liar as are all such people who daily engage in lies and propaganda against this country, our constitution, the electoral college, our democracy, the rule of law, freedom of speech, thought, freedom of religion, and the right to bear arms to defend from those freedoms being taken away.

Shhhh heck some of you feel bad for a man of stones ilk? I agree 9 years is too much but he won't get that anyway. If stone were some average working guy then he'd get the full sentence and you people would beg he got the full sentence. When did we tilt toward the wealthy getting all the breaks?
When you are a Trumper you live in a fantasy land void of facts and reason, therefore any trump supporter can commit any offense they want.
If you jerk offs knew how to have a single thought of your own instead of what your MSM masters tell you, you'd see how fucking stupid you look right now.
Convicted of seven felony counts.
Proven beyond a reasonable doubt.
How many felonies did Hillary Clinton commit which went completely uninvestigated ?

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-releases/judicial-watch-emails-show-involvement-of-peter-strzok-and-lisa-page-in-launching-of-crossfire-hurricane/

A public affairs official whose name was redacted opens the WFO email chain, writing: “Various news outlets are reporting today that Julian Assange suggested during a recent overseas interview that DNC Staffer, Seth Rich was a Wikileaks source, and may have been killed because he leaked the DNC e-mails to his organization, and that Wikileak’s was offering $20,000 for information regarding Rich’s death last month. Based on this news, we anticipate additional press coverage on this matter. I hear that you are in class today; however, when you have a moment, can you please give me a call to discuss what involvement the Bureau has in the investigation.”

MSM... Pretty sure he was convicted in a court of law....

As for Hillary, We have fucking time and time again said if you have evidence bring it to your local authorities... What are ye hiding that you say you know Clinton is guilty but won't bring the evidence to the authorities... What are ye hiding?

Shhhh heck some of you feel bad for a man of stones ilk? I agree 9 years is too much but he won't get that anyway. If stone were some average working guy then he'd get the full sentence and you people would beg he got the full sentence. When did we tilt toward the wealthy getting all the breaks?
When you are a Trumper you live in a fantasy land void of facts and reason, therefore any trump supporter can commit any offense they want.
If you jerk offs knew how to have a single thought of your own instead of what your MSM masters tell you, you'd see how fucking stupid you look right now.
Convicted of seven felony counts.
Proven beyond a reasonable doubt.
How many felonies did Hillary Clinton commit which went completely uninvestigated ?

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-releases/judicial-watch-emails-show-involvement-of-peter-strzok-and-lisa-page-in-launching-of-crossfire-hurricane/

A public affairs official whose name was redacted opens the WFO email chain, writing: “Various news outlets are reporting today that Julian Assange suggested during a recent overseas interview that DNC Staffer, Seth Rich was a Wikileaks source, and may have been killed because he leaked the DNC e-mails to his organization, and that Wikileak’s was offering $20,000 for information regarding Rich’s death last month. Based on this news, we anticipate additional press coverage on this matter. I hear that you are in class today; however, when you have a moment, can you please give me a call to discuss what involvement the Bureau has in the investigation.”

MSM... Pretty sure he was convicted in a court of law....

As for Hillary, We have fucking time and time again said if you have evidence bring it to your local authorities... What are ye hiding that you say you know Clinton is guilty but won't bring the evidence to the authorities... What are ye hiding?

Probably not wanting to committing suicide.

No wonder you're a Trumpette You can't tell smart from stupid

No wonder you're a Trumpette You can't tell smart from stupid
ROFL! That is so ironic.

Take my word for it: Dragonlady is stupid and dishonest. Of course, stupid doesn't recognize other stupid.

Hillary is CIA.
But don't just take my word for it.

She was involved both her and Bill in The CIA Cocaine Smuggling Ring in Mina Arkansas. That is why she is untouchable.

Why do you lie? What do you all have to gain by lying? Nothing on this Earth, No Election, No Office is worth condemning your soul to Hell by lying, and making a daily habit of it.

Stone, not only did not get a fair trial, his arrest was INTENTIONALLY PUBLICLY BROADCAST, and resembled a Siege of a Major Drug King Pin's home. And for what? Because he got a few facts wrong when forced to recall them by memory?

Where was The PreDawn Raid of Hillary Clinton's Home, or McCabe's home.

They Jury was prejudiced and so was the Judge, and The Investigation was based on FRAUD.

If there were a real judge sitting there he would have thrown the case out and declared a mistrial.

Hillary Clinton isn't a criminal and has committed no crimes. That's why she hasn't been arrested like Roger Stone. Roger Stone is. He threatened to murder a witness. He forged documents. And he was convicted. Even Barr said he was guilty.

And he was cheating on an American Election with his work with WikiLeaks. All illegal.

Try working with facts, not Trumpian cult lies.

If Roger
Wrong, toothless moron. Hillary is a criminal and she committed a long list of crimes. Roger Stone, on the other hand, misspoke about a tweet. The target of his so-called "threat" admitted that it was a joke. That's how desperate the Mueller inquisition was to get a conviction of someone on something.

Desperate to get a conviction? EVERY defendant that Mueller arrested confessed or was convicted. Eight witches were convicted and jailed or are awaiting sentencing. Jurors in the Manafort case said the evidence was overwhelming. The bald fact is that Trump associates himself with crooks and liars because Trump himself is both. Birds of a feather. Even Trump's hand picked AG, Bill Barr - they guy who is covering up all of Trump's crimes by shutting down investigations, says that Stone is guilty.

In fact, the ONLY person in Washington who says that Stone isn't guilty, is Donald Trump. And Trump is lying when he says it.

Conversely, ALL of the investigations of Trump's "enemies" have found no evidence of any crimes being committed. Dozens of attempts to prove the Democrats are corrupt, the investigators participated in a cabal, and the rights of the Trump and his staffers have been violated, have in fact proven that NONE OF WHAT DONALD TRUMP CLAIMS ABOUT HIS "ENEMIES" IS TRUE.

The only person in Washington who thinks that Donald Trump is being treated "unfairly" is Donald Trump, and his opinion does not count.

Forum List

Back