Robmoney has hit the 13% mark

So your claim is the founders wanted the wealthy to rule the country?

Well they did. White, LAND OWNING Men to be exact.

Things have come a long way since 1776. Thank Magic Sky Daddy!

Landowners were not wealthy back then.

some were but most were not.

most did not BUY their land but claimed it by working it for a number of years

the founders left us a system that we could make our own.

We did by making it fairer and fairer.

I really do think most of the founders would be proud of the changes

As I said, some of them believed only property owners should be allowed to vote.

For example, Alexander Hamilton, the most important person responsible for the creation of a strong federal government, in The Farmer Refuted argued such.

“The true reason,” says Blackstone, “of requiring any qualification with regard to property in voters, is to exclude such persons as are in so mean a situation that they are esteemed to have no will of their own. If these persons had votes, they would be tempted to dispose of them under some undue influence or other. This would give a great, an artful, or a wealthy man a larger share in elections than is consistent with general liberty. If it were probable that every man would give his vote freely and without influence of any kind, then, upon the true theory and genuine principles of liberty, every member of the community, however poor, should have a vote in electing these delegates, to whose charge is committed the disposal of his property, his liberty, and his life. But since that can hardly be expected in persons of indigent fortunes, or such as are under the immediate dominion of others, all popular states have been obliged to establish certain qualifications, whereby some who are suspected to have no will of their own are excluded from voting, in order to set other individuals, whose wills may be supposed independent, more thoroughly upon a level with each other.”

Last edited:
Large Individual Contributions made to Romney: $105,541,069

Large Individual Contributions made to Obama: $148,100,312

dear fucking brain dead fool.

its not the amount its who its from.

your a fucking slave

LOL

De Nile ain't just a river in Egypt!

IT'S DIFFERENT WHEN IT'S OBAMA!!!!

Strange ain’t it, TM totally skipped my posts where I showed Obama was the most owned human on the planet, thanks to large donations by rich people and corporations.

Then again, Obama can go to a racist church for 20 years but "it's not the same."

Obama can hand money to the rich people that donated to him and it's called a "stimulus."

Obama can start more wars and it's called peace keeping missions.

Obama can run the economy into the ground and it's called "saving the US from a Depression."
Obama can run huge deficits, re pass the Bush era tax cuts, expand the war on terror, pass the NDAA and it’s all great stuff that TM now fully supports…. Under Obama.

Obama in fact made it possible to and has assonate American citizens…

Great guy!

Im willing to wait to November and see who gets elected before I say who the people support. There are many of us who would be more than willing to donate to Romney's campaign who cant afford to because of the economy.

all this just to avoid the fact that robmoney is obviously the the candidate of the wealthy.

sure you guys here think that is awesome.

the vast majority of American voters disagree and show that with their wallets

Keep in mind, Romney's supporters arent getting stimulus funds to donate like Barack Obama is.

Robmoney helping wealthy people own the little guy for decades

Last edited:
all this just to avoid the fact that robmoney is obviously the the candidate of the wealthy.

And Obama is the candidate of people who have an unhealthy dependency on the federal tit. High school dropouts and the irresponsible.

I still can't get over that TM supports and votes for a racist who went to a racist church for 20 years... That alone speaks volumes about the bigot we have come to know as Truthmatters on these boards.

Well they did. White, LAND OWNING Men to be exact.

Things have come a long way since 1776. Thank Magic Sky Daddy!

Landowners were not wealthy back then.

some were but most were not.

most did not BUY their land but claimed it by working it for a number of years

the founders left us a system that we could make our own.

We did by making it fairer and fairer.

I really do think most of the founders would be proud of the changes

Oh I agree the changes were for the better.

However, the FF were the elites fo their day. These were educated men in a world were education was not easy to come by. To say they wanted the rabble to run things is hardly realistic.

And I'm a progressive. On this I just happen to agree that the FF did not want the common man to run things.

sure you guys here think that is awesome.

the vast majority of American voters disagree and show that with their wallets

So what is your point TM, that business owners and people that create jobs are running from Obama in record numbers?

Again, the Republican party is not even past the convention, Mitt does not even have a VP... Maybe you should wait until after that seeing as most people do because they want to know simple things like, who the VP will be that they are voting for.

Forum List

Back