Robert Mueller has evidence Roger Stone communicated with Wikileaks

You guys realize we've heard this same b.s. for over two years now, and each and every time it's turned out to be a dud, right?

Your desperation to tarnish a fairly-elected president, and forever damage democracy, all because "it was her turn! :206:" has turned you into a bunch of pathetic boys who cried wolf.
38 indictments, guilty pleas, and immunity pleas is a dud? Lol! Keep drinking that Kool-aid. That's the best weapon law enforcement has.

Is this true boy we have them now derp derp.
So, you can't even invent a lie as to how I'm wrong. That figures.

Which begs the question, why did he lie about those communications to begin with? Too many lies from too many Trump associates.

Of course Wikileaks is directly linked to Gucifer 2.0 of which Stone has been caught communicating with them too. Now we know how Stone knew so much about Russia's next move or the orders Stone gave to the Russians during the campaign to help Trump. Which means he also knew who stole the Podesta emails. , It's so obvious he was conspiring with Russia to help Trump, because of these communications he lied about. It's a matter of simple logic as to where all the email dumps came from, when they would get to their destination, and how. The whole puzzle fits perfectly if you think about it. Tell me I'm wrong, or better yet, show me where I could be wrong, based on the one fact that Stone got caught lying about his communications with Wikileaks and Gucifer 2.0.

There's a reason why the conservatives don't want Mueller's report released tot he public.

We all know what that reason is.

There's also a reason no Right-winger wants to touch this thread. This is a bomb shell right here folks. This connects all the dots, whether anyone wants to admit it or not.This is what a conspiracy between Trump and Russia looks like. And all of Trump's silly idiot base don't want to see it.

Remember Stone talking about Podestas time in the barrel? Now we know where that came from.

View attachment 246150
What an idiot. Nothing to debate, so you come here to be a fool.

Lol, the more that comes out of this investigation, is how corrupt the Obama administration was.

Uh Uh! Lol! You Trump cultists are so, so, pitiful.

You guys realize we've heard this same b.s. for over two years now, and each and every time it's turned out to be a dud, right?

Your desperation to tarnish a fairly-elected president, and forever damage democracy, all because "it was her turn! :206:" has turned you into a bunch of pathetic boys who cried wolf.

The liberals have had years to try and get something, anything, against Donald J Trump. Deep State operatives like McCabe and Rosenstein actually wired themselves up to try and trip up Trump so they could frame him and get him out of there.

All that effort, all that High Treason, and so far, bupkis.

The left will continue on with this until the end of the 2nd Trump term I'm sure. But if I were advising my President, I'd tell him to round them all up like James I did with the gunpowder plotters, and draw and quarter the whole cabal.

They will never stop....

Trump will be done with 8 years in the oval office and they will still be trying to
Throw him in jail just because. It's amazing.

At this point most conservatives are saying.... Leave Obama alone he's gone.
That will never happen with lefty...hell they're still trying to get Reagan!

Jo

Last edited:

38 indictments, guilty pleas, and immunity pleas is a dud? Lol! Keep drinking that Kool-aid. That's the best weapon law enforcement has.

All meaningless....half of it prosecutorial misconduct the other half can be found anywhere you look in DC. Most people are aware of it.

Jo

We suggest that the non-lazy investigate McCabe genealogy for Clinton links.Rabid Mueller hasn't the stones to talk about Clinton connections to British MI6 and the Steele dossier.

McCabe's background smells like tricky dick nixon's secretary,Vernon Walters, whose background is also opaque:

Andrew McCabe
Andrew McCabe - Wikipedia
'....born in 1968....Bolles School....'

No stated place of birth for McCabe has real estate resonance, ditto for Nixon's secretary and his background in the UK, linking to a Jesuit school (duh). The odor of it has a resonance with the Clinton's Whitewater:

Richard "Dicky" J. Bolles
Richard - Wikipedia"Dickey"_J._Bolles
'....land salesman....500,000 acres from the State of Florida for $2 per acre.'

All meaningless....half of it prosecutorial misconduct the other half can be found anywhere you look in DC. Most people are aware of it.

Jo
Hate to break it to all those ignoramuses who know nothing about the law, but this was a coordinated conspiracy where some of these people are going to prison. Why don't you ask them if it's meaningless.

Jo
Hate to break it to all those ignoramuses who know nothing about the law, but this was a coordinated conspiracy where some of these people are going to prison. Why don't you ask them if it's meaningless.

Nope.... Most of them are going for process crimes and the few dirty birds who did whatever whenever get what they deserve.
Same thing would happen anywhere you look in DC.... Wait it's coming.

Jo

Your desperationhttps://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/12/muellers-charges-arent-process-crimes/577351/ to tarnish a fairly-elected president, and forever damage democracy, all because "it was her turn! :206:" has turned you into a bunch of pathetic boys who cried wolf.

Jo

Nope.... Most of them are going for process crimes and the few dirty birds who did whatever whenever get what they deserve.
Same thing would happen anywhere you look in DC.... Wait it's coming.

Jo
Fraud is not a process crime. Flynn Memo: Mueller’s Not Just Chasing Process Crime - The Atlantic

We suggest that the non-lazy investigate McCabe genealogy for Clinton links.Rabid Mueller hasn't the stones to talk about Clinton connections to British MI6 and the Steele dossier.
Off topic! You're a coward.

The logic between what was already known, and this new discovery about Stone, confirms without a doubt, a conspiracy occurred between Stone, Wikileaks, Gucifer, and Trump. Stone new all the right things to say, at all the right time on Trump's behalf, also proving exactly where Trump got his information from. It went from Wikileaks/Gucifer2.0 to Roger Stone to Trump. The line of communications is more than abundantly obvious. This is where a conspiracy is 100% revealing.. Trump got his info from someplace, and now we know where.. This is your conspiracy folks, right out in plain sight.
Your wrong because you know nothing directly. All you "know" is what the lying media has old you, and like a 2 year old waiting for Santa, you believe.

The logic between what was already known, and this new discovery about Stone, confirms without a doubt, a conspiracy occurred between Stone, Wikileaks, Gucifer, and Trump. Stone new all the right things to say, at all the right time on Trump's behalf, also proving exactly where Trump got his information from. It went from Wikileaks/Gucifer2.0 to Roger Stone to Trump. The line of communications is more than abundantly obvious. This is where a conspiracy is 100% revealing.. Trump got his info from someplace, and now we know where.. This is your conspiracy folks, right out in plain sight.
Your wrong because you know nothing directly. All you "know" is what the lying media has old you, and like a 2 year old waiting for Santa, you believe.
"Know nothing"? This coming from someone who uses "your" incorrectly. Lol! "Lying media?" If that were true, Mueller would have already fixed that claim. He didn't. You lied.

"Know nothing"? This coming from someone who uses "your" incorrectly. Lol! "Lying media?" If that were true, Mueller would have already fixed that claim. He didn't. You lied.
When called out, deflect by attacking spelling and grammar then keep lying - classic libstain.

When called out, deflect by attacking spelling and grammar then keep lying - classic libstain.
Hate to let you know this, but I called you out. Again, if it was the "lying media," Mueller would have corrected the record. He didn't, which proves you are lying. Can your brain register that reality?

Last edited:

Hate to let you know this, but I called you out. Again, if it was the "lying media," Mueller would have corrected the record. He didn't, which proves you are lying. Can your brain register that reality?
Mueller is a useless liberal tool, and your a lib liar.

Mueller is a useless liberal tool, and your a lib liar.
You obviously had to surrender my argument or else you would have countered my truth with an intelligent rebuttal. Instead, you went off like a retard saying nothing. You're an idiot with nothing to debate. Get lost.

Forum List

Back