Robert Mueller has evidence Roger Stone communicated with Wikileaks

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018

Which begs the question, why did he lie about those communications to begin with? Too many lies from too many Trump associates.

Of course Wikileaks is directly linked to Gucifer 2.0 of which Stone has been caught communicating with them too. Now we know how Stone knew so much about Russia's next move or the orders Stone gave to the Russians during the campaign to help Trump. Which means he also knew who stole the Podesta emails. , It's so obvious he was conspiring with Russia to help Trump, because of these communications he lied about. It's a matter of simple logic as to where all the email dumps came from, when they would get to their destination, and how. The whole puzzle fits perfectly if you think about it. Tell me I'm wrong, or better yet, show me where I could be wrong, based on the one fact that Stone got caught lying about his communications with Wikileaks and Gucifer 2.0.

Is this true boy we have them now derp derp.
So, you can't even invent a lie as to how I'm wrong. That figures.

The logic between what was already known, and this new discovery about Stone, confirms without a doubt, a conspiracy occurred between Stone, Wikileaks, Gucifer, and Trump. Stone new all the right things to say, at all the right time on Trump's behalf, also proving exactly where Trump got his information from. It went from Wikileaks/Gucifer2.0 to Roger Stone to Trump. The line of communications is more than abundantly obvious. This is where a conspiracy is 100% revealing.. Trump got his info from someplace, and now we know where.. This is your conspiracy folks, right out in plain sight.

Last edited:

Which begs the question, why did he lie about those communications to begin with? Too many lies from too many Trump associates.

Of course Wikileaks is directly linked to Gucifer 2.0 of which Stone has been caught communicating with them too. Now we know how Stone knew so much about Russia's next move or the orders Stone gave to the Russians during the campaign to help Trump. Which means he also knew who stole the Podesta emails. , It's so obvious he was conspiring with Russia to help Trump, because of these communications he lied about. It's a matter of simple logic as to where all the email dumps came from, when they would get to their destination, and how. The whole puzzle fits perfectly if you think about it. Tell me I'm wrong, or better yet, show me where I could be wrong, based on the one fact that Stone got caught lying about his communications with Wikileaks and Gucifer 2.0.

There's a reason why the conservatives don't want Mueller's report released tot he public.

We all know what that reason is.

All extra-Constitutional powers are null and void from Inception.

Capitalism affords the check balance of market based metrics. We get what we pay for. The right wing cannot be serious about our wartime economy with Tax Cut economics.

tenor.gif

There's a reason why the conservatives don't want Mueller's report released tot he public.

There's also a reason no Right-winger wants to touch this thread. This is a bomb shell right here folks. This connects all the dots, whether anyone wants to admit it or not.This is what a conspiracy between Trump and Russia looks like. And all of Trump's silly idiot base don't want to see it.

Remember Stone talking about Podestas time in the barrel? Now we know where that came from.

No one cares if he communicated with people that knew about the wiki Hillary emails. No such communications are illegal. But he says he didn’t communicate with them directly, so what if he heard rumors through third parties? Again, nothing illegal.

There's also a reason no Right-winger wants to touch this thread. This is a bomb shell right here folks. This connects all the dots, whether anyone wants to admit it or not.This is what a conspiracy between Trump and Russia looks like. And all of Trump's silly idiot base don't want to see it.

Remember Stone talking about Podestas time in the barrel? Now we know where that came from.

Bombshell.jpg

No one cares if he communicated with people that knew about the wiki Hillary emails. No such communications are illegal. But he says he didn’t communicate with them directly, so what if he heard rumors through third parties? Again, nothing illegal.

Stone originally said he had communicated with Assange. Then he said he didn't. Mueller has evidence he did. Along with Gucifer 2.0. You do not.. That new evidence reveals where Stone got his public messaging from and how Trump used it during the campaign. Stone communicated with Gucifer 2.0 and yet, lied that he hadn't. Since we now know he did, information about the emails and Clinton, suddenly get to Trump. Trump was going to make announcements about Hillary, Russia if you're listening, Podesta's time in the barrel, all reveal coordination with Russia.

Last edited:

View attachment 246150
What an idiot. Nothing to debate, so you come here to be a fool.

Stone originally said he had communicated with Assange. Then he said he didn't. Mueller has evidence he did. Along with Gucifer 2.0. You do not.. That new evidence reveals where Stone got his public messaging from and how Trump used it during the campaign. Stone communicated with Gucifer 2.0 and yet, lied that he hadn't. Since we now know he did, information about the emails and Clinton, suddenly get to Trump. Trump was going to make announcements about Hillary, Russia if you're listening, Podesta's time in the barrel, all reveal coordination with Russia.

Yawn. Hillary and Podesta got their emails hacked because they were dumb. Finding out about the hack isn’t illegal.

Aw shit spoiled another ABNORMAL CIRCLE JERK!...Hmmm Mueller communicated with Russians to transfer uranium to them. And Roger Stone is conveniently under a gag order.
They do anything to cover for the fact that Seth Rich was murdered 15 days before Hillary was declared Prom Queen.

They know it was no accident and they know the Wikileaks stopped.

Somebody ordered the hit. I’m sorry, “botched robbery”.

There I go all tinfoil again.....

Did the judge say anything about how the FBI directed the CNN News crew for the best camera angles and shots during their “secret” early morning hours million dollar raid?

Mueller Says Searches Yielded Evidence Of (Perfectly Legal) Stone-WikiLeaks Communications

Reuters) – U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller disclosed for the first time on Friday that his office has evidence of communications between Roger Stone, a longtime adviser to President Donald Trump, and WikiLeaks related to the release of hacked Democratic Party emails.

In a court filing on Friday, Mueller’s office said it had gathered that evidence in a separate probe into Russian intelligence officers who were charged by Mueller of hacking the emails during the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign and staging their release.

In an email criticizing media coverage of Mueller’s filing on Friday, Stone said the evidence was “innocuous Twitter direct messages” that have already been disclosed to the House Intelligence Committee and “prove absolutely nothing”.

Stone was indicted last month for lying to Congress about his communications with others about the hacked emails. Mueller did not say at the time that he had evidence of communications with WikiLeaks. Stone, an ally of Trump for 40 years, has pleaded not guilty to the charges.

Stone has previously acknowledged brief exchanges with both WikiLeaks and Guccifer 2.0 but maintains he never had advance knowledge about the release of hacked emails. But Friday marked the first time Mueller indicated he had obtained related evidence, although it remained unclear if the evidence is more substantial than what is publicly known.

“The government obtained and executed dozens of search warrants on various accounts used to facilitate the transfer of stolen documents for release, as well as to discuss the timing and promotion of their release,” Mueller’s team wrote in a filing to the U.S. District Court in Washington D.C.

“Several of those search warrants were executed on accounts that contained Stone’s communications with Guccifer 2.0 and with Organization 1.”

(Excerpt) Read more at oann.com ...

Wait till they make the connection all the way back to the deneebian slime worm from Titan! Stone will be in deep shit!

Jo

Can't you picture these guys?

OH PLEEESE GOD LET THIS BE THE ONE

JO

Yawn. Hillary and Podesta got their emails hacked because they were dumb. Finding out about the hack isn’t illegal.

And Trump, Trump Jr., Manafort, Stone, Wikileaks, and Gucifer 2.0, and Cambridge Analytica have all been exposed in the crimes to use those hacked emails against Clinton. And Mueller revealed that truth on Friday. Not that the public didn't already know it before. But now we have the circumstantial evidence that is needed to prove a conspiracy.

And we haven't even covered all of Trumps other crimes.

Forum List

Back