Robert Kennedy's Grandson Joe Kennedy "Mental health is cut 100% in Ryans plan"

Robert Kennedy's grandson Rep Joe Kennedy is the up and rising star... he points out Mental Health is completely cut from this Ryans healthcare plan.. I am keeping an eye on this guy...

Rep. Joe Kennedy III (@RepJoeKennedy) | Twitter

You fucking idiots don't know what will be in the bill, the bill being considered at this time only deals with the budget end of the plan, and the eliminating but budget end of maobamacare. It's the only thing that can be passed under reconciliation. Anyone who claims they know what the final outcome will be, is a liar.

OK, OK. I say it once. HealthCare is hosed up, un-fixable. Can they just repeal? Cut taxes. Give it to states to screw with? I don't see how you give anything to anyone for free? Let Insurance fix it.

The only light at End of tunnel is possibly less illegals getting free hearts and lungs.

MediCaid? MediCaire? VA? I repeat, all hosed.

Once all that matters is profit, nothing else really matters, including humanity.

Are the Kennedy's still around? The clan should be experts on mental health after they forced JFK's sister, Rose Marie, to endure a lobotomy and then institutionalized her for the rest of her life. She recently died at 86.

Yes that was sad.. but most people were put into those crazy mental hospitals when they showed signs of mental illness.. Now they are on our streets not getting medical care.. You have to be suicidal to be seen in the county ER.. With this plan it will get worse..

Are the Kennedy's still around? The clan should be experts on mental health after they forced JFK's sister, Rose Marie, to endure a lobotomy and then institutionalized her for the rest of her life. She recently died at 86.

Yes that was sad.. but most people were put into those crazy mental hospitals when they showed signs of mental illness.. Now they are on our streets not getting medical care.. You have to be suicidal to be seen in the county ER.. With this plan it will get worse..

Not getting mental care, but able to get guns.

Is this the guy who was drugged up driving around the Capitol lot crashing around at 2AM but got off with spin?

No Ted Kennedy is Rep. Joe's Great uncle.. John F Kennedy's Great uncle... and Robert Kennedy's Grandson..
Did you like Robert Kennedy?

Ok you didn't like Robert Kennedy...lol

I'm sorry I rated it funny. There were so many great uncles and stuff I felt old? Could not figure it out. I only know a Robert "Bobby" but I thought got shot? Very confusing.

If I had the strength I would log on PC, quote your post and add the song "that's the way uh-huh uh-huh we like it" can't do quoting here? Not expert enough Android man.

If I had the strength I would log on PC, quote your post and add the song "that's the way uh-huh uh-huh we like it" can't do quoting here? Not expert enough Android man.

Oh we know, no worries.

Is this the guy who was drugged up driving around the Capitol lot crashing around at 2AM but got off with spin?

No Ted Kennedy is Rep. Joe's Great uncle.. John F Kennedy's Great uncle... and Robert Kennedy's Grandson..
Did you like Robert Kennedy?

Ok you didn't like Robert Kennedy...lol

I'm sorry I rated it funny. There were so many great uncles and stuff I felt old? Could not figure it out. I only know a Robert "Bobby" but I thought got shot? Very confusing.

It is intuitively obvious to even the most casual of observers that you dwell within a perpetual state of confusion.

I guess she would be Joe's great aunt. I doubt if it was "common" for parents to lobotomize their children because they gained weight. The short story is that the Kennedy parents were concerned about Rose's weight gain at boarding school and her sometimes leaving school at night to have some fun in D.C. She apparently was an attractive 23 year old when her parents forced her to endure a lobotomy which left her unable to speak or walk properly. The Kennedy's hid her away for the rest of her life. You would think the Kennedy clan would be sensitive to these issues rather than using them for political gain. I speculate that JFK Jr. Might have pleaded insanity for the deaths of his wife and sister in law if he survived the crash. Only a fool or a mad man would attempt a flight at night with only four hours solo experience and zero instrument rating.

Robert Kennedy's grandson Rep Joe Kennedy is the up and rising star... he points out Mental Health is completely cut from this Ryans healthcare plan.. I am keeping an eye on this guy...

You fucking idiots don't know what will be in the bill, the bill being considered at this time only deals with the budget end of the plan, and the eliminating but budget end of maobamacare. It's the only thing that can be passed under reconciliation. Anyone who claims they know what the final outcome will be, is a liar.

OK, OK. I say it once. HealthCare is hosed up, un-fixable. Can they just repeal? Cut taxes. Give it to states to screw with? I don't see how you give anything to anyone for free? Let Insurance fix it.

The only light at End of tunnel is possibly less illegals getting free hearts and lungs.

Once all that matters is profit, nothing else really matters, including humanity.

Giving hand outs to the impoverished is not humane... it just makes the problems much worse long-term.

Did you hear the Rep. and the one knowledgeable about this plan talk at all? It is clear what he said. Ryan just wants them to vote without knowing...

No you folks just want to spread your propaganda. The plan isn't one bill, there are at least 3 bills that will have to be passed to fully implement it. But hey, let's not let little things like facts get in the way of a good lie, right?

OK, OK. I say it once. HealthCare is hosed up, un-fixable. Can they just repeal? Cut taxes. Give it to states to screw with? I don't see how you give anything and everything to everyone for free? Let Insurance fix it. But don't pay them a Fed dime, just like Auto ins.?

I tend to agree, but that's not the direction they're going.

Forum List

Back