Robert Kennedy's Grandson Joe Kennedy "Mental health is cut 100% in Ryans plan"

So is he the sole surviving Kennedy then?

I know John-John died in his plane by crashing into the sea in a storm.

I'm fairly sure that mental illness CANNOT be fixed.

Should these people get the drugs they need to feel good? Sure why not?

Ryan is obviously not sympathetic.

Should it be a Federal issue rather than a State one?

I would vote for State NOT Federal.

Robert Kennedy's grandson Rep Joe Kennedy is the up and rising star... he points out Mental Health is completely cut from this Ryans healthcare plan.. I am keeping an eye on this guy...

Rep. Joe Kennedy III (@RepJoeKennedy) | Twitter

In fact that's not what he said. His point was that unlike Obamascam, the Republican plan would not require people to purchase mental health benefits. The only thing that is excluded from the Republican plan is Big Brother telling people what they MUST purchase.

Last edited:
Robert Kennedy's grandson Rep Joe Kennedy is the up and rising star... he points out Mental Health is completely cut from this Ryans healthcare plan.. I am keeping an eye on this guy...

Who needs mental health care? That's what prisons are for, isn't it?

Yes and homosexuals should be put into them!

Not surprising, coming from the Alt-Right White Supremacist side.

... is the up and rising star...

Does anyone have a list of Chris "Tingle up the leg" Matthews' rising stars who have fallen and can't get up?

One of the more recent democrat so-called rising stars, "on August 15, 2016, Kane was convicted of all charges, including two felony perjury charges, conspiracy, and obstruction of justice, the judge could have sentenced her to up to 28 years in prison but opted for a sentence of 10–23 months."

Revelation talks about rising stars! Look out below!

You fucking idiots don't know what will be in the bill, the bill being considered at this time only deals with the budget end of the plan, and the eliminating but budget end of maobamacare. It's the only thing that can be passed under reconciliation. Anyone who claims they know what the final outcome will be, is a liar.

Forum List

Back