Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.: The CIA’s Murder of My Uncle Was a Coup d-Etat From Which Democracy Has Never Recovered

Dumb as usual.

Where’s Allen Dulles’ grandson? He usually ALWAYS chimes in with his lies on threads that expose his grandfather’s treason.

Soupnazi!
Agent Lesh has been taught well by Allen how to lie. :abgg2q.jpg:

Won’t happen. He’s been posting lies on this forum for years. He only chimes in when the debate is about the JFK coup. He’s desperate to protect his grandpa’s legacy.
Indeed,that’s how he makes it so obvious he is indeed Allen’s grandson the fact he never emerges on this board unless the discussion is about jfk.

Indeed,that’s how he makes it so obvious he is indeed Allen’s grandson the fact he never emerges on this board unless the discussion is about jfk.
I post in many places but especially here as it is fun to make you my bitch

See what I mean folks on how Allen is desperate fir attention,I have had him on ignore fir years and he still addresses me in the first person,thst is scary stuff,I mean do you guys address someone in the first person that has had you on ignore fir years?the guy is psychotic. Ready fir a rubber room. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

See what I mean folks on how Allen is desperate fir attention,I have had him on ignore fir years and he still addresses me in the first person,thst is scary stuff,I mean do you guys address someone in the first person that has had you on ignore fir years?the guy is psychotic. Ready fir a rubber room. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
You even lie about having me on ignore.

If you did you would not respond to my posts

notmyfault2020

Have you noticed thst Allen Dulles grandson here is so obsessed with wanting people to listen to him on the jfk assassination he has a farting problem and talks to himself so desperate he talks to someone in the first person me so desperate for attention,the guy is ready for the rubber room the way he talks to himself all the time don’t you think :laughing0301:
MAGA Macho Man badger2 Woodznutz skye scruffy that he has a farting problem and farts everytime he opens his mouth. :laughing0301:

notmyfault2020

Have you noticed thst Allen Dulles grandson here is so obsessed with wanting people to listen to him on the jfk assassination he has a farting problem and talks to himself so desperate he talks to someone in the first person me so desperate for attention,the guy is ready for the rubber room the way he talks to himself all the time don’t you think :laughing0301:
MAGA Macho Man badger2 Woodznutz skye scruffy that he has a farting problem and farts everytime he opens his mouth. :laughing0301:
Everyone notices that you claim to ignore people then you respond to their every post

Forum List

Back