Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.: The CIA’s Murder of My Uncle Was a Coup d-Etat From Which Democracy Has Never Recovered

If only JFK was successful in splintering your grandad’s CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it into the wind.

Why lie? You know the CIA was involved. Your Nazi murderous grandad must have told you.
You are the one lying

The CIa was not involved. You have never cited evidence.

Your entire argument is CIA BAD CIABAD CIABAD you are a broken record repeating shit you cannot substantiate.

You are always the first one to leap into any thread about JFK screaming CIA DID IT CIA DID IT

Whatsamatter boy did a big bad CIA man touch you in a bad place?

Also this....

THE MOST COURAGEOUS NEWSCAST IN 60 YEARS!:clap:

On Friday Robert F. Kennedy Jr. responded to the Tucker Carlson report. Not only was Robert’s uncle assassinated but his father was also assassinated while he was running for president.

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.: “The most courageous newscast in 60 years. The CIA’s murder of my uncle was a successful coup d’état from which are democracy has never recovered.”

Last edited:
Also this....

THE MOST COURAGEOUS NEWSCAST IN 60 YEARS!:clap:

On Friday Robert F. Kennedy Jr. responded to the Tucker Carlson report. Not only was Robert’s uncle assassinated but his father was also assassinated while he was running for president.

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.: “The most courageous newscast in 60 years. The CIA’s murder of my uncle was a successful coup d’état from which are democracy has never recovered.”
Nothing courageous about repeating disproven moonbat conspiracy theories

so you are going to accuse the authors of that book of No evidence! No evidence!

when you don't even know the name of the book or the authors

typical lib MO

get lost, sicko
He does this all the time. He’s got to protect his grandpa’s horrendous legacy.

Or maybe JFK was just killed by a crazy person who was able to buy a gun.

Just like 20,000 other American every year.

No matter how many times they prove it was a weather balloon, someone will still claim it was a flying saucer.

Or maybe JFK was just killed by a crazy person who was able to buy a gun.

Just like 20,000 other American every year.

No matter how many times they prove it was a weather balloon, someone will still claim it was a flying saucer.
They’ve never proved Oswald fired a gun that day.

No they haven’t. In fact, there is no possible way Oswald was on the sixth floor at the time of the shooting. You know this Allen. Grandpa surely told you.

Yes they have and you are a liar

There is no credible evidence proving anything of the sort

It is proven he was there and it is proven he is the only one who shto a gun that day

You know this and tyou cannot present evidence to the contrary

Yes they have and you are a liar

There is no credible evidence proving anything of the sort

It is proven he was there and it is proven he is the only one who shto a gun that day

You know this and tyou cannot present evidence to the contrary
You're so full of shit you really oughta flush.

You're so full of shit you really oughta flush.
Won’t happen. He’s been posting lies on this forum for years. He only chimes in when the debate is about the JFK coup. He’s desperate to protect his grandpa’s legacy.

Won’t happen. He’s been posting lies on this forum for years. He only chimes in when the debate is about the JFK coup. He’s desperate to protect his grandpa’s legacy.
All lies

I comnment on many things that interest me

You simply hate that I have made you look stupid

Forum List

Back