Robert Deniro linked to prostitution ring and children

Robert De Niro Was Client Of Prostitution Ring That Used Children

Better be true or someone will get their behind sued off
deniro is a fuckhead to be sure. but this is a reach at best.

first, if he wants to go see a hooker, i simply don't care. his business. now if this agency uses underage children then yes, raid that fucker and make them pay. but that does NOT mean deniro knew of it or participated in it. it's a click bait link making 1+1=whateverthefuckiwant.

That's certainly true, just because DeNiro violated America's prostitution laws, doesn't mean he necessarily violated our laws against paedophilia.

But his friendly demeanor with hollywood types like Polanski tell me the matter should be investigated. And if DeNiro can prove his innocence let him go. DeNiro is a lib, we saw the standard they held Justice Kavanaugh to, they need to be held to the same standard.
unless there's a reason to suspect him for participating in sex with underage girls, why investigate?

they need to be held to the standard *we* wish to be held to. if their standards are stupid, stop using them just because "they did".

I can appreciate your sentiment here, but the Baby Face attitude where the libs disobey every rule in the book while conservatives follow the rules scrupulously doesn't work. Look at Romney vs. Trump. Romney never returned fire against Obama's minions and got schlonged. OTOH, President Trump didn't let libs get away with anything.

first, if he wants to go see a hooker, i simply don't care. his business. now if this agency uses underage children then yes, raid that fucker and make them pay. but that does NOT mean deniro knew of it or participated in it. it's a click bait link making 1+1=whateverthefuckiwant.

That's certainly true, just because DeNiro violated America's prostitution laws, doesn't mean he necessarily violated our laws against paedophilia.

But his friendly demeanor with hollywood types like Polanski tell me the matter should be investigated. And if DeNiro can prove his innocence let him go. DeNiro is a lib, we saw the standard they held Justice Kavanaugh to, they need to be held to the same standard.
unless there's a reason to suspect him for participating in sex with underage girls, why investigate?

they need to be held to the standard *we* wish to be held to. if their standards are stupid, stop using them just because "they did".

I can appreciate your sentiment here, but the Baby Face attitude where the libs disobey every rule in the book while conservatives follow the rules scrupulously doesn't work. Look at Romney vs. Trump. Romney never returned fire against Obama's minions and got schlonged. OTOH, President Trump didn't let libs get away with anything.
And screaming back at the baby isn't working either now is it?

You know there is no proof of Robert De Niro even using the Call Girl Agency...

He was interviewed as a witness, thats it... that is all you got...

Trump was on an island that used underage prostitutes. Why don't you investigate that the same way...
No, he wasn’t, see the flight logs, eat stands for Emmy Tayler-
Jeffrey Epstein Flight Logs in PDF format | Airplane | Aircraft

That was another of those lies put out and gullibles fell for.

President Trump strategy of fighting fire with fire IS working however. The fact that he's President and Clinton isn't shows the efficacy of the strategery.

President Trump strategy of fighting fire with fire IS working however. The fact that he's President and Clinton isn't shows the efficacy of the strategery.
i do agree sometimes you need to hit them the way they hit and trump is good at that. however, i don't view what we're going through now to be a viable long term strategy. it's just a stupid slow road to hell and further divide.

*we the people* need to get over that and cut this shit out or we will destroy our own country.

The documents are worse than a trashy sex novel.

The mainstream media has done everything they could to sweep it under the carpet in order to protect celebrities like De Niro.

Yes, we want to investigate what is underneath because of his 'Hollywood values' DOM morals and put him in prison for it. Is he any different from the other sexual predators of underage children like Kevin Spacey?

The documents are worse than a trashy sex novel.

The mainstream media has done everything they could to sweep it under the carpet in order to protect celebrities like De Niro.

Yes, we want to investigate what is underneath because of his 'Hollywood values' DOM morals and put him in prison for it. Is he any different from the other sexual predators of underage children like Kevin Spacey?
has anything ever come up for deniro to show he's a "predator" like this? if so, follow up. if not, stop fishing.

The article linked to another article from the Independent from 1998.
It also stated DeNiro was suing the investigators-

De Niro, despite a much publicised "arrest" in Paris while filming a movie earlier this year, was questioned only as a witness and occasional client of the network's prostitutes. He is suing the investigating magistrate, Frederic N'Guyen Duc Quang, following his highly publicised interrogation; the actor's lawyers accuse the investigator of deliberate publicity-seeking. Messrs Fibak and Sarde are the subject of a separate judicial investigation.

Newspunch is also your news wire, that changed their name in Nov. they are known to be a click bait site.

We know Hollywood is a cesspool of immorality, evil and liberal politics. We have always known it.

Prostitution is legal in France, but pimping or procuring is not. DeNiro was facing charges of pimping but there may not have been enough evidence. He was questioned for over nine hours according to the reporter Lichfied. He would also be in trouble if the girl he procured or slept with was under 15 as that is the age of consent.

If some girl under 15 at the time comes forward to testify, then he could be charged but it sounds that the two that were found guilty had to pay $40 K to those girls that they procured and did some jail time.

As for the lawsuit, he was one of those whose name was made public, so he had trouble moving around France at the time. I think he was working on a movie there at the time. Dunno what became of it.

He divorced his second wife, philanthropist Grace Hightower in 2016, so we'll have to see if he runs into trouble again with underage prostitutes again in France or elsewhere.

Last edited:

Trump was on an island that used underage prostitutes. Why don't you investigate that the same way...

BJ Clinton was on that Island 30+ times, Trump never was
You got that backwards, as usual. The RAT, Russian Agent Tramp, was on the island, Clinton never was. Clinton was only on Tramp's BFF's plane.

Quit the out and out lying, you bitch about others lying. Pretty much makes you a hypocrite.

Witnesses put Clinton on the island. Flight manafests put Clinton on the island. Also, Prince Andrew and Donald Trump stayed there.

Billionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein settles case, apologizes to his victims' lawyer

they need to be held to the standard *we* wish to be held to.
Unless there's a reason to suspect The RAT, Russian Agent Tramp, for participating as a Russian asset, why investigate?

You got that backwards, as usual. The RAT, Russian Agent Tramp, was on the island, Clinton never was. Clinton was only on Tramp's BFF's plane.

Quit the out and out lying, you bitch about others lying. Pretty much makes you a hypocrite.

Witnesses put Clinton on the island. Flight manafests put Clinton on the island. Also, Prince Andrew and Donald Trump stayed there.

Billionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein settles case, apologizes to his victims' lawyer
LIAR!

LIAR!

I have a link to legit news source and you have nothing but a one word rebuttal that any 2nd grader could write.

So either prove it or we all know you are lying. Let’s see your legit source.

These are the same people who believed that Hillary was running a child sex ring out of the basement of a pizza restaurant. Some crazy right wing person went to that restaurant with an automatic weapon. He didn't find a basement or a child sex ring so he shot the place up.

Which caused the restaurant owner to have to close to do the repairs. I wonder how much money the owner and workers of that restaurant lost because of the lie that Hillary was running a child sex ring out of the basement of a pizza restaurant.

Conservatives don't care anything about honest and true facts.

These are the same people who believed that Hillary was running a child sex ring out of the basement of a pizza restaurant. Some crazy right wing person went to that restaurant with an automatic weapon. He didn't find a basement or a child sex ring so he shot the place up.

Which caused the restaurant owner to have to close to do the repairs. I wonder how much money the owner and workers of that restaurant lost because of the lie that Hillary was running a child sex ring out of the basement of a pizza restaurant.

Conservatives don't care anything about honest and true facts.

You are so full of it, do you often make such broad stupid claims? I see that one nut fell for a stupid story but then to claim that conservatives don't care about facts? So much bigotry there.

Ed thinks that Trump went several times to Epstein's island and claims that Bill Clinton never went. I linked him a mainstream news source that show BOTH were there, he provides no link, just says LAIR. Now, is he being honest and true to the facts? Does his stand mean ALL Liberals don't care anything about honest and true facts?

I am not sure about all liberals however I do know you and Ed don't seem to care about honesty or facts either.

LIAR!

I have a link to legit news source and you have nothing but a one word rebuttal that any 2nd grader could write.

So either prove it or we all know you are lying. Let’s see your legit source.
Your washington examiner is hardly a "legit" news source, so when you come up with a "legit" news source I'll stop calling you the lying SUCKER you are!

Forum List

Back