Rob Porter vs. Bette Midler

Shrimpbox

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2013
Carrabelle, fl. 60 miles s of tallahassee
Why do trump supporters sense faux outrage by Dems in the rob porter domestic abuse case? Because Bette Miller is celebrated for tweeting “where is Rand Paul’s neighbor when you need him”? Rand Paul was violently attacked by his neighbor who broke three of the senators ribs, an injury much more serious than a black eye and much more violent.

For the left any violence against trump supporters and republicans is welcomed and encouraged. This hypocrisy does not escape the right or the deplorables and leads to cynicism when liberals go into lynch mob mode over alleged misconduct in the White House. Can anyone blame them?

Rand Paul is a man and that is the difference. Men are expected to toughen up and take it, while women are babied! Women say they want to be treated equal and that they're tough but then turn around wanting a fucking lynch mob sent at every man in the country.

Rob Porter is better know than Bette Midler today, and neither is less important than the other. In other words, nobody will remember their name tomorrow and nobody caress.

Rob Porter is better know than Bette Midler today, and neither is less important than the other. In other words, nobody will remember their name tomorrow and nobody caress.

Who the fuck is Rob Porter?

Does he steal beer?

Why do trump supporters sense faux outrage by Dems in the rob porter domestic abuse case? Because Bette Miller is celebrated for tweeting “where is Rand Paul’s neighbor when you need him”? Rand Paul was violently attacked by his neighbor who broke three of the senators ribs, an injury much more serious than a black eye and much more violent.

For the left any violence against trump supporters and republicans is welcomed and encouraged. This hypocrisy does not escape the right or the deplorables and leads to cynicism when liberals go into lynch mob mode over alleged misconduct in the White House. Can anyone blame them?
What makes her a leftist?

The lyrics of The Rose is beautiful to read and nobody sang it better than Bette Midler.

Bette Midler was Johnny Carson's next to last guest. I remember she sang a song and then ran off stage in tears. Next a comedian came on, Robin Williams? That doesn't seem right or perhaps I got the order wrong. Johnny wrapped it up the next night without any guests.

I don't know Rob Porter. Johnny Cash had a song once titled Hey Porter. Very much doubt they're one in the same as that porter was the kind that worked on a train. .

Rand Paul is a man and that is the difference. Men are expected to toughen up and take it, while women are babied! Women say they want to be treated equal and that they're tough but then turn around wanting a fucking lynch mob sent at every man in the country.

The difference is that Rand Paul is a Republican. Sbowflakes think it's OK to assault Republicans. Soros and Hillary paid them to beat up Republicans.

We'll mark you down as one who supports extreme violence and tacit approval for a democrat registered voter wanting to kill a republican senator. Another reason the dems are reviled.

So your defense of having wife beaters in high places in a president's administration is that some singer said something stupid once?

I don't think that defense flies.

The difference is that Rand Paul is a Republican. Sbowflakes think it's OK to assault Republicans. Soros and Hillary paid them to beat up Republicans.

Hey there's a plan. "Pardon me, may I see your voter registration please. Aha! Republican! Paydirt!" Kapow!

No doubt the same way it worked at all those lynchings. Where you had to show Democrat to be let in.

SMGDH

Bette tweets funny joke.

Rob Porter beats two wives.

There -- I've explained it to you.

So your defense of having wife beaters in high places in a president's administration is that some singer said something stupid once?

I don't think that defense flies.
Something stupid ONCE. You have not been paying attention.

What makes her a leftist?

Her words. It's not that difficult to deduce

Bette Midler was Johnny Carson's next to last guest. I remember she sang a song and then ran off stage in tears. Next a comedian came on, Robin Williams? That doesn't seem right or perhaps I got the order wrong. Johnny wrapped it up the next night without any guests.

I don't know Rob Porter. Johnny Cash had a song once titled Hey Porter. Very much doubt they're one in the same as that porter was the kind that worked on a train. .

It was Robin Williams, the funniest I have ever seen him to be that night

Bette tweets funny joke.

Rob Porter beats two wives.

There -- I've explained it to you.
No Bette Midlers “joke” is comparable to someone saying porter should have hit her in the other eye so she would have a matching pair.

Forum List

Back