All of a sudden the left is concerned with WH security

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
So under Barack Insane Obama, life-long self-admitted communists (Van Jones), terrorists (Bill Ayers), and radical islamists (C.A.I.R.) were welcomed with open arms into the White House (both to visit and work).

But the moment a Republican is sworn in as president, the left is suddenly paralyzed with fear over White House “security”. They support anything and everything by a Democrat and tolerate nothing and no one under a Republican.

Democrats request investigation into White House security clearance process

So under Barack Insane Obama, life-long self-admitted communists (Van Jones), terrorists (Bill Ayers), and radical islamists (C.A.I.R.) were welcomed with open arms into the White House (both to visit and work).

But the moment a Republican is sworn in as president, the left is suddenly paralyzed with fear over White House “security”. They support anything and everything by a Democrat and tolerate nothing and no one under a Republican.

That’s weird...hypocrisy and the Left....no way!

The same dim party that was fine with Top Secret and above ending up on a pedophiles computer and suddenly cares about security? Obama marched a long list of trash through the WH. Didn't hear a peep from you clowns.

Last edited:
In other news: swampy creatures Trump brought with him have trouble passing background checks for security clearances.

Porter couldn't have passed a security check to be a mall cop.

The Obama administration has released a preliminary list of White House visitors as part of its promise to release to the public a record of people who came to the White House as well as "when they came, how long they were here, and who they met with."

The list, which is here, includes the names "William Ayers" and "Jeremiah Wright." But the White House says they aren't the Ayers and Wright that are known to the public.

"A lot of people visit the White House, up to 100,000 each month, with many of those folks coming to tour the buildings," White House spokesman Ben LaBolt said in a statement. "Given this large amount of data, the records we are publishing today include a few 'false positives' – names that make you think of a well-known person, but are actually someone else."
William Ayers Visited White House – No, Not That One

Democrats are pretending to be afraid that RUSSIANS! might visit the White House.....you know, to collude or something.

What are you arguing for exactly?

I'd like to know when "Bill Ayers" worked at the White House or I want some of those killer hallucinating drugs he's taking.

All of a sudden the left is concerned with WH security?

All of the sudden you're not. Case closed.

And notice that the liberal news sources are saying that "numerous" White House officials lack "permanent security clearances." Yeah, that's because people are usually granted interim security clearances while they're waiting for the completion of the background investigation for the "permanent" (i.e., five-year) security clearance.

Many of the Dem talking heads who are yapping about this surely know that this is how it works.

And, yes, isn't it odd that you didn't hear a peep from liberals when a similar situation occurred during Obama's first year or so? Indeed, even some of Obama's Secret Service agents did not have the proper clearance while they were guarding him (Reports: Obama Secret Service team lacks proper clearance).

Dem's can flip flop 180, lie, and practice insane hypocrisy because they control the media. If the press held Dem's accountable they couldn't get away with it.

These are some of my favorite kinds of threads. The zealots from one side point out the "hypocrisy" from the other side all the while not being smart enough to realize they are also guilty of the exact same thing they are bashing the other side for.

In other news: swampy creatures Trump brought with him have trouble passing background checks for security clearances.

Sounds like the problems Bubba Clinton had getting his put head friends clearances to the White House.

I’m not arguing “for” anything. I’m simply pointing out how the left is incapable of being rational, logical, and reasonable. They vehemently defended all of those radicals entering the White House under Barack Insane Obama but are suddenly “concerned” about security clearance now? Just because a Republican sits in the Oval Office.

Forum List

Back