Roasted salted peanuts...

roomy

The Natural
Apr 22, 2006
...and beer are far more interesting than all things politic.:cool: But the more I think of it the more I am moved to rant about the lowering of alcohol content in certain beers while the price continues to rise, why can't politics keep it's greedy ignorant fucking nose out of all lifes fucking pleasures?

That explains a few things.

Let's hope Miller and Bud don't outsource to China or we will have a lot of guys with the Diethylene Glycol Suprise.

Cashews or bust!!!

how about wine and cheese instead? :cool:

The Victoria Inn in Monterey does that, I love it, stayed there twice, second time the proprietor told us to get down early for the wine and cheese as they had a busload of German tourists who were about to get stuck in - we beat them to it by minutes :rofl:

It's a really good beer, very clean finish and the label is neat - features the now extinct Thylacene (aka Tasmanian Tiger) (the bottles are engraved with the Thylacene as well).

Beer is a great diuretic.

The Victoria Inn in Monterey does that, I love it, stayed there twice, second time the proprietor told us to get down early for the wine and cheese as they had a busload of German tourists who were about to get stuck in - we beat them to it by minutes :rofl:

lol... good on ya! sounds like a lovely place. hope you got your fill!

lol... good on ya! sounds like a lovely place. hope you got your fill!

It was a lovely spot. Came on it first time competely by accident. I was able to watch lectures from universities on cable there, that was neat, archaeology from UCLA was one I remember. They did the wine and cheese thing in the Holiday Inn Express in Yuma as well, except I didn't have to rush in before the German tourists :D

It was a lovely spot. Came on it first time competely by accident. I was able to watch lectures from universities on cable there, that was neat, archaeology from UCLA was one I remember. They did the wine and cheese thing in the Holiday Inn Express in Yuma as well, except I didn't have to rush in before the German tourists :D

heh... always good to beat the rush. ;)

I think you've seen more of my country than I have. lol... I've been out to the San Francisco area and Wisconsin. Other than that I've pretty much only done the east coast.

Forum List

Back