Road Rage Incident Leaves 24 Yr Old Thug Paralyzed - LOL

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Aaliyah Ivory spoke to FOX 32 Chicago from her hospital bed. She says she isn't sure when she will be able to walk again, and that the shooting was a road rage incident. "I was trying to get over, but as soon as I tried to get over, the man didn't want to let me over. So he tried to run me off the road. So I still tried to get in front of him so I could get away," Ivory said. On Saturday, Ivory says she was heading into the city from the south suburbs at 1:50 p.m. when the gunfire rang out. Her car was shot up — five bullets struck the back and one hit the side. The 24-year-old was shot six times while traveling northbound on I-57 near Vollmer Road. "He told someone I drew my gun at him. We are both concealed carry. I was so scared, I couldn't even get to my gun fast enough," Ivory said. "My gun has a safety on it. They can do any type of test to see I never discharged my firearm or anything."

Now it's unfortunate this woman may never walk again -- but it is entirely her fault...first of all, why does a person like her kind even need a conceal carry license?? Of course she was going to use it for nefarious reasons.....The fact the guy waited at the scene further tells me she is the one who threatened him with the gun and he rightfully defended himself....And the fact he shot at her from behind means nothing....she threatened him with a gun...that is all that matters....

Let's say the roles were reversed....Let's say it was her who shot at him six times and now he is in the hospital paralyzed...she would still be wrong because who is going to believe she feared for her safety? Who is going to believe that a guy who is not a thug threatened her?? Especially if you are shooting at the back of the guy's car?? What would she claim? That she feared for her life? Obviously not..Her kind is the kind that is feared, not the other way around...she is the thug with superhuman strength, not him....look at her, she was shot 6 times and isn't dead.....Remember, in her own words, she never fired her gun...so she obviously didn't fear for her life..she was just showing her gun off to scare someone and he defended himself....case closed...

"Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect." - Frank Wilhoit

And which side is it that allows colored people to get away with anything while canceling Christian white men exclusively?

"Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect." - Frank Wilhoit

And which side is it that allows colored people to get away with anything while canceling Christian white men exclusively?
All people are colored.....except this guy obviously....

2022_7$largeimg_667477229.jpg
But at least you can rejoice in the fact that this colored woman will never walk again, probably.....Maybe Republicans can use this and campaign on cracking down on colored people...

I mean, you would vote for them regardless because that sentiment is already understood without them saying it, huh?

"Aaliyah Ivory spoke to FOX 32 Chicago from her hospital bed. She says she isn't sure when she will be able to walk again, and that the shooting was a road rage incident. "I was trying to get over, but as soon as I tried to get over, the man didn't want to let me over. So he tried to run me off the road. So I still tried to get in front of him so I could get away," Ivory said. On Saturday, Ivory says she was heading into the city from the south suburbs at 1:50 p.m. when the gunfire rang out. Her car was shot up — five bullets struck the back and one hit the side. The 24-year-old was shot six times while traveling northbound on I-57 near Vollmer Road. "He told someone I drew my gun at him. We are both concealed carry. I was so scared, I couldn't even get to my gun fast enough," Ivory said. "My gun has a safety on it. They can do any type of test to see I never discharged my firearm or anything."

Now it's unfortunate this woman may never walk again -- but it is entirely her fault...first of all, why does a person like her kind even need a conceal carry license?? Of course she was going to use it for nefarious reasons.....The fact the guy waited at the scene further tells me she is the one who threatened him with the gun and he rightfully defended himself....And the fact he shot at her from behind means nothing....she threatened him with a gun...that is all that matters....

Let's say the roles were reversed....Let's say it was her who shot at him six times and now he is in the hospital paralyzed...she would still be wrong because who is going to believe she feared for her safety? Who is going to believe that a guy who is not a thug threatened her?? Especially if you are shooting at the back of the guy's car?? What would she claim? That she feared for her life? Obviously not..Her kind is the kind that is feared, not the other way around...she is the thug with superhuman strength, not him....look at her, she was shot 6 times and isn't dead.....Remember, in her own words, she never fired her gun...so she obviously didn't fear for her life..she was just showing her gun off to scare someone and he defended himself....case closed...

welcome to Chicago…and joey xiden’s america

Someone is paralyzed in a gun attack and your response is to laugh?

Am I wrong in thinking that you are in a dark place?

Regardless of how it occurred, this is horrible, especially for a road rage incident.
Trust me....when your right-wing circle team mates have had enough time to dehumanize the woman who was shot -- you will be laughing along with him...

And the other right-wing poster said -- this is a victory for persecuted white Christian men...funny how that comment didn't bother you.....so you will learn to laugh about it soon

welcome to Chicago…and joey xiden’s america
According to you folks...this was happening in Trump's America too...the one he described as American carnage...

And yet, you never said "Welcome To Trump's America" the whole 4 years you were saying "but but but what about Chicago?"

Why?

I am starting to think when a Trumper says "Welcome To Xiden's America" -- that is just a different way of saying "Hello, I am full of shit..and here's why"

Trust me....when your right-wing circle team mates have had enough time to dehumanize the woman who was shot -- you will be laughing along with him...

And the other right-wing poster said -- this is a victory for persecuted white Christian men...funny how that comment didn't bother you.....so you will learn to laugh about it soon

I can't even understand his comment, nor was it visible when I posted.

Regardless, I'm not going to respond to every absurd comment in a thread. There are plenty of comments I just shake my head at, glee in ones paralysis is beyond the pale and in a thread title it evoked my response.

Maybe people should be more relaxed when driving and these incidents wouldn't occur.

Why are you sick in the head?
Why does right-wing rhetoric trigger you bro??

it isn't like this guy is going to be treated like a hero and go around signing autographs or anything...you would really have to be sick in the head to do that...

z.c00n.066(12).jpg

It happened in Chicago so why is this news?
I figured this type of thing happened a few dozen times a day in that prog infested shit hole.

Is this part of your anti-gun bed wetting or just more typical race baiting Buffy?

According to you folks...this was happening in Trump's America too...the one he described as American carnage...

And yet, you never said "Welcome To Trump's America" the whole 4 years you were saying "but but but what about Chicago?"

Why?

I am starting to think when a Trumper says "Welcome To Xiden's America" -- that is just a different way of saying "Hello, I am full of shit..and here's why"
everytime one of the demafascist brownshirts burnt a church, fire bombed a court house, or when someone died of the chinese virus i heard this was Trumps America on MSdNC or CNn

it isn't like this guy is going to be treated like a hero and go around signing autographs or anything...you would really have to be sick in the head to do that...

View attachment 673133
Hey Bippy. Stick your right wing horse shit nonsense up your black mother fucking ass you whining dick sucker

Last edited:

View attachment 673133
Never heard of the guy, and still doesn't explain what the fuck is wrong with your mental state.

Someone is paralyzed in a gun attack and your response is to laugh?

Am I wrong in thinking that you are in a dark place?

Regardless of how it occurred, this is horrible, especially for a road rage incident.
That is Bifflette's whole disingenuous MO on this board.

I try to ignore it.

Forum List

Back