RNC Start Running TV Ad’s About Nancy Pelosi District So People Can See Who She Really Is

It's disingenuous to blame Pelosi for the issues going on in San Francisco. She's a federal representative, not the mayor or a local council person. The filth in San Francisco is largely the responsibility of the local government to tackle and they are to blame for the city's issues far more than she is.

As we know, Trump supporters are too stupid to figure out that Pelosi is NOT local government.

Pelosi district is out of step with 80% of America...at least. Now she thinks she is running the country? Hit her hard on the condition of her district. Run ads on major networks. The Super Bowl etc. Show the public what a blithering kook she is. Go after her ass...rip her ass they way they rip Trump.

By all means, gin up the GOP Smear Campaign. Get a good head of righteous outrage going, you stupid troll!

You can tell they are really really getting desperate. Maybe if they had a sad commercial with Pelosi holding up trump's shrivelled orange balls since she owns them now.

I'm really looking forward to tonight's SNL take on this whole extravaganza! Watching Trump's concession speech in the Rose Garden was so satisfying, I needed a cigarette when he finished!

and wouldnt we all love to have an ad by the RNC showing what Queen Pelosi looks like without make-up?
Ah...because a woman's make up is of upmost importance to old white males and the conservative republican base. :71:

Well it is. As is her hair, her wardrobe, and whether or not they would want to fuck her. They would vote for Sarah Palin because she's younger and good looking, even though she's a moron. Men make far too many decisions with their dicks.

Pelosi district is out of step with 80% of America...at least.

You are being too kind. Too bad the people in her district are too stupid to get it and that California has largely turned to a shithole for the average resident because of people like her!

If California is such a shithole, why are people flocking there. Why does it have the highest per capita income in the USA? Why is the state financially supporting all of these Southern Red States? Why don't they keep their tax dollars at home, and help their own citizens?

Pelosi district is out of step with 80% of America...at least. Now she thinks she is running the country? Hit her hard on the condition of her district. Run ads on major networks. The Super Bowl etc. Show the public what a blithering kook she is. Go after her ass...rip her ass they way they rip Trump.

She’s not running for President, dumbfuck.

She is the primary representative of her party.

If California is such a shithole, why are people flocking there.
The shithole people are flocking there now. Tons of normal decent others are fleeing like mad.

Why does it have the highest per capita income in the USA?
Highest cost of living as well to match it. Hollywood. Home of the shithole media and shithole entertainment industry that brought us shitholes like Harvey Weinstein.

Why is the state financially supporting all of these Southern Red States?
No doubt hoping to turn those states blue as well.

Democrat-Parrrrrty-53yearRule.jpg

She is a major power in the local and state Democratic Party and that party runs the city of San Francisco, so if Nancy wanted the streets cleaned, they would be cleaned.

Yep.

And BTW, I love the ladies in the OP video. Very entertaining.

If California is such a shithole, why are people flocking there. Why does it have the highest per capita income in the USA? Why is the state financially supporting all of these Southern Red States? Why don't they keep their tax dollars at home, and help their own citizens?
Yeah, they’re flocking to CA on greyhound buses with everything they own in a daypack. Pretty simple. If you’re professionally indigent you run to a warm sunny state that advocates taking from the rich & giving endless handouts to those who just aren’t into working. I mean this is simple human nature. It’s not rocket science.

Yeah, they’re flocking to CA on greyhound buses with everything they own in a daypack. Pretty simple. If you’re professionally indigent you run to a warm sunny state that advocates taking from the rich & giving endless handouts to those who just aren’t into working. I mean this is simple human nature. It’s not rocket science.

Here's a dose of reality, and having responded to a number of your posts, I want you to know that I consider you the most reality challenged poster on this board.

1. There is no context to this video. Who are these people? If they're survivors of the recent California wild fires, it's quite understandable that they're camping where they can. There is no context explaining who these people are and why they are camping along the roadside.

2. Where are municipal officials? Why have they done nothing about this encampment? We don't know, because there is no context to the video.

3. If these people are indeed illegal immigrants, why are they vbeing allowed to camp along the side of the road.

Context and facts are everything!7

Here's a dose of reality, and having responded to a number of your posts, I want you to know that I consider you the most reality challenged poster on this board.

1. There is no context to this video. Who are these people? If they're survivors of the recent California wild fires, it's quite understandable that they're camping where they can. There is no context explaining who these people are and why they are camping along the roadside.

2. Where are municipal officials? Why have they done nothing about this encampment? We don't know, because there is no context to the video.

3. If these people are indeed illegal immigrants, why are they vbeing allowed to camp along the side of the road.

Context and facts are everything!7
I consider you one of the most threatened for sure by no apologetic pragmatic representation of common sense & facts.

Now that we’ve traded a personality assessment, I’ll speak to the camps. I’ve actually driven right by them a number of times in SF. They mostly appear to be white transient drug addicts & a mix of other varying ethnic backgrounds. They are littered with needles & filth. You couldn’t pay me enough to get out of my car & walk by there.

The illegals mainly take up all the jobs in SF. This leaves unskilled whites & other citizens out on their asses living under tarps & depressed because if you aren’t Mexican in CA these days, they won’t hire you. That’s because you can create a sanctuary, hire illegals, get the work done paying shit wages & no healthcare. They push for illegal medical coverage on the middle class tax dime so the industrial leaders can keep the slaves humming along & clear the highest profits.

You think the sanctuary thing is liberal compassion; but spend time in CA & it is quickly becomes clear it’s about legal slavery which is creating a citizen homeless/despair problem because all the jobs are taken by Hispanic slaves. Industry saw what was going on in agriculture in CA for over 100 years & said “hey, we’d like some slaves too!” That’s the long & short of the story.

You think that will get her district to vote her out? :777:

Of course not, they are idiots.

Everybody knows that.

You are mad she just owned trumpy eh?

and wouldnt we all love to have an ad by the RNC showing what Queen Pelosi looks like without make-up?
Ah...because a woman's make up is of upmost importance to old white males and the conservative republican base. :71:
Many of those old white males were the last of the people building foundation in the United States. Now we live off of sweat shop slaves overseas and riot and protest for insanity agendas.

SF is a shit hole.

She’s not running for President, dumbfuck.

She is the primary representative of her party.

Promote the crazy, bug eyed poster girl. :113:

Miss “Shit Princess” should not hold power in our government. Her district piled high with heroin heads and poop. Why would anyone think this dingbat should control our nations future?

Forum List

Back