Confuse a Liberal..ask them why they resist and what they hate about Trump

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
The answers or lack thereof will blow your mind. One would think that folks who appear to be so passionate with their hatred could easily explain why they are so riled up.
The best answers you’ll get (simplified and un-spun ) are as follows:
“His skin tone has an orange tint”
“He works for America’s Best...not lowlifes and illegals”
“He’s mean to and talks bad about illegal aliens”
“He’s trying too hard to protect Americans both physically and fiscally”
“He won’t perpetuate and foster that anything goes free for all we’re used to under the black dude”
“He wants America in the driver’s seat in all foreign affairs”
“When he says ‘Americans First’ he makes foreigners feel excluded”
“He won’t support ‘the sky is falling’ theory of global warming”
“He supports a society rooted in Christian values”
Those with half an iQ will use “spending” as they’re smart enough to know they should be embarrassed to abmit they hate him because he’s mean to illegals and works for America’s Best.

Primarily it's the kissing Putin's ass and the constant lying

Primarily it's the kissing Putin's ass and the constant lying

I’m certain you can prove that you hate lying President’s by linking us to all your posts where you showed your displeasure with the Kenyans lies?
OR did you just start hating lying President’s?

Trump has been harder on Russia than any POTUS in decades...you know this but CNN has told tyou pretend you don’t.

The answers or lack thereof will blow your mind. One would think that folks who appear to be so passionate with their hatred could easily explain why they are so riled up.
“He won’t perpetuate and foster that anything goes free for all we’re used to under the black dude”
Those with half an iQ will use “spending” as they’re smart enough to know they should be embarrassed to abmit they hate him because he’s mean to illegals and works for America’s Best.

Because racist idiots like you support him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump has been harder on Russia than any POTUS in decades

By changing the GOP Platform from friendly to Ukraine...to friendly to Putin?

By siding with Putin over our own intel agencies in Helsinki?

By handing over secret intel to them in the Oval Office (which we find out from the RUSSIANS)?

By failing to institute Congressionally mandated sanctions after the Skripal poisoning?

By warning them of a strike on th airbase in Syria ahead of time?

By saying nothing when their mercenaries attack our forces in Syria?

By REMOVING sanctions on Oleg Deripaska THIS MONTH?

Ya mean like that?

Huh? What was the question?

Seems rational...haha
I’m certain you can prove that you hate President’s supported by racists by linking us to all your posts where you showed your displeasure with the Kenyan King because he had the support of Louis Farrakhan.
OR did you just start hating President’s whom may be supported by alleged racists?

Trump has been harder on Russia than any POTUS in decades

By changing the GOP Platform from friendly to Ukraine...to friendly to Putin?

By siding with Putin over our own intel agencies in Helsinki?

By handing over secret intel to them in the Oval Office (which we find out from the RUSSIANS)?

By failing to institute Congressionally mandated sanctions after the Skripal poisoning?

By warning them of a strike on th airbase in Syria ahead of time?

By saying nothing when their mercenaries attack our forces in Syria?

By REMOVING sanctions on Oleg Deripaska THIS MONTH?

Ya mean like that?

Haha...all CNN programming...all allegation based shit turned FACT by the LefTarded propagandists.

“I’m certain you can prove that you hate lying President’s by linking us to all your posts where you showed your displeasure with the Kenyans lies?
OR did you just start hating lying President’s?”

CNN, MSNPMS, HUFFINGPAINT, VOX, DAILY KOOK, etc instructed them to hate Trump....the mindless sheep are just following orders

CNN, MSNPMS, HUFFINGPAINT, VOX, DAILY KOOK, etc instructed them to hate Trump....the mindless sheep are just following orders

Bingo!
“I was told I’m supposed to hate him so I do”
But what about his policies, do they matter to you?
But explain to me...which policies do you disagree with?

DieFighting.jpg

Why does the left and the MSM hate Trump.

They hate that he finds an open border where illegals of every nation enter our nation at around 1,000 a day to be horrible for national security, for the safety of our citizens, and for our economy.

They hate that he wants to stop the immigration of Middle Eastern muslims that went unvetted under Obama. So the deep state finds some rogue judge to usurp the president’s powers and stop his directives. (they like that)

They hate that he has made real efforts to get U.S. corps to bring jobs back to America and increase factories or manufacturing domestically.

They hate that his initiatives has brought down unemployment dramatically, especially amongst minorities.

They hate that he finds the trade imbalance with China and others a scandal, so he has the courage to do something about it starting with tariffs.

They hate that he has been strongly on the side of protecting the unborn and trying to stop tax payer funding of Planned Parenthood.

They hate that he is cool to the idea of all these special provisions and laws for transgenders and the promotion of it.

They hate that he is well liked and supported by evangelicals and basically all Christians.

They hate that Trump pulled back hundreds of choking environmental regulations on U.S. businesses making it almost impossible to operate and compete -- as well as greatly increased domestic oil drilling permits.

They hate that Trump pulled the U.S. out of the insane Paris Climate accords saving the U.S. tens of billions of dollars wasted on fighting the climate.

They hate he told NATO to pay up or else, that he told the U.N. to pay up or else.

They hate that he went to Saudi Arabia and told a gathering of Arab state leaders to get their act together on harboring Islamic terrorists. Funny, he got almost no push back from the Arab states but the left in the U.S. and Europe went berserk.

They hate he did what he said he would do and moved the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. You know, the left always has to check with their Muslim buddies if this ok.

They hate that their embarrassing Putin/Trump connection has no teeth or evidence.

They hate that Trump has a beautiful wife who is gracious, kind and religious.

And I hate that Trump won’t expose all of the corruption, scandals, criminal activity and lies and coverups the left has been getting away with for a number of years. This nation is being destroyed by devils within.

Last edited:

Confused liberal in action: 1:30 in, confronted with the question of how you can trust emotions when they constantly change all the time, she simply walks away, brain short circuited by reason:

Feminist MAGA Hat Meltdown At Women's March LA

That video is already a golden classic.
If you want to scare the piss out of a child and keep them from becoming a filthy twisted Liberal simply show them this video....priceless.

Confused liberal in action: 1:30 in, confronted with the question of how you can trust emotions when they constantly change all the time, she simply walks away, brain short circuited by reason:

Feminist MAGA Hat Meltdown At Women's March LA

That video is already a golden classic.
If you want to scare the piss out of a child and keep them from becoming a filthy twisted Liberal simply show them this video....priceless.

My personal opinion BL is that this girl was a totally out of control rebellious teenager with daddy issues. They are glad she's out of the house.

I do not care for Trump for a multiple of solid reasons.
First and foremost is his constant lying. It is really getting old. He lies about the fact that he is a great businessman and the best deal maker in the world. That is till he ran up against Nancy.
I do not like how he suggests that he would rather have all the dictators around the world as his allies rather than countries that have solid democracies.
It also bothers me a lot that the supposed Christian cumminty supports this serial woman abuser
I especially don't like the way he tries to downgrade everyone he is opposed to. A President in my opinion should not try and downgrade others as it really only makes him look the fool;.
The fact that he is constantly attacking the press and calling them fake news when their stories are proven to be accurate. Only a Dictator or want a be needs to constantly lie about the press. Without the press we have no republic.
He is doing exactly what I said he would do. Hurt our economy with his poorly thought our trade war. Now the idiot wants to pull out of Nato. No one should be that dumb. Complaining that they are not paying their fair share is good but to say he want to give Putin back the old USSR is stupidity taken to its breaking point. Destroying Nato would do just that.
Another complaint I have against the Donald is his handling of our southern border. His constant lie about how a wall would stop the flow of drugs into this country. That is not only a lie but it is an extremely stupid lie. As long as there is a market for the drugs they will get into this country and we know that they are coming in through the ports and very little is coming over the southern border no matter how many times he lies about that simple fact.

First and foremost is his constant lying. It is really getting old. He lies about the fact that he is a great businessman and the best deal maker in the world. That is till he ran up against Nancy.
I do not like how he suggests that he would rather have all the dictators around the world as his allies rather than countries that have solid democracies.
It also bothers me a lot that the supposed Christian cumminty supports this serial woman abuser
I especially don't like the way he tries to downgrade everyone he is opposed to. A President in my opinion should not try and downgrade others as it really only makes him look the fool;.
The fact that he is constantly attacking the press and calling them fake news when their stories are proven to be accurate. Only a Dictator or want a be needs to constantly lie about the press. Without the press we have no republic.
He is doing exactly what I said he would do. Hurt our economy with his poorly thought our trade war. Now the idiot wants to pull out of Nato. No one should be that dumb. Complaining that they are not paying their fair share is good but to say he want to give Putin back the old USSR is stupidity taken to its breaking point. Destroying Nato would do just that.
Another complaint I have against the Donald is his handling of our southern border. His constant lie about how a wall would stop the flow of drugs into this country. That is not only a lie but it is an extremely stupid lie. As long as there is a market for the drugs they will get into this country and we know that they are coming in through the ports and very little is coming over the southern border no matter how many times he lies about that simple fact.
Obama was supposedly a Christian and they started getting persecuted.

Billionaires aren’t great businessmen and deal makers?
When did he say that? Link? Did CNN tell you that?
They don’t support “him” they support his policies. That what we’re suppose to do...we shouldn’t need to be mentored by our POTUS.
He’s aggressive and combative as he’s always in a retaliatory mode. The LefTarded have forced his hand.
This new age press isn’t what it was or supposed to be. They push an agenda, they are bias. They are not “the press” as we know it.
Hurt our economy? Haha..You haven’t been paying attention have you?
My guess is you aren’t privy to enough information to form a rational opinion on the NATO issue. You don’t have ‘clearance’ do you?

“Simple fact” huh? Certainly you have a simple link to prove such a simple claim right?
If you were a Cartel would you move your hundred million dollar shipments past law enforcement, drug sniffing dogs, x-ray machines...etc or would you move them through this.....
mexico-border-fence-with-holes-at-jacumba-california-ARFGCY.jpg

Wrong.

No one ‘hates’ Trump.

But it’s perfectly appropriate and warranted to hate Trump’s failed, wrongheaded agenda.

To oppose Trump’s ignorance, arrogance, fear, bigotry, and hate.

To acknowledge the fact that Trump is wrong on the issues and unfit to be president.

And it’s likewise appropriate and warrant to work to ensure Trump is voted out of office in 2020 – to the benefit of America and the American people.

OR did you just start hating lying President’s?”

about 40 odd years ago, got a problem w/'em all

so what kind of 'liberal' would that make me?

Bingo!
“I was told I’m supposed to LOVE him so I do”
But what about his policies, do they matter to you?
But explain to me...which policies do you disagree with?

^^^^turnabout is fair play , for those that actually do play fair here Broke One

~S~

Forum List

Back