RNC rules committee can't follow their own rules

As President, Ron Paul will lead the way out of this crisis by:

* Vetoing any unbalanced budget Congress sends to his desk.

* Refusing to further raise the debt ceiling so politicians can no longer spend recklessly.
we already saw what this stupidity brings us
* Fighting to fully audit (and then end) the Federal Reserve System, which has enabled the over 95% reduction of what our dollar can buy and continues to create money out of thin air to finance future debt.

* Legalizing sound money, so the government is forced to get serious about the dollar’s value.

* Ending the corporate stranglehold on the White House.

* Driving down gas prices by allowing offshore drilling, abolishing highway motor fuel taxes, increasing the mileage reimbursement rates, and offering tax credits to individuals and businesses for the use and production of natural gas vehicles.
We already saw what rnergy comapies do when you ease up on drilling
* Eliminating the income, capital gains, and death taxes to ensure you keep more of your hard-earned money and are able to pass on your legacy to your family without government interference.
two million before you pay any inheritance tax is NOT onerous
* Opposing all unfunded mandates and unnecessary regulations on small businesses and entrepreneurs.

These are just a few of the steps we can take to put America back in place as the world’s leading economy. Taking a stand for these principles has often been a lonely fight in Congress for Ron Paul, but, now more than ever, our nation needs a President who will champion sound money, responsible spending, lower taxes, and free market enterprise.
The man is for too many stupid things

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/

Last edited:
Both parties have it set up, so that the people have no choice for any other party to get in.
The people who vote for Dem's need to get this into their heads.
This is not just a Repub issue.
Both parties are for power and control over the American people.

For the record, this would not prevent ME from flooding the damn board with MY nonsense.

I know. I was hoping to get a mods attention. The ass has created so many threads in the last couple hours that at one point more than a quarter of the first page were his. It pushes the few legit discussion threads into oblivion.

dear idiots the right owns your asses.

they will dupe you and if they cant they will cheat you.

Its what they have done for decades to win power

It's not just the right that plays this game. You are being mainipulated as well. The proof is the fact that you take a position that is in opposition to only one party. You are trapped in the left-right paradigm. If you adhere to either party then you are a part of the problem. The powers that be want you fighting the right and the want the right fighting you. This division keeps you from looking at the fact that the candidates all get their money from the same sources and very little changes no matter who wins. While you squabble over gay marriage and abortion they are robbing us blind and not just of money but if our individual liberties. Good luck getting it back once it's gone too.

If you support Paul you dont know what your talking about.

I vote for dems because they have mostly the correct ideas on how to move this country forward.

They have worked in the past and will work in the future.

Paul is an IDIOT

Nothing can be moved forward when we have a 16 trillion dollar credit card (caused by both parties) that Democrats refuse to address, including President Obama.

For the record, this would not prevent ME from flooding the damn board with MY nonsense.

I know. I was hoping to get a mods attention. The ass has created so many threads in the last couple hours that at one point more than a quarter of the first page were his. It pushes the few legit discussion threads into oblivion.

C'mon Gramps, did you forget how to use the 'Ignore' feature?

I'm just sayin'.

With all due respect Mac1958 please understand that flooding is a tactic to bump other threads off the front page. Dissent now has 6 threads up.

I've already asked the moderators for clarifcation on flooding and the rules governing it at USMB.

Last edited:
I don't know... I think he brings some pretty good topics. *shrugs* Deal with it.

Maybe there should be a limit on the number of threads started by one poster in one day. I don't think that would constitute denial of freedom of speech. We already have a limit on reputation...which is a manner of speech.

Last edited:
It's a private organization. They're under no obligation to follow any policy. The Dems alter their policies on the go as well.

And while I'd like to hope they are in their death throes, I'm pretty sure the Republican party will be a substantial force in American politics for decades.

You're wrong. They're under the obligation to follow their own rules. Until those rules are changed by vote they are binding on all participants.

Changing the rules in the middle of the game in order to control the outcome is BS, and anyone with 2 operating brain cells knows it.

It's a private organization. They're under no obligation to follow any policy. The Dems alter their policies on the go as well.

And while I'd like to hope they are in their death throes, I'm pretty sure the Republican party will be a substantial force in American politics for decades.
Whoa... Why does a private organization have on tax returns the ability to give them money? Are you telling me that they have privatized politics now?

C'mon Gramps, did you forget how to use the 'Ignore' feature?

GP it really is a tactic. Much like when there are many good threads going you will notice a flood of stupid threads by the leftwingers on the board with thread titles like "Romney blows dead bears" and "Paul Ryan is a doo doo head".

This is by design. I've been a boarder for years and I can attest to this happening and to this method cranking up during election cycles.

Why is this in the "rubber room"? This is clearly politics.

I don't know... I think he brings some pretty good topics. *shrugs* Deal with it.

I could put up 100 great topics. That is not the point. This is flooding. Even if dissent isn't using this as a tactic, it completely crosses all the boundaries of "message board etiquette".

Jesus can you people EVER discuss the issues.

to hell with you board eiquette bullshit

Forum List

Back