RNC rules committee can't follow their own rules

I don't know... I think he brings some pretty good topics. *shrugs* Deal with it.

I could put up 100 great topics.
Well... that would be adding to the value of the site wouldn't it?

That is not the point. This is flooding. Even if dissent isn't using this as a tactic, it completely crosses all the boundaries of "message board etiquette".
Flooding? Listen... I haven't been paying attention to the amount of threads that's been started by him. I'll look into it. But this thread is in the wrong place. It should have never have been moved.

is Dissent paulitician's new sock? just curious...

Uh no. I don't even know paulitician. Other than here I don't know him...what you thought there was only 1 RP supporter? Ha..

No offense intended, I am a Ron Paul supporter myself. I just noticed a similiar pattern in posting style and I hadn't seen him post anything lately.

Ah. He was posting around 11 or so in the Obama staged attacks thread in the rubber room.

mods don't like the sheeple having things in the open...must keep sheeple stupid....bahhhh
Maybe they just moved the wrong thread.

The "5 U.S. nuclear power plants shut down" isn't really politics... that would make me feel much better about this if that was the case.

moved my November Choices thread to humor...how the hell is it humor when its discussing the 2 tools we get to choose from come November...I mean seriously if the mods can't take shit seriously I will be more than happy to find a new forum that does.All they are doing is bending over to make some whiners cough grandpa cough shut the fuck up..

why would anyone pass an unbalanced budget? Is that how your house is run?

I also beg to differ on the Pro-life issue. What about the child's right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness?

no woman can be free when the state can tell her what to do with her body.

a fetus is not as important as an already living human being with a fully functioning mind of their own.

You want to go BACK in time and you will not win that one

For the record, this would not prevent ME from flooding the damn board with MY nonsense.

I know. I was hoping to get a mods attention. The ass has created so many threads in the last couple hours that at one point more than a quarter of the first page were his. It pushes the few legit discussion threads into oblivion.

Rand Paul will NEVER be elected in this country in this century

Sure hope not. Won't get my damn support.He kissed Romney's ass in return for something.

They will cheat whomever they need to cheat to win

incalifornia.jpg

a fetus is not as important as an already living human being with a fully functioning mind of their own.
Holy shit we agree on something.

I'll be damned.

You want to go BACK in time and you will not win that one

It's never too late to right a wrong.

Actions have consequences. If you have sex without a contraceptive then there is a possibility that you will produce a child. There shouldn't be an easy out just because it is inconvenient.

If the baby isn't alive how can a man who murders his pregnant lover be charged with two murders? How can a mother who takes drugs or drinks during pregnancy be charged with child endangerment? You can't have it both ways. You are picking and choosing whose rights trump anothers when in fact the federal government is mandated to protect everyones rights.

Newborns can't really do much for themselves either and don't have a fully functioning mind. Hell my 4 yr old doesn't have the mind that he will have as an adult. where do you draw the line? THe obvious choice is at conception since before that you have separate cells that have a short life span. After conception you have a group of cells that grow and multiply and will become a viable if unmolested. Any line drawn after that point is completely arbitrary.

And this is what happens when you merge three threads. *sighs*

Forum List

Back