RNC continues to cheat

Dissent

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
FEMA region 4
Louisiana Ron Paul Delegates Lose Appeal

This is after they had the legit chairperson arrested when he tried to start the convention their local thugs aka cops breaking his finger in the process and then dislocated another old man's hip when they assaulted him as well...hey republican party I am enjoying you going down in flames this is fuckin hilarious....like the pathetic group you are you swing your arms wildly hitting whatever you can on your way DOWN...enjoy it retards...

This is what happens when stupid people post without reading their own source.

3) The Contestants Have Not Shown That the Delegation Certified by the RPL Was Improperly Elected
In order to prevail, Contestants must prove that the outcome of the RPL’s delegate election process was improper. Contestants have not offered evidence that the RPL State Convention chaired by Chairman Villere would have chosen different delegates if the Supplemental Rules had not been adopted. Instead, Contestants’ claim is solely that the Contestants’ list of delegates is the one validly selected.
Because the Committee has concluded that the RPL Executive Committee had authority to issue the Supplemental Rules, and that the Supplemental Rules were not a material change to the manner of electing, selecting, allocating, or binding national convention delegates in violation of Rule 15(c)(12), the Committee concludes that Contestants have not shown the delegates certified by RPL were improperly elected.

• Banned
They cheated plain and simple kiddo. I remember when it all went down same shit happened in Missouri,Arizona,Maine,Mass,etc etc...the republitard party just doesn't want Ron Paul folks as delegates especially ones that aren't bound to vote for willard.Its hilarious you believe the horseshit that comes from the republican party's mouth....but hey they don't want the millions of people who voted for Ron Paul to vote for Romney be my guest continue screwing us because the whole world is watching.

Forum List

Back