Rivlin to JPost: India won’t let anyone threaten Israel’s right to exist

Not smart for any country to get roped up in the religious insanity the Muslims, Jews, and many western Christians so badly crave in the ME

ever run into a TAMIL, old-school? Sri Lanka is not the only place where Tamils are tigers. Of course you do understand that tamil tigers are HINDUS------don't you?
I assume you are working your way towards some kind of point?

not really------but it might interest you to know that there is LOTS of sectarian strife in India.
As to the "general" attitude of IRANIANS to
the people of India--------a personal anecdote---The very first muslim I knew well enough to discuss "stuff"-----was a muslim SHIITE from New Dehli. Way back then---at age 20----I had no idea about Shiite, Sunni,
etc etc. THUS what I did learn ---I got from a real source. ---and observation of INTERPERSONAL relations. ------to sum up those observations re Iranians and Indians-----the Iranians despise Indians----even the Shiites-----but they despise the hindus a lot more. In fact, way back then,
(pre 1979) they despised hindus even more than they despised jews but not as much as they despise ARABS.

So you are admitting that you are pointless. Thank you!

Now go and empty the garbage that has accumulated in your skull.

Not smart for any country to get roped up in the religious insanity the Muslims, Jews, and many western Christians so badly crave in the ME

ever run into a TAMIL, old-school? Sri Lanka is not the only place where Tamils are tigers. Of course you do understand that tamil tigers are HINDUS------don't you?

LTTE is a Christian organization. You need to stop listening to your Jewish media.

LOL now just who is reading PROPAGANDA-------none of the Tamils I have known were Christians. For those who do not know---"TAMIL" is an ethnic group ---sorta geographic ------in both India and Sri Lanka
(some migrants to the USA ---of course)-----MOST are Hindu------I get my information on Tamils from Tamils----not "the sons of Gandhi" propaganda

You are by far the most uneducated person on this forum. Tamil is a language. Its speakers follow all major religions. Yes, majority of Tamils are Hindus. But LTTE (Liberation Tigers of Tamil Elum) you were talking about is a Christian organization.

Nobody believes your Jewish media anymore because of its propaganda oriented nature.

you are losing it, Vik----I never mentioned the TIGERS OF TAMIL ELUM (TTE)---I know nothing about that "organization"-----The people called TAMIL TIGERS in Sri Lanka-------are MOSTLY (overwhelmingly mostly) HINDUS In fact I never met a Christian tamil------but I do know that there are some. My allusion to "geographic" is---in fact------an allusion to LANGUAGE----people who have origins in a common geographic area-----DO TEND TO HAVE LANGUAGE AND CUSTOMS in common. Would you have preferred "ethnicity"?

not really------but it might interest you to know that there is LOTS of sectarian strife in India.
the people of India--------a personal anecdote---The very first muslim I knew well enough to discuss "stuff"-----was a muslim SHIITE from New Dehli. Way back then---at age 20----I had no idea about Shiite, Sunni,
etc etc. THUS what I did learn ---I got from a real source. ---and observation of INTERPERSONAL relations. ------to sum up those observations re Iranians and Indians-----the Iranians despise Indians----even the Shiites-----but they despise the hindus a lot more. In fact, way back then,
(pre 1979) they despised hindus even more than they despised jews but not as much as they despise ARABS.

The fact that I socialized with Iranians, and Indians did not fill my head with garbage. It did open my eyes to lots of the filth that goes on in the world

The fact that I socialized with Iranians, and Indians did not fill my head with garbage. It did open my eyes to lots of the filth that goes on in the world

You are not capable of socializing :)

more filth

more filth

You are in love with yourself aka the filth :)

more filth

no----by the term "filth"-----I referred to you. Your repartee is vulgar like that of a school-yard bitch.

more filth

no----by the term "filth"-----I referred to you. Your repartee is vulgar like that of a school-yard bitch.

Act your age, woman :)

more filth

Amongst polite people in the USA-----a man does not address a woman as "WOMAN"----it is vulgar

more filth

Amongst polite people in the USA-----a man does not address a woman as "WOMAN"----it is vulgar

What do you know about USA? :)

more filth

I was born in the USA and lived here all of my life. I do not expect people born elsewhere---who came to the USA as adults to be entirely clear on the customs here

I was born in the USA and lived here all of my life. I do not expect people born elsewhere---who came to the USA as adults to be entirely clear on the customs here

Your custom sounds more like the Israeli custom :)

to what custom do you refer?----the word "WOMAN" is not Hebrew.

Israeli custom:

- Free loading
- Propaganda
- Deceit
- Theft
- Murder
- Etc

India relies on Jews for Technology.
India has already demonstrated, via their Business Visas, their inability to accomplish anything.

India does not need any technology from Israel. Israel survives on American handouts.

It does not have the means to create the tech itself being such a poverty stricken land. And America exists on what Israel sells it in the way of medical supplies and defense. It is India that exists on American handouts and these will soon stop.

Israelis and the Jewish diaspora has started to play with Indians the same game they have been playing with Americans. Recently, Israelis convinced Indians to share India's state of the art anti IRBM defense system with Israel. This I fear will embolden Israel against Iran.

LINK ?

A while back a Jewish poster on this forum said the similar thing. I thought he was talking out of his ass. Now, it is official that there is much deeper military relation between India and Israel.

I think Indians are being very naive in risking their neck for Israel.

Don't worry-----India will never risk itself for
Israel. There is a military relationship between India and Israel but nothing big--------It will not help Israel and is no risk to India------India is at significant risk from its traditional enemies.

---

I hope India does not allow itself to be exploited by Israel like US does. As you rightly said, India has enough enemies (China and Pakistan) to deal with and therefor it does not need to add more enemies (Israel's enemies like Iran, etc.) to the list.

ever have lunch with an Iranian, Vik?

I was in a relationship with an Iranian woman when I was in my 20s. Does this count?

Then you must be a muslim as no self respecting muslimah would look twice at a dirty kuffar

Israeli custom:

- Free loading
- Propaganda
- Deceit
- Theft
- Murder
- Etc

You just projected your islamonazi customs on the Jews without ever showing a word of evidence again

The muslims get between 10 and 50 times more aid than the Jews do
The muslims are masters of the art of propaganda, and will murder their own children to achive it
The muslims are the most decietful of people and you get the money up front if you work for them
The muslims are bred as thieves and they have stolen more lands than any other group
The muslims have 100 million murders to their name that have been recorded, second in the comminists and then the Catholics.

Israeli custom:

- Free loading
- Propaganda
- Deceit
- Theft
- Murder
- Etc

You just projected your islamonazi customs on the Jews without ever showing a word of evidence again

The muslims get between 10 and 50 times more aid than the Jews do
The muslims are masters of the art of propaganda, and will murder their own children to achive it
The muslims are the most decietful of people and you get the money up front if you work for them
The muslims are bred as thieves and they have stolen more lands than any other group
The muslims have 100 million murders to their name that have been recorded, second in the comminists and then the Catholics.

Phoen----be careful----if you express the fact above AT VIK-----he will ACCUSE you of being JOOOOO

LTTE is a Christian organization. You need to stop listening to your Jewish media.

LOL now just who is reading PROPAGANDA-------none of the Tamils I have known were Christians. For those who do not know---"TAMIL" is an ethnic group ---sorta geographic ------in both India and Sri Lanka
(some migrants to the USA ---of course)-----MOST are Hindu------I get my information on Tamils from Tamils----not "the sons of Gandhi" propaganda

Christians represent about 20% of the Tamil population in Sri Lanka, mostly Roman Catholics. The Portuguese conquered a lot of coastal Sri Lanka.

Forum List

Back