rittenhouse has not been served with civil case

You know what is stupid? Conservatives who elevate 17 year old kids to role models.

You mean like this piece of poo?

images

You lie yet again! :21 of the video.

So I am assuming you think you have to be shot in the head to injure or kill you? The guy pointed a gun at Kyle while he was on the ground, and it turned out to be one of those Fuck around and Find out moments.

So I am assuming you think you have to be shot in the head to injure or kill you? The guy pointed a gun at Kyle while he was on the ground, and it turned out to be one of those Fuck around and Find out moments.

You are engaging the wrong target my friend!

He wasn't attacked with deadly force. But I guess since right wingers are the biggest pussy's on the planet, they would think a SKATEBOARD is deadly force.
Yeah, ya can't kill anyone with a skateboard.

I asked you to relieve me of said ignorance and you refused. So who's the troll here?

You. You refuse to do a basic search. You constantly spew worthless crap and have zero desire to learn real facts.

Basic search of what? I don't agree with the premise. You made a claim, back up that claim.

You back it up every time you posting some brainless screed. Like claiming rittenhouse is a murderer. He isn't. A COURT determined that his killings were JUSTIFIED.

Look it up if you are confused by what that means.

You back it up every time you posting some brainless screed. Like claiming rittenhouse is a murderer. He isn't. A COURT determined that his killings were JUSTIFIED.

Look it up if you are confused by what that means.
You introduced a picture of some dude and refuse to say who (or what) that dude is! You're the fucking nutjob who can't explain his own post! Not me!

You introduced a picture of some dude and refuse to say who (or what) that dude is! You're the fucking nutjob who can't explain his own post! Not me!

Proving, yet again, that you live under a rock. My 16 year old daughter knows who that little shit is.

Why don't you?

Forum List

Back