rittenhouse has not been served with civil case

Judging from the video, with the mob running around burning and destroying property, they were already mad. Additionally the Rittenhouse group had kept them back from burning and destroying the car dealerships, and earlier had been helping repair the damage.

But regardless, its utterly irrelevant why they were mad. its not an element in either a criminal or civil case frankly. But you didn't watch the trial so wouldn't know that.

literally irrelevant.

No one is innocent. In this case he wasn't guilty.

In this circumstance he was running to put out a fire.

Actually it was. However literally everyone there was committing an illegal activity that were not on their own property or by permission of the owner as they

Its a Glock - 19 I think although it could have been a 17. I agree with you that no self respecting person drives Glock, but thats the subject of another thread. *

*I was RO for a squad this weekend where one shooter brought a Glock as open gun: compensator, trigger job, magwell, side style frame optic not slide, all the works. I beat him with my production gun tee hee. :boobies:
So Rittenhouse's actions, were not relevant to his trial? How convenient!

So Rittenhouse's actions, were not relevant to his trial? How convenient!
? I don't see how you get from A to B on that. His actions were relevant. He shot three people. But:
1. Those shooting were found to be self defense.
2. At the time of the self defense he was not in the furtherance of another criminal activity (thats usually in the law too but I don't remember what this jurisdiction had).

? I don't see how you get from A to B on that. His actions were relevant. He shot three people. But:
1. Those shooting were found to be self defense.
2. At the time of the self defense he was not in the furtherance of another criminal activity (thats usually in the law too but I don't remember what this jurisdiction had).
You said why they were mad was irrelevant and that's bullshit! People were mad at him because he was doing things to attract attention. There was no halo over this little pricks head. He grabbed a rifle and went looking for trouble.

Last edited:
You said why they were mad was irrelevant and that's bullshit! People were mad at him because he was doing things to attract attention. There was no halo over this little prices head. He grabbed a rifle and went looking for trouble.
Anger only helps his criminal case actually. Civil is a potentially different situation.
Yes they sre!
Please cite your evidence on that.

I've seen the video. It looks like he is holding a cat. Even if it was a gun, are you telling me if you saw some punk kid (with a rifle), running around and starting shit, you wouldn't pull a gun on him to?
Liar

I am not deflecting anything. We all know the jury was stacked with POS conservatives that white-washed everything that murdering prick did! Why are conservative hero's always fucked up human beings?

Attachments

• Apprriitt.jpg
    Apprriitt.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 6

Forum List

Back